MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies- Hope all is well with everyone, congrats, prayers, love, and happiness to all mi sistas! Just wanted to add my little 2 cents... AOS Approved- AP and EAD still pending.. I am swamped with BILLS, BILLS, BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: Can't wait for hubby to start working! ok, take care ladies! One love

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Not a thing DW, just chilling and enjoying life. One of our coworkers died In a new york hotel room he was on his way to South Africa to the soccer game. He had to stop and overnight in New york and his friends went out and when they return they found him dies in the hotel room. We are a very close knit to work so it wasa very sad day.

Plus last week we had a family of four from the virgin islands died in a car accident. A fifteen year old boy and his grandparents and great aunt, they was coming back from visiting his father who is in jail. I know his mother very well and she is trying to stay strong and hold it together. Plus I know his aunt and great aunt from the father side of the family. Saint Thomas is very small so everyone knows everyone and something like this hits hard.

But other than that I am thank God for every breath he allows me to take, Thank you Lord!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

congrats

Thanks hon

Hey Yardies- Hope all is well with everyone, congrats, prayers, love, and happiness to all mi sistas! Just wanted to add my little 2 cents... AOS Approved- AP and EAD still pending.. I am swamped with BILLS, BILLS, BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: Can't wait for hubby to start working! ok, take care ladies! One love

Yaaaayyyyyy what good news.... Congrats

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I came in at 9:10 today, since I had no meetings. Tomorrow my first meeting is at 6:30am and my last meeting ends at 9:30pm, so I will prob take a long lunch & grab a nap.

The restaurant has had another delay in opening. Both of us look forward to him working full time. He thinks I'm stingy with money, even though we get the SAME amount of random spending money each paycheck. Mine lasts until the next paycheck & his lasts 2 days.

Unless DaDa knows something we don't.... :unsure:

How'd you manage that?

Congratulations!

Lets see, Had a lot of extra-curricular activities in high school, graduated 2004; started college in 2006, went back to JA in 2007, came back late 2007 and been overloading/full time International Student since with no work authorization...

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

:dance::dance: woooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

putting my son on a plane to maryland for the summer!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

Aren't you gonna need help with the girls?

Yes I'm flying in to MoBay on saturday and we are driving to Kingston Sunday afternoon.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Morning sickness is giving me H E L L :angry:

BTW...I dont want my hubby near me! He was hugging me in the kitchen On Saturday nite and I told him to leave me alone. I havent spoken to him since. his colongne makes me sick. I feel so bad, but I would rather clean than cuddle up with him. I believe it is my hormones cuz I was never like this b4!! :blush:

Ouch, hope you feel better soon!

Good morning! Speaking of the spirit touching you... I had to stop at the wine and SPIRIT store because someone hit me AGAIN on the way home from work friday from behind as I was going all of 20 mph!!!mad.gif Not too much damage, then someone cut me off.. I cussed her royally and then another person made a U-turn and yelled thanks out of her window and I called her every name in the book cause I was supposed to be a mind reader an know she was making a u-turn......mad.gif

Can you guys make a donation to my 10-speed bike fund? Cause thats all I think I will be driving! headbonk.gif

Oh no, I'll pray for you Tee!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Hey mami.... sorry to hear about the rear-ending... Sheree-Dawn Rivera

b0247.gif GOT MY INTERVIEW LETTER TODAY b0238.gif

Wait, why are you happy to get an appt? I thought the aim was NOT to?

But you're happy so congrats!!!

Just left the DR.s office

They have deemed (sp) me high risk :angry:

Was bleeding friday so I went to the ER

sac to big think might have been two or still is

just not sure only time will tell

I laid hands on this stomach of mine and told my baby it is very wanted and loved and so its needs to stay in there and enjoy the suitcase its in. :lol:

Also my dr gave me the regulin (sp) for nauseau

Im going to fill it tonight

Do yall know it was 110 degrees yesterday damn its not helping the sickness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :help:

My dad has her and I am switching off on the weekends and some days when he has to do things.

It all worked out!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Good to hear that your niece will be fine and I hope you'll get well soon. Do you want twins?

I need a religion, a church home, baptism

oh ok...

JG just so you know there might not be a need to get too concerned. As you know or should know I have twins and I bled the first three months with them which made me believe I was NOT pregnant. It wasn’t until I went to my yearly exam and they did a preggo test and told me I was preggo. I told them cant be I still get my monthly. They said well the test came back positive. They sent me to get an ultrasound bcuz they said maybe I was having a miscarriage. I was fine with that I wasn’t ready for no more kids anyway.

So when the lady looked at the screen then back at me the look on her face was of our pure shock :blink: . I thought she was scared to tell me I was losing the baby so I told her to tell me its o.k. She was like umm well your not having one baby. (I breathed a sigh of relief) your having TWO.. I jumped up off that table so fast. Like what…hun… who….. how…. She was like see der as she pointed to the screen there are two sacs. I pointed behind her like there isn’t two sacs she was like yes there is. I told her to go get a real doctor because obviously she had no clue what she was looking at. Turns out the lady was right :crying::help: .

So the moral of the story is don’t get alarmed just yet because umm… well… see… you might be having two :blush: ….

Wow, I never understand how women are pregnant for months and have no clue but I guess b/c I want a baby I'm always testing...But what a way to know you're pregnant!

Ive been at my job for so long I dont know how to go on an interview... I hope I learn though when its time for me to get hired as a teacher blink.gif

Well my experience left me never wanting to go back again! Not even for vacation...unsure.gif

I've been at my job way too long too and I think the same thing. Been there sincee I was 16 and 6 years later my boss thinks I'm 18!!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok...does anyone know what Shemmy named her likkle boy? Did I miss the post? SSHHHHEEEMMMMYYY!!!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Hey mami.... sorry to hear about the rear-ending... Sheree-Dawn Rivera

b0247.gif GOT MY INTERVIEW LETTER TODAY b0238.gif

CONGRATS!!!!

Just left the DR.s office

They have deemed (sp) me high risk :angry:

Was bleeding friday so I went to the ER

sac to big think might have been two or still is

just not sure only time will tell

I laid hands on this stomach of mine and told my baby it is very wanted and loved and so its needs to stay in there and enjoy the suitcase its in. :lol:

Also my dr gave me the regulin (sp) for nauseau

Im going to fill it tonight

Do yall know it was 110 degrees yesterday damn its not helping the sickness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :help:

My dad has her and I am switching off on the weekends and some days when he has to do things.

It all worked out!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

JQ: Just try to relax and pray. Twins! Wow! Does twins run in his family or yours?

Hey my VJ family I just got my visa in hand. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

CONGRATS!!

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

Girl stop....noooooooooooo! SMH....dang!!! Oh so sorry Tee...they just keep hitting your dang car!

yessss its okay... God is trying to tell me something (from the "color purple")... SELL IT!!! laughing.gif

Hey my VJ family I just got my visa in hand. kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

Congratsssssssssssssssssskicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif wooooooooo hoooooooooooo

The size was o.k. but just imagine as soon as you lay down he's like get on top.. o.k. let me get on top... o.k. move your leg... bend ova there I mean it was crazy... We couldn't get going because he kept wanting to switch.. Can I get a pump first?

Oops blush.gif my bad....

wow.gifrofl.gifwow.gifrofl.gifwow.gif

GIRL that base is at least an hour and a half away. So it isn't even close...the only thing related to that trip was the fact that you flew into St Louis.

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif oops my bad, I never excelled at geography either! rofl.gif

Can I just say ya'll always have it poppin' here! Sub Saharan has just about died! Can I be a stepchild??? LOL.

Welcome our Sub Saharan sista!good.gif

Not a thing DW, just chilling and enjoying life. One of our coworkers died In a new york hotel room he was on his way to South Africa to the soccer game. He had to stop and overnight in New york and his friends went out and when they return they found him dies in the hotel room. We are a very close knit to work so it wasa very sad day.

Plus last week we had a family of four from the virgin islands died in a car accident. A fifteen year old boy and his grandparents and great aunt, they was coming back from visiting his father who is in jail. I know his mother very well and she is trying to stay strong and hold it together. Plus I know his aunt and great aunt from the father side of the family. Saint Thomas is very small so everyone knows everyone and something like this hits hard.

But other than that I am thank God for every breath he allows me to take, Thank you Lord!!

Sorry for all the death... May God bless you!

Aren't you gonna need help with the girls?

good.gifgood.gifgood.gifgood.gif

Ouch, hope you feel better soon!

Oh no, I'll pray for you Tee!

Thank you sis ughhhhh

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey Spanglas, you have been MIA! I was up your way recently at the Ocean Mist!

Morning yardies!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Morning, All.

Why did I RUSH to work this morning for a 6:30am meeting with someone in the United Arab Emerites... only for him to not show. He accepted the meeting just yesterday, so that was too short a time ago to forget. :(

Also, yesterday I was having the most back pain EVER. It felt like the rib cage on the back right was severly bruised. It hurt to take a deep breath, it hurt to move an arm across the body, even talking hurt sometimes. Today it feels a lot better, but there is still some pain. What I couldn't understand was what caused this pain... but last night I think I figured it out.

A word of advice: Don't try new positions where all your man's weight is focused on a small part of your body (esp if he's gained over 30 lbs).

I need to go read back & see what DaDa was talking about where she needed a pump & a leg was in the way.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Also, yesterday I was having the most back pain EVER. It felt like the rib cage on the back right was severly bruised. It hurt to take a deep breath, it hurt to move an arm across the body, even talking hurt sometimes. Today it feels a lot better, but there is still some pain. What I couldn't understand was what caused this pain... but last night I think I figured it out.

A word of advice: Don't try new positions where all your man's weight is focused on a small part of your body (esp if he's gained over 30 lbs).

I need to go read back & see what DaDa was talking about where she needed a pump & a leg was in the way.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm....................... Nat is giving Sex tips??????

shocked-man2.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

*faints*

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Sus, you made me cry with that pic. :rofl:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.