MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Congrats to all the 2010 graduates! :star:

Zee’s Boo - congrats on the approval! :dance:

Mrs Palmer - your nephew is in my prayers. (F)

DIDO to all that.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Ohhhh MrsTee make them pay.

Sus I was having a really hard time last weekend and since being back at work I am doing a little better. Dreading this weekend since it is his birthday on Sunday. My Mom is having a hard time too she is picking up his ashes today so it is going to be a very hard day for her.

This might not work for everybody but I lost my younger brother years ago and always get a balloon/balloons on his birthday and write all over it and release it in celebration of his life, something about that just cheers me up for a little bit. You and yours continue to be in my prayers.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone.

Haven't signed on in ages. Things went downhill with Lance and I. He never even got his passport or anything for us to continue with the CR1. I've decided to file for a divorce. Has anyone done this before or have any idea how I can go about doing so?

Hope all is well with everyone else.

- Marie

Hey Marie. Sorry that things did not work out with you guys. We're still here if you need us!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Hey Yardies!

Whats going on? Hope everyone is good and life is treating well. Check lata!!

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Finesse how are the babies? Lil man is not doing good at all. Its really bad. I need to get him sometype of help. Its not normal adjustment behavior.

Awwww C, better days will come mama :thumbs:

Morning ladies 21 days closer to seeing my man.

:dance::thumbs:

yah mon....and mi a celebrate by go to di club tonite...........if i can stay up that late :rofl: mi prolly have one heineken and be ready fi sleep :bonk:

So did you go out?

That question always perplexes my husband he wants to tic pacific islander

Lol, I thought I was the only one who wants to check that 1!

Here is the letter to the school district superintendent: (yall knew it was coming, lol)

Dear Mr. Ignatuk:

I am writing this email to you regarding my daughter Kayana Guerrant. I have tried to reach Assistant Principal Maiers on two occasion. Once leaving him a voicemail on Thursday, May 20th and again today only to be told he wasn't in the office. I am frustrated. On Friday, May 14th a teacher by name of Mrs. Morriston confiscated my daughter's cell phone. I understand that the regulations are that cell phones are not to be used in school. According to my daughter, (and I'd be more than willing to address this with Mrs. Morriston), she was taking her cell phone from one pocket and putting it into another. Mrs. Morriston confiscated her phone or she was to be suspended for three days. That is fine with me. If my child is wrong she's wrong, but the fact that now the phone is missing when it was supposed to be returned to her and nobody seems to be calling me back and giving me a STRAIGHT answer about the phone is leaving me very frustrated and irate. I don't have the time nor energy to argue about the phone. I have two choices in this matter. 1. Someone needs to return my child's phone to me personally or 2. The school needs to compensate me for a new phone. While the phone is not in use, I still have a bill to pay on it every month. It is not fair to me that the school lost her phone. I am willing to pursue this further if need be.

I am awaiting your response to this email. Thank you for your time.

Mrs. Guerrant-Gardner

Parent of Kayana Guerrant - 9th grader

cc: Mr. Mills

Well said and to the point!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

I have a benefit to go to tomorrow for a little girl mauled by a dog. A bunch of drunken firemen....always a good time. Sunday, my oldest graduates from high school. 400+ kids...and he's almost smack dab in the middle. Hope I can stay awake. Why does the darn thing have to start at 6 p.m.?

Oh shucks, I can imagine. I wanted to leave my own graduation after my name was called!

New Visa Fees for US ...Worldwide

THE United States will be increasing visa fees worldwide, including Jamaica, effective Friday June 4.

All persons whose interviews fall on or after that date must pay the new fees. Applicants with interviews scheduled for June 4 and who have already paid according to the old fee schedule must now return to NCB to pay the difference for their applications to be processed.

Under the new fees petition-based visas cost more than non-petition based visas.

New fee scehdule:

Non-petition-based visas:

Visitor (B1/B2) US$140

Crewmember (C1/D) US$140

Student visas (F1 and M1) US$140

Treaty Trader/Investor (E1 or E2) US$390

Petition-based visas:

Temporary skilled workers (H-1B) US$150

Temporary seasonal workers (H-2B) US$150

Intra-company transferees (L1) US$150

Performers (O and P) US$150

Fiancé-based visas (K) US$350

:wow:

I can't stand this question :angry:

Whenever I have to answer this question for my son I mark "other" and write in HUMAN! cho! hand.gif

:lol:

That's awesome! How'd you do it?

Um, well I tried to persuade a few ppl at my job about the rewards shopping and they did go but they gave ME the rewards! :lol: Plus I had coupons and my own rewards!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Morning everyone!

Um, well I tried to persuade a few ppl at my job about the rewards shopping and they did go but they gave ME the rewards! :lol: Plus I had coupons and my own rewards!

Wow! I'm impressed by your persuasion skills AND by their generosity.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This might not work for everybody but I lost my younger brother years ago and always get a balloon/balloons on his birthday and write all over it and release it in celebration of his life, something about that just cheers me up for a little bit. You and yours continue to be in my prayers.

My family does this too for my grandmother's... It does ease the pain for a minute. To see the balloon soar it feels like its going right up to heaven to them. My brother graduated from college two weeks after we lost her and for some reason I marched across the street and bought the balloon and we released it for her. We do it ever year on holidays, birthdays or celebrations just to let her know we are thinking of her.

Timeline

Goodmorning everyone, have a blessed day everyone!

Yesterday was the yardie link up, Tee, Thompson2, their hubbies and myself were there. It was short but sweet :star:

We went out to eat as planned and then we split and went our own ways, eventhough it was our 1st time meeting, it felt like we've known each for ages. I just wish more of us were there.

Morning everyone!

Wow! I'm impressed by your persuasion skills AND by their generosity.

Thank you :star:

My family does this too for my grandmother's... It does ease the pain for a minute. To see the balloon soar it feels like its going right up to heaven to them. My brother graduated from college two weeks after we lost her and for some reason I marched across the street and bought the balloon and we released it for her. We do it ever year on holidays, birthdays or celebrations just to let her know we are thinking of her.

Hey Dada, you just hop in and don't say nothing, c'mon now. What's up girl? :star:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Went to do walk in biometrics today.

So the form asks for race. I tick both white and black (my mother is white, father black). The woman says I can't tick both, so she chose WHITE since I'm so pale :rofl: :rofl: Told seh dat nah guh too work, she haffi fine a nex box fi tick....I am now offically of UNKNOWN race!

Congrats hon ;) , well, on the biometrics that is...

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Yesterday was the yardie link up, Tee, Thompson2, their hubbies and myself were there. It was short but sweet :star:

We went out to eat as planned and then we split and went our own ways, eventhough it was our 1st time meeting, it felt like we've known each for ages. I just wish more of us were there.

Glad you all had a good time. Did your husband go?

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

Hey Yardies, just dropped into to say a couple things...

Thank you JaE about the name. Didn't even think about it. Second, I got a call from the assist principal and they are going to attempt to search for it one last time tomorrow. If not, they are ready to reimburse us. I am grateful.

Third, had a great time with the The Thompsons and KJ and her hubby, her cousin and her hubby, and the Thompson's friend. I didn't end up getting home until 4:30. My brother came to pick us up in my car and had an accident. My car will be going back into the shop AGAIN *sigh*.... Hope everyone has a great day.

KJ, tell your cousin hi for me. I loved hearing her talk. She was so warm and friendly. I wouldnt mind hanging with you and her again! :)

Timeline

I also wanted to thank SunRay because she suggested the place we ate at. Shout out to Dallas BBQ the food was delicious.... also my crazy husband told them it was his birthday so they sang to him and bought him out some cornbread with whipped cream! headbonk.gifrofl.gif Brooke encouraged him too.. Thanks Brooke lmao

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I also wanted to thank SunRay because she suggested the place we ate at. Shout out to Dallas BBQ the food was delicious.... also my crazy husband told them it was his birthday so they sang to him and bought him out some cornbread with whipped cream! headbonk.gifrofl.gif Brooke encouraged him too.. Thanks Brooke lmao

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

MrsTee, that's good they'll reimburse you. Did Rashida come out on the assistant principal or was he being logical?

Whipped cream on cornbread? :blink:

November 19, 2007 - Met

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.