MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey! Look @ Bunz finally dropping in.

LOL @ finesse burning down the house. The other day, I arrived home from work just as my husband was pulling out to go somewhere. I walk in and find A LIT CANDLE. When he got home, I thanked him for making it smell good and asked him to please never leave a candle lit when he's gone again.

Mane, you're gonna be rich! You're saving money at drug stores now your hubby starting back work again. You'll have that house soon :yes:

Not just drugstores! Just got back from the grocery store. The total was over $95 then she scanned my store card and coupons and I paid $30.06. I should've saved another $6, but I forgot my $5 coupon in the car and didn't catch something that rang up $1 over what it should've cost.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

hey mrsp, things are ok on my end

went out this afternoon to look some food and i had to drive aallllllll over

everywhere was closing early

@kj, hey girl, gonna be back and forth for a while but i should be there in july again God's willing

Oh ok.

Ugh I lost the things I wanted to reply to. Tee you gotta tell me what else Steve said. I wish we lived closer to. Wait weren't you thinking about moving to Florida? KJ- that chick was hubby's friend that he met at his hotel. She always used to go by herself and pick up dudes on the beach. She gave us a really nice wedding gift so we figured we would link up with her.

Lady C- I hope thinks work out with little man. I'm glad you are getting a professional opinion. Lord knows ya'll tried all you could do and think of. I'm hoping things are on the way up now. Oh yea, I wanted to reply to you. We stayed in Time Square and that was just too many people for hubby. Plus he wasn't interested in any of the tours. Then one night we went to Brooklyn to a club called Reflection Manor. Hubby liked that much better because it was a Jamaican club. We went late at night and didn't really get to see Brooklyn besides the 5 blocks we walked to/from the subway to the club.

This situation in Kingston is so depressing.

Hope everyone has a good night!

Lol

Yes, the situation in Kingston is very depressing and I hope it all ends soon with any more unneccesary (sp?) casualities.

Heck ya! Let me just check it out with hubby...I love AC...Lady C you coming?

Oh ok, I'll remind you as the time goes by. I'm going on a bus ride.

Not just drugstores! Just got back from the grocery store. The total was over $95 then she scanned my store card and coupons and I paid $30.06. I should've saved another $6, but I forgot my $5 coupon in the car and didn't catch something that rang up $1 over what it should've cost.

Oh wow, share the wealth woman. I'm still trying to get on the savings. I'm stuck on walgreens eventhough I know CVS is better. I would've been better off if I had a car but I'm doing what I can without one.

I got pissed over the weekend b/c the newspaper company didn't deliver on saturday (circular/coupon day) but they delivered it with sunday's paper. So I'm cutting coupons and looking for sales and my whole family thinks I'm nuts! Lol

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Ladies...

Mikel started his job today. :dance: :dance: :dance:

congrats

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Oh ok.

Lol

Yes, the situation in Kingston is very depressing and I hope it all ends soon with any more unneccesary (sp?) casualities.

Oh ok, I'll remind you as the time goes by. I'm going on a bus ride.

Oh wow, share the wealth woman. I'm still trying to get on the savings. I'm stuck on walgreens eventhough I know CVS is better. I would've been better off if I had a car but I'm doing what I can without one.

I got pissed over the weekend b/c the newspaper company didn't deliver on saturday (circular/coupon day) but they delivered it with sunday's paper. So I'm cutting coupons and looking for sales and my whole family thinks I'm nuts! Lol

You are nuts lol we would drive down when we go to AC. I love AC

good morning Yardies, off to the zoo with my nephew today. have a good day everyone.

Timeline

Have a great day everyone!

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Morning All! Have a great day!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Likkle English Girl

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yuh si tru mi love war, mek mi walk pass dat....she nuh know who she a fass wid...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Ladies...

Mikel started his job today. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yayy congrats Mikela dn Dillon!!!! :dance:

How yuh been girlie?

We have an appointment at 6pm today to take Jaheim to see a counselor. I hope this will help. Fingers crossed

I hope it helps too. How did the counsling go?

hi everyone! I haven't been on in a while, but I came by to see what's happening in Kingston. How's everyone? I see there have been some interesting post as of late. Gotta love VJ.

Wakey

Aww Wakey mi missed yuh :crying: . Man yuh dash away quick!

Timeline

damn ooman, dont blow up the joint now!!

i am such a scatterbrain....i almost burned my house down on sunday. hubby lit some candles and my dumb #### goes and puts a box of kleenex next to one of them. i was pressin out hubbys hair while the kleenex caught fire and i STILL didnt notice it until hubby jump up and shout OOMAN!!! :bonk:

mi seh whoops! han him seh..all yuh affi seh a whoops??!!! :bonk::rofl:

Well what the hell yuh light candles fi? Wah yuh trying to be sexy while pressing em hair?

Timeline

Good morning, All!

Well what the hell yuh light candles fi? Wah yuh trying to be sexy while pressing em hair?

:rofl: :rofl: :bonk:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Morning all...

My dentist's 7 years old son was playing at school when apparently another child fell on him.

He had surgery last night for a dislocated hip and is going to be in a full body cast....

Life and health are so very fragile....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

damn ooman, dont blow up the joint now!!

i am such a scatterbrain....i almost burned my house down on sunday. hubby lit some candles and my dumb #### goes and puts a box of kleenex next to one of them. i was pressin out hubbys hair while the kleenex caught fire and i STILL didnt notice it until hubby jump up and shout OOMAN!!! headbonk.gif

mi seh whoops! han him seh..all yuh affi seh a whoops??!!! headbonk.gifrofl.gif

One word.............SCENTSY! Toss those candles, Finesse.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.