MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yall sounding a tad evil today lol... Well eventually they expect all of us to print from ONE printer and it aint gonna work.. Just waiting for it to fall apart! hahahaha

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all -

We went to these printers called "Multi Function Devices", which copy, print, scan, fax,.... - We all call them "Mother F***er Doesn't work" - People jam them all the time and leave it, don't put in service calls, etc.. - I have gotten to the point where I am linked to just about every printer in the building - if I try to print and it is jammed, I cancel my job and print to a different one!

So, 48 hours from now I will be landing in Jamaica - And all I have packed is some fruit snacks, a boys bathing suit and tshirts and sandals, coloring books, and a frisbee - I think I have a problem, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Wem mek mi juss look pan har is when she tun round a acks MI weh come TWO YEARS AFTA she and a acks mi bout if mi know how fi put di cartridge een. Mi seh to has seh shi fi open di drawer and put it in. Tun mi bacvk and duh weh mi need fi duh.

Lazy RASS!!!!

She claims she is too busy to file recall cards, write names on a list etc etc. Wants to opass it over to me. Frig dat and an she.

On other matters, my husband's workplace offers benefits that include paying for a degree for me....Soooooo wondering what to do. I want something that complements my photography, but yet gives me another skill. Considered graphic design, but have been told a degree is pretty much worthless. Considering website design or something similar now....Any ideas?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Hi 1luv

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

We have those types of printers too (multi purpose) Thats why it isn't going to work due to the reasons you mentioned.

These employers don't have a clue. Im in purchasing so we definitely do a lot of printing, scanning, emailing...

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all -

We went to these printers called "Multi Function Devices", which copy, print, scan, fax,.... - We all call them "Mother F***er Doesn't work" - People jam them all the time and leave it, don't put in service calls, etc.. - I have gotten to the point where I am linked to just about every printer in the building - if I try to print and it is jammed, I cancel my job and print to a different one!

So, 48 hours from now I will be landing in Jamaica - And all I have packed is some fruit snacks, a boys bathing suit and tshirts and sandals, coloring books, and a frisbee - I think I have a problem, lol

Yeah I think you need more than that lol

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Timeline

Important Women's Health Issue:

* Do you have feelings of inadequacy?

* Do you suffer from shyness?

* Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

* Do you suffer exhaustion from the day to day grind?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Margaritas.

Margaritas are the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions. Margaritas can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything. You will notice the benefits of Margaritas almost immediately and with a regiment of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live

Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Margaritas.

Margaritas may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Margaritas. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include:

- Dizziness

- Nausea

- Vomiting

- Incarceration

- Erotic lustfulness

- Loss of motor control

- Loss of clothing

- Loss of money

- Loss of virginity

- Table dancing

- Headache

- Dehydration

- Dry mouth

- And a desire to sing Karaoke

WARNINGS:

* The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

* The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.

* The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to think you can sing.

* The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.

Please share this with other women who may need Margaritas.

Timeline

LOL @ Margaritas.

JaEnglish I would be pissed too...people around here don't change the toner or even replace the paper. Sounds like she got what was coming to her anyways with the Dr asking her to print that report. :devil:

We alert the admin assistant when the printers don't work. She puts in the ticket for local IT folks (we're IT too, but not the ones who fix printers/computers) to replace the part. If it were up to those of us on the floor to do those types of replacements, I can see it not getting done. People would print to a different printer.

Have a great trip!

On other matters, my husband's workplace offers benefits that include paying for a degree for me....Soooooo wondering what to do. I want something that complements my photography, but yet gives me another skill. Considered graphic design, but have been told a degree is pretty much worthless. Considering website design or something similar now....Any ideas?

If you think it would be fun, graphic design may be the way to go for reasons other than the usefulness of the degree. I don't think my computer science classes or degree help me much. But what does are the things I learned from interacting with other computer science people in college. Just being around people with similar interests may be of value, more so than the degree itself.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Goodmorning everyone, hope we're all having a great day!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all -

Better get busy, missy!headbonk.gif

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Morning all -

Sus, please enjoy your trip! Wish it were me touching down in Jamrock! :(

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Nat, I guess I would like to learn something new. I won't be interracting with other students if I can help it, I am going to do it online....I did actually look at the computer science degree, but it seemed to be very general, not really specializing in any one area...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.