MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Amen, she needs stability! Twins eh?? whoa.. I hope and pray you are okay mi sista...star_smile.gif

I would be nervous as heck if I had an interview, but I am wishing the best for you guys!

lol... I guess like my husband, I just want to get it over with... who knows my nerves might start kicking in soon

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My dad has her and I am switching off on the weekends and some days when he has to do things.

It all worked out!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

That's really great news! I was feeling for you in that situation, so glad to hear you all came up with a good arrangement that doens't add too much stress to you.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Goodafternoon everyone, hope we all had a great weekend. As for myself I hads a blast, me and hubby went on a sexy party marathon and I can't wait to go home to finish what we started :dance::rofl:

KJ, I am ready to commit also, my only probelm is cussing like a salior also. I does try not to but it just comes out especially if I hot about something Oh Hell, watch out.

I know u wiill get through and baptize.

Oh...Hopefully you'll learn to tone it down a bit.

I'm glad to hear you are to legit to quit sg. Keep at it kj, you will get it.sugar hopefully u can stop long enuff to get baptized.how bout I just need to find a church *sigh*

Tee you just need a church? Lol, no churches in your area mama?

Morning All! We had a great weekend...we honestly didn't do anything much. Just chilled and relaxed! Ughhh...now its back to reality! Monday and beginning of work week! :wacko: Have a great day everyone...

Best wishes to all with interviews this week! :thumbs::dance:

I just went to church and did our thang sunday night, wish we had went out but it was raining.. Glad you enjoyed your weekend.

Sounds like the spirit touched yuh!!!

It sure did!!

Good morning.

I'm having a hard time getting out of bed. Alarm set for 7am. Snoozed until 7:30, then reset it for 8:15. It's now 8:30 and I'm still laying here.

DaDa, good to hear you cheering for your new city.

So if you've been laying in bed that long, what time do you have to get to work?

good morning everyone ..im still dragging a little bit after my long working shift this weekend..hope everyone has a blessed day.

Aaaw, let hubby rub your feet and give you nice massage!

top o the the morning!

hope everyone had a great weekend!

what was supposed to be a small-medium sized gathering at my house saturday turned into a full blown house party. Didn't get rid of the last stragglers til late yesterday afternoon...

I love having guests but sometimes they need to GO!!Lol

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

lol... I guess like my husband, I just want to get it over with... who knows my nerves might start kicking in soon

lol, like if I went to the embassy my husband wouldnt be here nowlaughing.gif I tend to freeze under pressure...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning! Speaking of the spirit touching you... I had to stop at the wine and SPIRIT store because someone hit me AGAIN on the way home from work friday from behind as I was going all of 20 mph!!!mad.gif Not too much damage, then someone cut me off.. I cussed her royally and then another person made a U-turn and yelled thanks out of her window and I called her every name in the book cause I was supposed to be a mind reader an know she was making a u-turn......mad.gif

Can you guys make a donation to my 10-speed bike fund? Cause thats all I think I will be driving! headbonk.gif

MsTee :rofl: I am soo sorry :rofl: but this post has me crying :rofl: LITERALLY!!! :rofl: Just picturing you cussing people is enuff ta make me pee mi pants! :rofl:

Timeline

Goodafternoon everyone, hope we all had a great weekend. As for myself I hads a blast, me and hubby went on a sexy party marathon and I can't wait to go home to finish what we started kicking.gifrofl.gif

Oh...Hopefully you'll learn to tone it down a bit.

Tee you just need a church? Lol, no churches in your area mama?

I just went to church and did our thang sunday night, wish we had went out but it was raining.. Glad you enjoyed your weekend.

It sure did!!

So if you've been laying in bed that long, what time do you have to get to work?

Aaaw, let hubby rub your feet and give you nice massage!

I love having guests but sometimes they need to GO!!Lol

I need a religion, a church home, baptism

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol, like if I went to the embassy my husband wouldnt be here nowlaughing.gif I tend to freeze under pressure...

lol... im the talker but he's a beast at interviews... like he always gets hired or offers

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

that leonard wood sounds familiar, it was years ago... all i remember is getting off the plane and waiting hours for a greyhound and dude picked me up at the greyhound station.. thats how bad of an experience it was for me... I waited hours and it poured cats and dogs....I felt stranded

Yep. I took a grayhound to ft. leonard wood one time. I was single, in my early 20's, and it was a bus full of men going to/from the army. It was interesting.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Just left the DR.s office

They have deemed (sp) me high risk :angry:

Was bleeding friday so I went to the ER

sac to big think might have been two or still is

just not sure only time will tell

I laid hands on this stomach of mine and told my baby it is very wanted and loved and so its needs to stay in there and enjoy the suitcase its in. :lol:

Also my dr gave me the regulin (sp) for nauseau

Im going to fill it tonight

JG just so you know there might not be a need to get too concerned. As you know or should know I have twins and I bled the first three months with them which made me believe I was NOT pregnant. It wasn’t until I went to my yearly exam and they did a preggo test and told me I was preggo. I told them cant be I still get my monthly. They said well the test came back positive. They sent me to get an ultrasound bcuz they said maybe I was having a miscarriage. I was fine with that I wasn’t ready for no more kids anyway.

So when the lady looked at the screen then back at me the look on her face was of our pure shock :blink: . I thought she was scared to tell me I was losing the baby so I told her to tell me its o.k. She was like umm well your not having one baby. (I breathed a sigh of relief) your having TWO.. I jumped up off that table so fast. Like what…hun… who….. how…. She was like see der as she pointed to the screen there are two sacs. I pointed behind her like there isn’t two sacs she was like yes there is. I told her to go get a real doctor because obviously she had no clue what she was looking at. Turns out the lady was right :crying::help: .

So the moral of the story is don’t get alarmed just yet because umm… well… see… you might be having two :blush: ….

Timeline

I remembered after talking to a guy for a while we finally got together to get it on. OMG it was horrible. His size wasn't the problem it was his pace. I swear he tried to do 50 positions in like 2 minutes. I didn't know if he was running a race or what. Needless to say I made him stop and NEVA called him again. He had the nerve to text me like what's wrong. Cha!!!

Oh yeah here go another for the records and yawl betta not laugh at me. O.k. so I was checking this guy for a while. He was chocolate and thick I mean the guy had arms, muscles and a stomach to die for. Well I finally worked up the nerve to invite him over for dinner. I cooked baked fish with salad because he told me what he likes to eat. We had a good time during diner and we sat on the couch to watch some tv. Well the president Bill Clinton at the time came on and I was like oh what does Bill have to say now. He was like Bill who, I said Bill Clinton the president. He looked at me so serious tilted his head to the side and was like ................" Dang you smart huh?" I laughed I thought he was joking. Ladies he was dead serious!!!!! I wonder how's he doing?

But, what was the size of his #######????????

Kidding. You should've played that up a little though girlfriend.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

MsTee rofl.gif I am soo sorry rofl.gif but this post has me crying rofl.gif LITERALLY!!! rofl.gif Just picturing you cussing people is enuff ta make me pee mi pants! rofl.gif

Its okay cause I was laughing later.. Just a hot rass mess ya seeit!!! *kissteeth*mad.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That's really great news! I was feeling for you in that situation, so glad to hear you all came up with a good arrangement that doens't add too much stress to you.

Thanks Nat

How is Steven liking the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

lol... im the talker but he's a beast at interviews... like he always gets hired or offers

Ive been at my job for so long I dont know how to go on an interview... I hope I learn though when its time for me to get hired as a teacher blink.gif

Yep. I took a grayhound to ft. leonard wood one time. I was single, in my early 20's, and it was a bus full of men going to/from the army. It was interesting.

Well my experience left me never wanting to go back again! Not even for vacation...unsure.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.