MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

:whistle: :whistle:

LOL@ :whistle::whistle: Glad to hear you had a good trip in spite of everything that is going on. I so miss Jamaica and can't wait until we return in September.

Aww iluv your baby due date is

1/1/11

and mine is 1/11/11

we should name our babies

ONEisha :wacko:

ONEkwon :blink:

ONEshonda :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JQ Smiley Baby Boom, you are off the hook. So glad to hear that you and baby are doing well even if baby is kicking your butt! :lol:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I got some news myself. I am 2 months pregnant. I had my 1st sonogram yesterday and everything is well with baby. My due date is 1/1/11. I wanted to wait a while b4 I annouced it here!! (L)

YAYYYYYYY :dance::dance::dance: CONGRATULATIONS MAMA!

WoooooooooHooooooooooo on your first month...boooo on you feeling it was horrible. It is definitely an adjustment. You'll find a balance hopefully soon. Hang in there and remember the reasons you fell in love and got married in the first place! :thumbs:

I believe that's what keeps us going, we remember why we got married in the 1st place and what we truly love about each other. No one said it would be easy and we are ready to work through whatever comes our way. Unfortunately because we're young, family memebers and friends don't think it'll work and I just shake my shoulders off b/c majority of those heffers are divorced and din't try to work on it :no:

I think your taking a BIG step Jenkins you realized you have some issues and your working on improving them what more can anyone ask. You and your hubby have a lifetime to adjust to one another and its going to take some time no doubt but again you are trying.

I worry about Nev and myself. He is so quiet it irks that mess out of me so I feel your hubby's pain (sorry). We like ta chat while our mates are quiet. I hate when mi chat ta Nev and he just says umm hmm umm hmm its like talk back to me darn it. So the other day he was talking and all I said was umm hmm umm hmm. He got so frustrated he was like talk to mi mon (mi luv how he says this) anywho he got upset and I told him that is what he does to me. He was like ooohhh I can see how upsetting that is. Exactly!!! But still our communication needs some work. If he's upset he just shuts down where as when I'm upset you can't stop me from going off. I refuse to settle for a man who can't talk to me so this has me thinking.

I talk, I just prefer to observe more when I'm in a crowd or especially when I don't know you, he just chats away and I hate it but what to do other than bite my lip... He has other great qualities and I think about that when I wanna snap... I hope you either come to accept Nev that way or he start to be more outgoing toward you...

Thanks ladies! U should see his/her little (L) beating away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We decided that we will not find out the sex of the baby :no:

JQ u are a sweetie. how are u feeling?

Dada and Finesse...the tips did work! :lol::lol:

I always like to hear when copuples chose not to know the sex of the baby but lest see how long you'll hold out. :star:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Aww iluv your baby due date is

1/1/11

and mine is 1/11/11

Wow you all have the same date. That is cool. You get sono's early now because I remember with mine I always had to wait till I was 4-5 months.

Luv good luck not knowing the sex of the baby. They couldn’t tell what I was having with my second child and it drove me crazy and after so long I was tired of buying yellow or green because you know you have to stick with neutral colors.

den nuh muss!! Just booked to go to Jamaica for 10 days, mi cyaa walk round a look probably whiter dan yuh!

10 days :crying: ???? Don't I wish!!!!

Timeline

The trip was good - Started off with a nasty nasty customs byatch, lol - but then it was fine - We first went to Negril, where I linked up with Sonshyne and Morantbay (for you OTs who remember, lol) - Western Consciousness got postponed due to rain - But we did go see Etana and IWayne at the Jungle - we left before Stephen Marley came on. We had talked about driving from there and stopping in Alligator Pond then through Kingston to Portland, but with everything else going on we ended up driving through Mo Bay and Ochi to Portland - Spent a week there, lots of rain - then headed back to Mo Bay earlier than we planned (we had had enough rain, lol) - We stayed at a little guest house up the road from the police station - Nice and quiet, totally relaxed.

One thing that shocked me about Mo Bay was how much seems to be gone - Many shops on the Hip Strip were bare and closed, and the shops that did have stuff had old, moldy stuff at way higher prices - We were talking to one of the shop owners and he said they are having a harder time getting goods.

Shut up mi hip strip don’t look the same. Nooooo!!!!

I always stop near the ladies who have to sell their goods in the back. I no longer go back there though too many of them coming at me but the one knows me and I know her and I always buy a piece of jewelry from her.

Last time I went I was in Negril so I didn’t get a chance to go past. Last time I was on hip was Feb. I feel so bad the hip strip was my spot.

I just met someone who lives in Portland. Never been there though. So Sus when people perform at the Jungle where do they stand.? Is it near where the dj is?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL@ :whistle::whistle: Glad to hear you had a good trip in spite of everything that is going on. I so miss Jamaica and can't wait until we return in September.

JQ Smiley Baby Boom, you are off the hook. So glad to hear that you and baby are doing well even if baby is kicking your butt! :lol:

Thanks DW

I always like to hear when copuples chose not to know the sex of the baby but lest see how long you'll hold out. :star:

Aww we are the same way we dont wanna know until the baby shower because the yellow and green is horrendous, my best friend will know and decorate accordingly.

Wow you all have the same date. That is cool.

:bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

DADA :whistle:

1luv january 1 :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

JQ january 11 :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

I believe that's what keeps us going, we remember why we got married in the 1st place and what we truly love about each other. No one said it would be easy and we are ready to work through whatever comes our way. Unfortunately because we're young, family memebers and friends don't think it'll work and I just shake my shoulders off b/c majority of those heffers are divorced and din't try to work on it :no:

I talk, I just prefer to observe more when I'm in a crowd or especially when I don't know you, he just chats away and I hate it but what to do other than bite my lip... He has other great qualities and I think about that when I wanna snap... I hope you either come to accept Nev that way or he start to be more outgoing toward you...

Its funny how they don’t think it will work because you are young when here back in the day most couples who were together for years married when they were young.

As far as me and Nev I shall see. I told myself I refuse to be with a person that doesn’t communicate. To me that is key and I don’t think I can be with a person who doesn’t do it. Only time will tell.

Timeline

I just met someone who lives in Portland. Never been there though. So Sus when people perform at the Jungle where do they stand.? Is it near where the dj is?

Most shows that I have been to at the Jungle have been on the roofdeck - there is a stage there. This one, however, was in the backyard of the Jungle - they set up a stage and an outdoor bar - It was put on by Soul Rebellion, who is a charity that has been building schools, etc... in JA -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Its funny how they don’t think it will work because you are young when here back in the day most couples who were together for years married when they were young.

As far as me and Nev I shall see. I told myself I refuse to be with a person that doesn’t communicate. To me that is key and I don’t think I can be with a person who doesn’t do it. Only time will tell.

Awww Dada :thumbs: as you guys can see Im very talkative

Well hubby is not, and will not be anywhere we go.

It use to bother me but now it doesnt, when I need to talk to him at home he talks and thats all that matters

Alot of my friends use to say he was rude, but he just is respectful and is not in alot of womens faces, I love that about him. :dance:

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

The trip was good - Started off with a nasty nasty customs byatch, lol - but then it was fine - We first went to Negril, where I linked up with Sonshyne and Morantbay (for you OTs who remember, lol) - Western Consciousness got postponed due to rain - But we did go see Etana and IWayne at the Jungle - we left before Stephen Marley came on. We had talked about driving from there and stopping in Alligator Pond then through Kingston to Portland, but with everything else going on we ended up driving through Mo Bay and Ochi to Portland - Spent a week there, lots of rain - then headed back to Mo Bay earlier than we planned (we had had enough rain, lol) - We stayed at a little guest house up the road from the police station - Nice and quiet, totally relaxed.

One thing that shocked me about Mo Bay was how much seems to be gone - Many shops on the Hip Strip were bare and closed, and the shops that did have stuff had old, moldy stuff at way higher prices - We were talking to one of the shop owners and he said they are having a harder time getting goods.

Why harder time? Cause of the Kingston thing?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Most shows that I have been to at the Jungle have been on the roofdeck - there is a stage there. This one, however, was in the backyard of the Jungle - they set up a stage and an outdoor bar - It was put on by Soul Rebellion, who is a charity that has been building schools, etc... in JA -

Dang ders a roof deck and an outdoor bar?? As many times as I have been I never knew.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That's sad.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Sigh...my lord and master aka husband has spoken.

Apparently I am doing a degree in Information System Management and not Computer Studies. He's been emailing me articles for two weeks straight. I think he's well versed in intimidation...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Awww Dada :thumbs: as you guys can see Im very talkative

Well hubby is not, and will not be anywhere we go.

It use to bother me but now it doesnt, when I need to talk to him at home he talks and thats all that matters

Alot of my friends use to say he was rude, but he just is respectful and is not in alot of womens faces, I love that about him. :dance:

Okay I feel you on the just being respectful and not in a bunch of females faces cause girl some times some of them get it twisted and take it the wrong way.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.