MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

So, my husband's mom called him last night to tell him that our nephew, who is 13, was involved in a fight at school. He stabbed the boy twice (not sure with what), but he was hit in the head w/ some sort of object which busted his head open and he had to stay in the hospital. Not sure if it was just for precautionary measures at this point. When my husband tried to get more info from his brother (nephew's dad--he had none--and had done virtually nothing) :ranting::ranting: Needless to say my husband is upset and stressed out, which in turn is tearing my nerves up! I have always been worried about this boy. He runs with the an older group of guys, and they are all bad news. He's supposedly in a gang. I wish there was a way that we could get him away from all of that, but he's having no parts of it. :unsure: Just keep us in your prayers folks. Will keep you guys posted.

Definitely in the prayers! SMH, at these kids of the day!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!!!

Sooooo....I know it's early and I just got to work, but I'm pissed already.

There are two of us on the front desk here. The other girl was here when I came. She has constantly tried to get me to do all the stuff she hates doing, which for the most part, she's done.

So yesterday, she tried to print something and it dodn't print. She said ' Oh no, the printer's broken again?' I was like I hope not.

So she goes over to check it, and she says the toner is finished. So I told her 'the new cartridge is in the supply closet' She says 'ummm.....ooookayyyyyy'.

Attitude was like 'Why are you telling me?'

Now, as far as I know, I am not assigned to change printer toner, it is a SHARED duty.

This morning I come in, printer still needs toner, FRIG if I'm touching SHEEEEET. When she hauls herself in here (late as usual), will be asking her if she thinks it's my job to change the cartridge. Frig that.

I'd be pissed too...I hate when people act dumb cuz dem just LAZY!

I'd be pissed too...I hate when people act dumb cuz dem just LAZY!

Morning! Yep, just lazy!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

anybody have the link to check green card status? hubby had biometrics 4/30/10.....and we got a letter stating his gc was extended for 1 year (not sure what this is all about.....maybe an extension in case his gc expires while they are still processing the paperwork?????)

i hate this immigration paperwork shyt.... :angry:

Timeline

JAenglish dont say nothing to see, I just hope you dont have to print nothing for the right now. catch bees with honey. LMAO... Pure laziness

JQ BOOM BOOM, and BLESSED how is the little ones treating mommy this morning.

GOOD morning YA ALL!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies I got approved today kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif God is truly amazing (nothing happens before its time) I can't thank my Yardie family enough for all your support I could not have done this without you guys. I am so appreciative of your advise and support. Thanks Thanks Thanks biggrin.gif

Congrats on your approval! Yayyyyyyyyyyy

Good morning Yardies

JAenglish dont say nothing to see, I just hope you dont have to print nothing for the right now. catch bees with honey. LMAO... Pure laziness

JQ BOOM BOOM, and BLESSED how is the little ones treating mommy this morning.

GOOD morning YA ALL!!!!!

mussi mad, mi nah print a RASS.....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I remember seeing this- they have clone a punani innocent.gif

I mentioned all that a long time ago. Makes me rofl.gif

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

ROFL, the doctor asked her to print a treatment plan so she had to change the paper!!! Was walking round SLAMMING things and getting angry!! Sweet mi suh TIL!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!!!

Sooooo....I know it's early and I just got to work, but I'm pissed already.

There are two of us on the front desk here. The other girl was here when I came. She has constantly tried to get me to do all the stuff she hates doing, which for the most part, she's done.

So yesterday, she tried to print something and it dodn't print. She said ' Oh no, the printer's broken again?' I was like I hope not.

So she goes over to check it, and she says the toner is finished. So I told her 'the new cartridge is in the supply closet' She says 'ummm.....ooookayyyyyy'.

Attitude was like 'Why are you telling me?'

Now, as far as I know, I am not assigned to change printer toner, it is a SHARED duty.

This morning I come in, printer still needs toner, FRIG if I'm touching SHEEEEET. When she hauls herself in here (late as usual), will be asking her if she thinks it's my job to change the cartridge. Frig that.

Yeah, I was feeling this same ####### yesterday. Thre are 8 of us here that can share the reception duties when our receptionist is off the next 3 days. Apparently, 4 of us are WAAAAYYYYYYY to busy to sit here for an hour. So, now 4 of us have 2 hours. ####### ever.....just for that, I am not doing a damn thing when I am sitting here.

Hi Girls!!!!!devil.gif

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Ladies

JaEnglish I would be pissed too...people around here don't change the toner or even replace the paper. Sounds like she got what was coming to her anyways with the Dr asking her to print that report. :devil:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.