MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good afternoon everyonesmile.gif

Hey Nells!!! Surprised you still remembered you login info since you have been gone for so long.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Timeline

Hey Nells, what you doin ovah here so?

Hey Sus nothing much just came by to say hello no reason at all.

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Maybe he is afraid he has some new disease that can't be cured. I really hope he gets to feeling better...hopefully he will go to the doctor to see if he has pneumonia and get those antibiotics if he needs them.

Just love to mess with you DaDa.

Ha man I spelled that wrong! Dillon yuh make mi sick!!!! :bonk::rofl:

Hey Nells!!! Surprised you still remembered you login info since you have been gone for so long.

Hey Dillon, lol at you, and it havent been that longno0pb.gif

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

:lol: I would try that, except the "problem" with my husband is... he would GET it! He keeps talking about buying me an iPad. I tell him that I don't WANT an iPad at the current price. I rather wait a year or 2 (or 3) until the same thing is cheaper.

Steven has trouble saying "no" if he has the $. For example, he went to CVS & bought something one day. The cashier asked him if she could have his change to get her car washed. He GAVE it to her!! :bonk: He just doesn't seem as concerned (as I am) with having $ to save it. He's much more likely to give it away or spend it.

No she didn't ask him that? :wow:

Timeline

No she didn't ask him that? wow.gif

What I want to know is was it like change change for the do it yourself car wash? Was it dollars for the drive thru car wash? Or did he break a hundred and she's getting the full detail done?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Hey Nells. Long time, no see.

Hey Kelly how are you doing?

Timeline

DaDa, I tried to go back and find your post and reply, but I can't find it and I gotta get back to work. I would be worried too. Does he have asthma? I know the government hospitals are NOT FUN, can take all day to be seen, but it's free... I really hope he goes to see the doctor soon. :( Do you talk to any of his relatives? I know my honey would not be happy if I called sister to tell her he needed attention, but I don't care, if he was not taking care of himself and I was that worried, I would certainly be ringing sister's phone to have her go check on him/take him to the doctor.

I would try no to upset him further tho, knowing how breathing problems are, if he gets upset it will be harder for him to breathe. :(

DaDa (F)

Aww thanks Princess. Yes I talk to both of his sisters all the time I love them to pieces. They are so funny and down to earth. Umm that is an option even though I know he will be upset.

English next time just tell the folks your cost and let them decide rather they can or can’t hire you!

Timeline

Hey Kelly how are you doing?

Bored today. But, good otherwise.

Tell us some good news, Nells. Something exciting.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I'm mad at you I asked you a long time ago is your sweetie the one I met and you never answered!!! mad.gif

DaDa dont be mad at me ((hug))whistling.gif

I know what you mean, its I'm bored also home from work early so thats a good thing... Nothing exciting going on over here...

I know what you mean, its I'm bored also home from work early so thats a good thing... Nothing exciting going on over here...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.