MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

JG -- I stil have your STASH!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Afternoon Ladies;

Hope all is well with everyone. School is kicking my baxide, but it will all be worth it in 2 years. To all the real homies -- Thanks for keeping it real and thanks for all the support.

((((((((((((chups)))))))))) mi a farwurd -- planning a link up in JA, but people want to keep the list under lockdown. Not 100% but I have prayer on my side...just because you don't hear from me don't mean seh mi figet bout some a unu -- mi still deh bout jus a rallyback more times.

BOOM (as I hit the ground) mi tink mi see duppy..

Good Afternoon Ladies;

Hope all is well with everyone. School is kicking my baxide, but it will all be worth it in 2 years. To all the real homies -- Thanks for keeping it real and thanks for all the support.

((((((((((((chups)))))))))) mi a farwurd -- planning a link up in JA, but people want to keep the list under lockdown. Not 100% but I have prayer on my side...just because you don't hear from me don't mean seh mi figet bout some a unu -- mi still deh bout jus a rallyback more times.

Hey Tre, sorry to hear school is giving it to you but like you said in 2 years it will all be worth it. I hope all is well. (F)

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

BOOM (as I hit the ground) mi tink mi see duppy..

galang weh u a guh ooman mi know seh u miss mi fram day light u no even afi baddah tell mi

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Hey Tre, sorry to hear school is giving it to you but like you said in 2 years it will all be worth it. I hope all is well. rose.gif

Hey DW --

I wish it could end sooner...it helps that I have a background in immigration. Most of the students don't have a clue...Homeland Security major...I've always been interested in immigration.

tep aff a mi name

Who knows Im fi sure going in Oct my friends wanna go and meet. Im geeked about my one friend going my bestie but the other Im not. All she wants to do is sit around the resort and eat and drink. I know now shell be complaining about it being so hot and about me running the streets. Also she wants to stay at a nice resort where Im so over that. I love to stay at the yaad or an very inexpensive place. I dont go for the resort I go for the country and the chance to get out and see and do things. Im hoping she drops out. I really dont have money to go before Oct with me moving but at the same time Oct is too far so like I said who knows. I might have to do a very quick weekend just to hold me over. I hate to say it but Im starting to miss him.

Awww. Yeah that one friend, needs to go sit down...poe thang! That's why I use to go on my trips back solo...I didn't have time for these females and thangs to get it together or be on their schedules...ughhh so glad my boo was the real deal and not on some bullstuff or else I could have been looking crazy traveling all by myself and not really knowing anyone but him...but every trip he amazed me more and more!

I'm excited for you Dada...girl its exciting.

Edited by Dens Wifey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Hey DW --

I wish it could end sooner...it helps that I have a background in immigration. Most of the students don't have a clue...Homeland Security major...I've always been interested in immigration.

Girl that sounds very interesting...immigration is huge right now and anything in that field is on the rise....I've been trying to get into immigration law.

I sent you a post on FB cause I lost all my numbers so when you can link me your number again!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

galang weh u a guh ooman mi know seh u miss mi fram day light u no even afi baddah tell mi

Yeah Yeah Yeah mi miss yuh but mi vexed wid yuh too. Yuh juss up and leave me wid no good bye see yuh lata nothing! Cho!!!

Hey DW --

I can see that does sound interesting. I think you would be good in it. You can be stern when needed and compassionate to those who have no clue.

Yeah Yeah Yeah mi miss yuh but mi vexed wid yuh too. Yuh juss up and leave me wid no good bye see yuh lata nothing! Cho!!!

No D -- never that -- u know how the runnings go aready. We'll have to link up and chat on FB. I really logged on to help some people out who were looking for me, but didn't have my FB contact. You always on my mind, besides who going to explain "slang" terms to me...mi still a learn.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Awww. Yeah that one friend, needs to go sit down...poe thang! That's why I use to go on my trips back solo...I didn't have time for these females and thangs to get it together or be on their schedules...ughhh so glad my boo was the real deal and not on some bullstuff or else I could have been looking crazy traveling all by myself and not really knowing anyone but him...but every trip he amazed me more and more!

I'm excited for you Dada...girl its exciting.

I feel you Dens that is why I travel solo or with Star (shut up ladies) I don’t have time for it all. I’m not into the first timers cause they wanna do all the tourist stuff and I’m so over that.

I’m glad you think its exciting I’m scared ishless… LOL

Timeline

No D -- never that -- u know how the runnings go aready. We'll have to link up and chat on FB. I really logged on to help some people out who were looking for me, but didn't have my FB contact. You always on my mind, besides who going to explain "slang" terms to me...mi still a learn.

I know that is why I missed you we had a discussion and I used some slang then I sat and waited for the reply from you to ask me what that meant and there was none :crying: . I know you been through hell and back I’m just happy to see you taking it one day at a time.

I feel you Dens that is why I travel solo or with Star (shut up ladies) I dont have time for it all. Im not into the first timers cause they wanna do all the tourist stuff and Im so over that.

Im glad you think its exciting Im scared ishless… LOL

Girl you gon be fine!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dillon, how is the fam doing?

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

DW -- sarry we nevah ave time to link up in GA next time. I'll be back soon, cause my aunts won't have it any other way...oh, let me tell you they got some HAMs (Dada would be proud of me) in ATL...omg. What is up with men relaxing their hair and they all think they rappers, but kiss mi neck. I haven't been there is so long. I know I'm spell this wrong, I have a lot of family that lives in Alphertta beautiful neighborhood. .. also, Stone Mountain. I could not get to everyone. Was only there for the weekend. I still can't believe I drove the whole way...mi battie did numb, but mi glad fi di extra blessing dat helped alot or I would be in a lot of pain.

tep aff a mi name

Hi dillon: I can't leave without messing with you...guess what I cooked a few weeks ago and I had you on my mind...I saved some, it's frozen, so when you stop by in MD this summer, I'll heat it up. I know C will love it--- it will bring his memories of home right back....ohhhhhhh, I took the eyes out of the other pot, u know the soup....smoochies.

Lawny a.k.a. Tre a.k.a. MADooman

tep aff a mi name

DW -- sarry we nevah ave time to link up in GA next time. I'll be back soon, cause my aunts won't have it any other way...oh, let me tell you they got some HAMs (Dada would be proud of me) in ATL...omg. What is up with men relaxing their hair and they all think they rappers, but kiss mi neck. I haven't been there is so long. I know I'm spell this wrong, I have a lot of family that lives in Alphertta beautiful neighborhood. .. also, Stone Mountain. I could not get to everyone. Was only there for the weekend. I still can't believe I drove the whole way...mi battie did numb, but mi glad fi di extra blessing dat helped alot or I would be in a lot of pain.

Alpharetta is very nice...far up though but nice area...sounds like you were able to get a lot in for a weekend...next time we will have to link up for sure. :yes:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.