MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ive seen ur pics dillon, marley and mikel seem to get along very well.. steph would never pose w/ roger like that LOL things are way better than they used to be so i can't complain too much..

well I should tell you what those pictures can't capture. LOL

Some of you may have read this before as they say it was posted before.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/259348-to-those-who-are-marriednot-married-and-soon-to-be-married-read-this/

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL. Ok, good! You all had me nervous! smile.gif

The problem will then be you have to wait for AOS to get it renewed then. No working in between.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Dens I am actually driving to Ft Wayne, IN to meet up with the kids. The original plan was to go meet my Aunt and Mom there and pick up Jazz since he was going to go to summer school. With all of our schedules though it won't work out. So now I am driving up there to bring him things he will need for the summer and hang out with them for a day and then will drive back. He will fly from Detroit to NYC next weekend. Then I will be officially kid free. I'm kind of glad for the meet up though because I already miss them a lot. I miss getting all my hugs and kisses from them everyday. :crying:

Am I the only mother that never misses her kids when their gone :unsure: . I'm so hoping their dad steps up to the plate and gets them for summers and long holidays.

Timeline

LadyC, there is a GREAT shop near Ocean City, MD - Body Double‎ - 1007 Coastal Highway, Fenwick Island, DE 19944-4419(302) 537-1444‎ - couldn't find a website for them - But they do custom suits if you can't find one that fits, or alterations - They are a little pricey, but I have suits from there that are over 10 years old and still look fine.

Thanks Sus. I might be going up there soon so I will be checking it out.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

I know...I had a girls' night out to go and see "Sex and the City II" and my husband was extra glad to see me when I walked through the door. I was thinking...we need to have more time apart every now and then! :yes:

I still have yet to hear reviews how was Sex and the City II? I know here in Pgh some girls did it big and had a dinner and everything before the movie and then you hit the club afterwards.

Timeline

i have two jamaican men in my living room going for the lakers lol

and our I485 was touched again today.

Thats good lets pray it continues that way!

Thank you Dada....blush.gif

Timeline

MrsTee that is awesome....Yayyyyyy! good.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

Youre next Dwgood.gif

morning all!

Mi chap aff di whole a mi hair lass nite. I AM FREE!!! kicking.gifkicking.gif

All natural again!

Natural is good.. :)

Timeline

Am I the only mother that never misses her kids when their gone :unsure: . I'm so hoping their dad steps up to the plate and gets them for summers and long holidays.

nope..im with you and am hoping the same thing LOL

I still have yet to hear reviews how was Sex and the City II? I know here in Pgh some girls did it big and had a dinner and everything before the movie and then you hit the club afterwards.

yeah it seems like the ladies are going all out for the SATC parties.. i wanna go just to get dressed up and go to the movies looking fabulous LOL

Timeline

I miss them Dada like kissing them and hugging on them but I don't wish they were here. :no: So there is a difference. I am enjoying my kid free time. Hope their Dad steps up to the plate too.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Kjenkins: Here is our story. I will try to be short and sweet! We met while I was on vacation with girlfriends back in 2007. He was the lead singer in the band :) We did the whole distance thing for about 2 years. Then he got his tourist visa and was coming back and forth. Essentially living together for about 10 months. Went home with him to meet his family- on our way back got stopped by immigration (saying he was coming to the states too frequently to be on a tourist visa) and revoked the visa all together. So, the beginning of K-1 process. Now he is back- FINALLY! Just got back a couple weeks ago. Wedding is July 24th. Super excited!

So wait you were with him when they took it? Shut up!!! Isn’t a visitor’s visa to visit so what if you come back and fourth? Kissteet well I’m glad you two are together anyway thanks for sharing I think that is so sweet. Another girl on here met her guy through a band!!!

So you’ll learn I love hearing about weddings it’s my thing. So tell me your plans for yours. One day I’m going to have my own wedding planning team:

Dada- Will Coordinate

English- Will take the pics

Lady C Will assit English with helping the couple pose.

Sus- Will make sure all legal documents are in order.

JG- Will plan the bachloreete and bachelor parties

Tee- Will write the vows

JQ Boom- Will bless the couple with a prayer

Dillion- Will watch the kids during the ceremony/reception

Jenkins- Will coach the couple on how to resolve anger issues

Philly- Will select all the music

Lawny- Will cook the food

Nat- Will show them ways on how to save money

Jamerian- Will do their couple massage

Suga- Will plan their honey moon in the VI Islands

Quana- Will keep the guest pon de dance floor

:rofl:

dillon u so sweet, the kids haven't even been gone a week have they?? awww

okay, jaeng..i like those odds, i couldn't wait days for other ppl to outbid me.. im gonna try it out..

hi kh2010, ur and my story sound alot alike.. big ups to you and hubby, where is he from..

Right Q 2007 was a heck of a year....

Timeline

Dens I am actually driving to Ft Wayne, IN to meet up with the kids. The original plan was to go meet my Aunt and Mom there and pick up Jazz since he was going to go to summer school. With all of our schedules though it won't work out. So now I am driving up there to bring him things he will need for the summer and hang out with them for a day and then will drive back. He will fly from Detroit to NYC next weekend. Then I will be officially kid free. I'm kind of glad for the meet up though because I already miss them a lot. I miss getting all my hugs and kisses from them everyday. crying.gif

huh.gif I knew you were gonna miss them.. smh!

Q good to see you and its sweet hubby missin ya!

DW going to my nieces birthday princess party.. She turned 3 today! I bought her a 32 piece tea set!

I can't wait to play with her! laughing.gif She has princess everything. The cone shaped hat with the frilly things

hanging from it. Wands, a sash that says princess, shoes, paper plates, napkins, tablecloth, cuttlery everything! I will post some pics on FB.

Timeline

well I should tell you what those pictures can't capture. LOL

Some of you may have read this before as they say it was posted before.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/259348-to-those-who-are-marriednot-married-and-soon-to-be-married-read-this/

thats sweet dills.. i hope after 10 yrs we remember to keep the intimacy as important as we do now.. it saddens me with stories like al gore and his wife, 40 YEARS!! is there no amount of time that you can spend w/ a person that will not allow you to consider divorce. as a divorcee i hope that this time i stand the tests of time.

Timeline

So wait you were with him when they took it? Shut up!!! Isn’t a visitor’s visa to visit so what if you come back and fourth? Kissteet well I’m glad you two are together anyway thanks for sharing I think that is so sweet. Another girl on here met her guy through a band!!!

So you’ll learn I love hearing about weddings it’s my thing. So tell me your plans for yours. One day I’m going to have my own wedding planning team:

Dada- Will Coordinate

English- Will take the pics

Lady C Will assit English with helping the couple pose.

Sus- Will make sure all legal documents are in order.

JG- Will plan the bachloreete and bachelor parties

Tee- Will write the vows

JQ Boom- Will bless the couple with a prayer

Dillion- Will watch the kids during the ceremony/reception

Jenkins- Will coach the couple on how to resolve anger issues

Philly- Will select all the music

Lawny- Will cook the food

Nat- Will show them ways on how to save money

Jamerian- Will do their couple massage

Suga- Will plan their honey moon in the VI Islands

Quana- Will keep the guest pon de dance floor

:rofl:

dada..this was TOOOOO funny lol and yes, i will keep the guests on the floor or at least i will be there LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.