MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Morning!

Took benadryl last night & had WEIRD dreams... including 2 friends and I in a rowboat rowing from the Western Coast of Africa to an island near Jamaica, then walking through that island to row to Jamaica.

Nat. Are u sure it was Benadryl! :rofl:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

(((HUGE SIGH)) :(

I don't know if anyone really cares (having a self-pity party for myself today so bear with me) BUT

We have NOT gotten our Green Card!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long story short they messed up our address AGAIN (I called to inform them of this but they only changed one of our applications not the one I told them too even though I correctly put it on all of our applications) and the NEW mailman (I'm assuming he's new because all the other times they messed up on our mail, they've delivered to our box anyway) sent it back. So on Friday I got an email saying that our Notice was returned to them. So I call and have it corrected again!! Got a tracking number and now I'm left playing the waiting game praying that one day soon I'll open my mailbox and his card is there. I keep checking the website everyday at least a 100/day looking to see if theres any change. Now it only says it was "touched" yesterday and the circle is shaded under "Intial Review"!

I just want to scream!! I just feel like this whole process for us has been the slowest method from beginning to now. And here we are.............

I know it could be worse, at least we were approved and there are so many worse cases than mine but today all I really care about is OUR situation.

I researched on the USCIS website and it just says call if its been X amount of days. Any suggestions on what I could do if anything? I hate not being proactive.

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

:unsure: something about this statement nuh sound right..

Finesse...always ready for a sexy party! :no:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Yardies...

Well we took Jaheim to see the therapist yesteryday and it was a good visit. He will go once a week from now on. He did not wnt to talk at first but then he warmed up and talked alittle. He has a bad speech problem and his acsent is very strong so we had to translate but I just glad that we started this. Thank you all for your support. :thumbs:

Brooke girl you should have told me you wanted to party in Brooklyn I would have sent you to the right dance. Refelection is a cool place. I hate Time Square too...TOO MANY DAMN PEOPLE...

Hey Lady C, glad lil man opened up in therapy. I know things are going to get better. We didn't expect to party in Brooklyn. Vaughn's cousin's gf is from there and was in town and invited us one night to party with her. Too man damn people is exactly what hubby said too.

Hey everyone else!!

Oh Tee- Tell Steve not to join the military. No one is going to sing happy birthday randomly to him then.

Edited by Thompson2

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope all is well and all of you have a blessed day!

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Goodmorning eveeyone, hope we all have a wonderful day.

As for myself, I'm very happy! I have a 4 day weekend, the benefits of working at a school :star:

I don't know if anyone really cares (having a self-pity party for myself today so bear with me) BUT

Long story short they messed up our address AGAIN (I called to inform them of this but they only changed one of our applications not the one I told them too even though I correctly put it on all of our applications) and the NEW mailman (I'm assuming he's new because all the other times they messed up on our mail, they've delivered to our box anyway) sent it back. So on Friday I got an email saying that our Notice was returned to them. So I call and have it corrected again!! Got a tracking number and now I'm left playing the waiting game praying that one day soon I'll open my mailbox and his card is there. I keep checking the website everyday at least a 100/day looking to see if theres any change. Now it only says it was "touched" yesterday and the circle is shaded under "Intial Review"!

I just want to scream!! I just feel like this whole process for us has been the slowest method from beginning to now. And here we are.............

I know it could be worse, at least we were approved and there are so many worse cases than mine but today all I really care about is OUR situation.

I researched on the USCIS website and it just says call if its been X amount of days. Any suggestions on what I could do if anything? I hate not being proactive.

I wish I had something more comforting to say other than you might end up getting two :yes:

Hey Lady C, glad lil man opened up in therapy. I know things are going to get better. We didn't expect to party in Brooklyn. Vaughn's cousin's gf is from there and was in town and invited us one night to party with her. Too man damn people is exactly what hubby said too.

Hey everyone else!!

Oh Tee- Tell Steve not to join the military. No one is going to sing happy birthday randomly to him then.

:rofl:

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope all is well and all of you have a blessed day!

you too!!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Can he without being a citizen?

Jamaicans dont have to be citizens to join the military we found out there is another count but im not sure ..i know alot of jamaicans in this area who are military and not citizens

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Good morning! It's [like] Friday for those of us who are off tomorrow. :dance:

I have my 10 year high school reunion this weekend, so we'll be making a road trip to New O.

Nat. Are u sure it was Benadryl! :rofl:

lol That's what the box said, but I'm not sure. The effects of ONE tablet lasted for about 16 hours. I didn't even go to work the next day because I was so out of it.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning everyone .. hope everyone has a great day... today is 3 months since i married my hubby and yesterday we sent off the Evidence requested and tomorrow is biometrics..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning guys,

I have been reading and keeping up nodding my head to different response. I have been num for a while my fiancee still has not received his VISA and we were APPROVED on the 7th of May. AAAAHHHHH!!!

Hey Lady C hang in there God will give you and G all the patience and strength you need.

Right now my co worker going through the adjustment stages only her step sons are 16 and 18 they just arrived from Jordan on May 4th. She comes to work and vent everyday, she is to the point that she wants to go home and throw every man out. She does scream and say she going to go Kittitian on there asses, she from saint kitts!!! and I know how they are my mom from there LMAO!! But she prays to God for strength everyday!!!

Keep the faith.

Congrats to all the new job and second job.

Shanette, I going to tell you what I keep telling myself it soon come!!! LOL. (trying to smile) girl I know the feeling.

KJ what up?

JQ BOOM and Blessed how the baby?

Finesse what a gwaan

Morning again everyone.

Timeline

Good Morning everyone .. hope everyone has a great day... today is 3 months since i married my hubby and yesterday we sent off the Evidence requested and tomorrow is biometrics..

Congratulations on your 3 month anniversary, My 3!

We celebrated our 6 month 2 days ago.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Congrats My3 and good luck with the Bio tomorow. :thumbs:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

I know how you feel. I have been checking our status every day and it still says Initial Review and its been saying that since March 9th...aghhh...But keep the faith it soon come. I had changed our address too.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning ladies. Sugarapple this has almost been a month.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.