MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I sooo believe that things happen in 3's:pregnancies, death, marriage and so forth. Anyhow so sorry to hear about all those other things.

My niece is 11 and she looks older than me in body and already her mom is having problems with her, grown men staring her down and b/c of that she THINKS she is grown and can't even boil a damn egg but I told her mom get her on bc and she refuses but I say prevention is better than cure so I hope you do what you have to do for your daughter.

2 weeks will go by before you know it! star_smile.gif

True

Oooh, make me 1! I just found out my graduation is thursday, I know along but I didn't know it's almost the end of the month...

Sounds good!

You send me your address and I will make you one!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning!

I graduate this week w/ a certificate and associates in psychology, drugg and alcohol counseling and I swear I need a miracle to get the motivation to go on and get the bachelors and masters...

What! Go KJ! :dance:

WHAT? YOU CUT COUPONS?

Just kidding Tee, that's good! Keep it up!

I hope it didn't come out bitter...But you just need to use a little bit, to not make the meat white, doesn't do much flavoring if any. Hope it turned out okay.

I'm SO GLAD you quoted MrsTee, because I'd completely missed that post. MrsTee got a coupon book and CUT COUPONS! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: After all that anti-couponing spatter. :rofl::bonk: This gave me a great laugh to start the day.

MrsTee, next thing you know, you'll come on here excitedly sharing all your great deals!

The chicken came out great. I used the browning & other seasonings & cooked it in the pan a bit. I added chicken broth, orange peel, lime juice, sesame seeds, thyme, ground jalepeno pepper, hot sauce, and a bunch of other seasonings. After it cooked a bit, I baked it in the oven in a casserole dish. Made some broccoli & carrots with garlic flavor, and some rice with turmeric, chicken broth, & other flavors. He enjoyed the dish. I didn't even rub in his face how little butter I used, compared to the 3/4 stick he puts in almost EVERYTHING.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Morning All! I hope that everyone is doing well! I am going to try to go back and catch up! :wacko: Have a great day everyone!

Morning!

The chicken came out great. I used the browning & other seasonings & cooked it in the pan a bit. I added chicken broth, orange peel, lime juice, sesame seeds, thyme, ground jalepeno pepper, hot sauce, and a bunch of other seasonings. After it cooked a bit, I baked it in the oven in a casserole dish. Made some broccoli & carrots with garlic flavor, and some rice with turmeric, chicken broth, & other flavors. He enjoyed the dish. I didn't even rub in his face how little butter I used, compared to the 3/4 stick he puts in almost EVERYTHING.

Sounds delicious!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Lol! I remember those days 3x's a week. I graduate this week w/ a certificate and associates in psychology, drugg and alcohol counseling and I swear I need a miracle to get the motivation to go on and get the bachelors and masters...

Congrats KJ! That's awesome! :thumbs::dance:

How's your G'ma doing? :unsure:

Edited by Dens Wifey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Im doing Organizational Management Degree Completion... I.E. Accelerated and fast track.

Im tired lol. I'm looking into Volunteering at one of husband's jobs (his supervisor is interested in hiring me so I thought to volunteer until I can work)

You go girl! :thumbs: What exactly does your field of study include?

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

I had to go to McDonalds for lunch...I just needed to eat something that was bad for me! :innocent: Plus I had a chocolate shake. :devil:

Dills, that sounds so good! I'm trying to be good and not eat out so much but some MD fries would be sooooo good for lunch along with a nice ice cold Coke! :bonk:

glad to get on with it for sure (back to work, etc..). although it had been nice to spend time with my girls at home, staying home for any extended amount of time is not good for me....makes me :wacko:

Welcome back to work Finesse...girl I could get spoiled real quick being at home! :yes:

I've been to many kids parties where they kiddie part started at a decent hour and the adults partied on long after all the kiddies left or were put down to bed.

Yep, me too! :angry:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Hey Dens Wifey. How's the new house?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Hey Dens Wifey. How's the new house?

Morning! We loving it...still trying to get use to it all. It feels good to be in our own though. Saturday we cleaned and Sunday we were in all day. I find that I enjoy going grocery shopping and actually cooking and preparing meals!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

holy moly, mi tiyad!! girls woke up at 3:45am and nah go back asleep til mi lef fi work. who has a stay awake concoction? what is that tre used to use red bull and mt dew? not sure if my usual java going to do the trick today..

I just heard hot chocolate....it has caffine, sugar, and the dark chocolate sugar boost.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

WHAT? YOU CUT COUPONS?

Just kidding Tee, that's good! Keep it up!

Maybe it's stress but tiredness comes from so many things so do go to the doc!

Hey besa, I don't understand your major, elaborate plz...

I hope it didn't come out bitter...But you just need to use a little bit, to not make the meat white, doesn't do much flavoring if any. Hope it turned out okay.

lol Ive ALWAYS cut coupons and use them. My co worker brings me them every monday. I just dont get all worked up about them as Nat may want me to lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So, my husband's mom called him last night to tell him that our nephew, who is 13, was involved in a fight at school. He stabbed the boy twice (not sure with what), but he was hit in the head w/ some sort of object which busted his head open and he had to stay in the hospital. Not sure if it was just for precautionary measures at this point. When my husband tried to get more info from his brother (nephew's dad--he had none--and had done virtually nothing) :ranting::ranting: Needless to say my husband is upset and stressed out, which in turn is tearing my nerves up! I have always been worried about this boy. He runs with the an older group of guys, and they are all bad news. He's supposedly in a gang. I wish there was a way that we could get him away from all of that, but he's having no parts of it. :unsure: Just keep us in your prayers folks. Will keep you guys posted.

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Morning!

What! Go KJ! kicking.gif

I'm SO GLAD you quoted MrsTee, because I'd completely missed that post. MrsTee got a coupon book and CUT COUPONS! rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif After all that anti-couponing spatter. rofl.gifheadbonk.gif This gave me a great laugh to start the day.

MrsTee, next thing you know, you'll come on here excitedly sharing all your great deals!

NO I wont because that mess doesn't excite me headbonk.gif I never said I didn't "do" coupons. I just think its obsessive when you know the sites and keep spreadsheets on it.. ugh to each his own though.. Im glad it makes you happy Nat.

Edited by MRStee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.