MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

I believe that's what keeps us going, we remember why we got married in the 1st place and what we truly love about each other. I agree KJ, you'll be fine girl! :thumbs:

No one said it would be easy and we are ready to work through whatever comes our way. Unfortunately because we're young, family memebers and friends don't think it'll work and I just shake my shoulders off b/c majority of those heffers are divorced and din't try to work on it :no:

I always like to hear when copuples chose not to know the sex of the baby but lest see how long you'll hold out. :star:My girlfriend and her husband waited until their son was born before they knew what they were having...there are other colors you can use other than green and yellow. For example, I got them the complete travel system with the stroller and car seat and it had chocolate and a light blue...you might associate blue with boy but it definitely could be either sex...so there are other options than the usual yellow/green. :yes:

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Its funny how they don’t think it will work because you are young when here back in the day most couples who were together for years married when they were young.

As far as me and Nev I shall see. I told myself I refuse to be with a person that doesn’t communicate. To me that is key and I don’t think I can be with a person who doesn’t do it. Only time will tell.

When is the next trip, Dada? :blush:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Why harder time? Cause of the Kingston thing?

He didn't really get into details about it - something about costs going up, etc... - But it was next to impossible to find cigarettes even - I remember walking up and down the hip strip and everyone had cartons of them trying to convince you to buy.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Dang ders a roof deck and an outdoor bar?? As many times as I have been I never knew.

LOL, you missed half the club then - There is a huge roofdeck with a separate DJ and Bar - The outdoor bar was a temporary one set up behind the club just for the show -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Sigh...my lord and master aka husband has spoken.

Apparently I am doing a degree in Information System Management and not Computer Studies. He's been emailing me articles for two weeks straight. I think he's well versed in intimidation...

I think that is sweet he is so concerned! (L)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

1luv just wanted to tell you congrats. It is about time you spilled the beans!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

mi woulda tink yuh tan easy..

Absolutely!!! Within 1 day mi tun dawkkkkkkkkk!

I think that is sweet he is so concerned! (L)

Sweet?? Mussi di wrong husband yuh a tawk bout!!

He just wants to make sure I'm a good investment to bring him in some serious money :rofl:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

When is the next trip, Dada? :blush:

Who knows Im fi sure going in Oct my friends wanna go and meet. Im geeked about my one friend going my bestie but the other Im not. All she wants to do is sit around the resort and eat and drink. I know now shell be complaining about it being so hot and about me running the streets. Also she wants to stay at a nice resort where Im so over that. I love to stay at the yaad or an very inexpensive place. I dont go for the resort I go for the country and the chance to get out and see and do things. Im hoping she drops out. I really dont have money to go before Oct with me moving but at the same time Oct is too far so like I said who knows. I might have to do a very quick weekend just to hold me over. I hate to say it but Im starting to miss him.

Edited by DaDa

Filed: Timeline

Good Afternoon Ladies;

Hope all is well with everyone. School is kicking my baxide, but it will all be worth it in 2 years. To all the real homies -- Thanks for keeping it real and thanks for all the support.

((((((((((((chups)))))))))) mi a farwurd -- planning a link up in JA, but people want to keep the list under lockdown. Not 100% but I have prayer on my side...just because you don't hear from me don't mean seh mi figet bout some a unu -- mi still deh bout jus a rallyback more times.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

LOL, you missed half the club then - There is a huge roofdeck with a separate DJ and Bar - The outdoor bar was a temporary one set up behind the club just for the show -

Dang I sure did. Do you know I thought the only part of the club was when you walk through the door and make a right and go through the little hallway and your in all that open space right der? I thought that was the club. LOL

Absolutely!!! Within 1 day mi tun dawkkkkkkkkk!

Sweet?? Mussi di wrong husband yuh a tawk bout!!

He just wants to make sure I'm a good investment to bring him in some serious money :rofl:

LOL :bonk:

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The trip was good - Started off with a nasty nasty customs byatch, lol - but then it was fine - We first went to Negril, where I linked up with Sonshyne and Morantbay (for you OTs who remember, lol) - Western Consciousness got postponed due to rain - But we did go see Etana and IWayne at the Jungle - we left before Stephen Marley came on. We had talked about driving from there and stopping in Alligator Pond then through Kingston to Portland, but with everything else going on we ended up driving through Mo Bay and Ochi to Portland - Spent a week there, lots of rain - then headed back to Mo Bay earlier than we planned (we had had enough rain, lol) - We stayed at a little guest house up the road from the police station - Nice and quiet, totally relaxed.

One thing that shocked me about Mo Bay was how much seems to be gone - Many shops on the Hip Strip were bare and closed, and the shops that did have stuff had old, moldy stuff at way higher prices - We were talking to one of the shop owners and he said they are having a harder time getting goods.

that sounds really nice I will be down their on 6/12 for hubby's interview.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

1luv just wanted to tell you congrats. It is about time you spilled the beans!

:lol::yes:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.