MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok so I need to vent, I am on the 11th floor at work and it is 22 flights of stairs to walk if you dont take the elevators. I don't like elevators because the constantly break down and blah blah blah so I used to walk the stairs but now that I am pregnant it makes it difficult cause I get winded so easily and very dizzy. Anyhow, Today twice we had false emergency alarms and had to evacuate the bldg. the first time only walked two flights not so bad and turn around because they stated it was a false alaram. Now the second time I walked all the way down just about to exit and once again they say go ahead back up false alarm UGGG! My God i made it but Jesus I am so exhausted right now I want to just crawl in the bed and sleep and I still have another few hours to go.

Anyway hope everyone elses afternoon is going well.

Sorry, sweetie. But, in an emergency, you aren't going to get to use the elevators. Keep up that endurance just in case. rose.gif

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Ok so I need to vent, I am on the 11th floor at work and it is 22 flights of stairs to walk if you dont take the elevators. I don't like elevators because the constantly break down and blah blah blah so I used to walk the stairs but now that I am pregnant it makes it difficult cause I get winded so easily and very dizzy. Anyhow, Today twice we had false emergency alarms and had to evacuate the bldg. the first time only walked two flights not so bad and turn around because they stated it was a false alaram. Now the second time I walked all the way down just about to exit and once again they say go ahead back up false alarm UGGG! My God i made it but Jesus I am so exhausted right now I want to just crawl in the bed and sleep and I still have another few hours to go.

Anyway hope everyone elses afternoon is going well.

Preggo or not der is NO way mi would walk all dem steps. I would walk dung but I be damn if I walk back up dem.

Timeline

Hello Yardies! Brooke lol... she was a hot rass mess! Lol. I owe Vaughn! lol Steve was saying he wished we lived closer to you guys cause you are fun. He said some other things but I will tell ya lata...lol

Yes it was very nice hanging with everyone...Let's do it again!star_smile.gif

Do tell.......................

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

yuh si tru mi love war, mek mi walk pass dat....she nuh know who she a fass wid...

rofl.gif

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Yardies...

Well we took Jaheim to see the therapist yesteryday and it was a good visit. He will go once a week from now on. He did not wnt to talk at first but then he warmed up and talked alittle. He has a bad speech problem and his acsent is very strong so we had to translate but I just glad that we started this. Thank you all for your support. :thumbs:

Brooke girl you should have told me you wanted to party in Brooklyn I would have sent you to the right dance. Refelection is a cool place. I hate Time Square too...TOO MANY DAMN PEOPLE...

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

Well the Kingston Embassy close again today....This madness is affecting so many people. I pray this ends soon.

oMQjm5.png

AOS

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

Good Morning Yardies...

Well we took Jaheim to see the therapist yesteryday and it was a good visit. He will go once a week from now on. He did not wnt to talk at first but then he warmed up and talked alittle. He has a bad speech problem and his acsent is very strong so we had to translate but I just glad that we started this. Thank you all for your support. :thumbs:

Brooke girl you should have told me you wanted to party in Brooklyn I would have sent you to the right dance. Refelection is a cool place. I hate Time Square too...TOO MANY DAMN PEOPLE...

Lady C, morning! I'm glad to hear that the therapist was a start to hopefully lil Jaheim getting on board and becoming a part of the fam!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Sorry, sweetie. But, in an emergency, you aren't going to get to use the elevators. Keep up that endurance just in case. rose.gif

Morning JG! That's an excellent point.

Well the Kingston Embassy close again today....This madness is affecting so many people. I pray this ends soon.

I'm praying same...so sad! We find ourselves watching the news online until wee hours in the morning. My stepson is in that area and to say we are beyond concerned is an understatement!

Preggo or not der is NO way mi would walk all dem steps. I would walk dung but I be damn if I walk back up dem.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Okay...stairs are no joke. They let you know real quick if you in shape or not!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Not just drugstores! Just got back from the grocery store. The total was over $95 then she scanned my store card and coupons and I paid $30.06. I should've saved another $6, but I forgot my $5 coupon in the car and didn't catch something that rang up $1 over what it should've cost.

Wow, Nat you are really bringing new meaning to making the dollas holla! That's awesome. I'm trying to cut corners where I can. :yes: I really need to step it up though!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Morning JG! That's an excellent point.

I'm praying same...so sad! We find ourselves watching the news online until wee hours in the morning. My stepson is in that area and to say we are beyond concerned is an understatement!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Okay...stairs are no joke. They let you know real quick if you in shape or not!

Good Morning Dens....I hope the therapist works for us too...I hope your step son is safe too. I can imagine how you guys a feeling. All for the sake of one man people ready fi war and the damn man is no where to be found...KISSTEETH

oMQjm5.png

AOS

Haven't heard it....

I don't think I have heard it either... :unsure:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Good Morning Dens....I hope the therapist works for us too...I hope your step son is safe too. I can imagine how you guys a feeling. All for the sake of one man people ready fi war and the damn man is no where to be found...KISSTEETH

Yes, we praying for deliverance! I told Den that we are not accepting anything other than lil' man being alright. Keep us posted on Jaheim's progress. Hopefully, he will start to express his emotions and feelings now.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Good morning all!!

been a minute, hope all is well with all the vj crew..big ups to those i havent chatted with on FB..

been crazy busy at work, got a temporary promotion filling in for a lead and now its over..Can't say i will miss the job as much as the money.. I like to be responsible for myself only.

Roger is well, still at Home Depot, HATES working overnight "away from him wifey" so we are on the search again for a daytime.. i told him he might sacrifice his weekends, but i guess he is willing.

He is doing well with the food delivery, gets RAVES on his food, I think his restaurant idea might really come to fruition..we praying..

He will be in JA june 4th-7th to see his kids and parents..Im staying behind this time.. ALLLL this time i didn't get to experience the "family" gifts, but it is rearing its ugly head LOL..its really not that bad, he is only buying for the kids, his parents and siblings and most of these ppl, he hasn't seen in several years so guess he can't go empty handed.. he's REALLY good about making sure he gets "something" for them, but within his budget so its all good.

my youngest is out of school as of last week and my oldest has one more, so hear come the summer plans..starting w/ memorial day..anybody doing anything fun???

Timeline

oh yeah..my bro in law's family is in kingston and safe, but very scared.. i can't imagine the terror these ppl are going through.. so sad..Let us keep them up in prayer and continue to tear down the works of the enemy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.