MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MrsTee good luck on the Math Test...you got this girl...

Happy Birthday to todays birthday girls

Edited by LadyC

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh yes and for whatever reason I forgot about that and to be honest I have been really stressed but this news ain't makng it no better. Hopefully saturday will break the ice for me.

Lol, I like how you're determined to save though, that's nice.

Stop acting like you don't like to be beaten :devil:

Listen girl, follow your heart because you never know until you try.

TAMH, I've been meaning to ask you, before now, have you ever traveled? Because when I first started emailing you before our interview I swore you were the USC nad even since then you seem to know ALOT baout the US, what you been studying? Or you just ALL up in hubby's business? Lol, that's good that you know though. :yes:

Hubby usually keeps me up to date and on top of that I'm a internet junkie so I research alot. Hubby always tell me seh him convince mi use to live here and get deported. :rofl: :rofl:

Not if you have the house credit on it. First of all, you CANNOT electronically file it. They hold your refund hostage for 2 months and days before it's been promised to you, they send you out a letter that can take 10 to 14 days to reach you, stating they need more info. When you fax AND mail it back to them as advised, it takes them another 6 to 8 weeks to "normal process" it. Freakin' Bull Shyt! I know at least 10 people this has happened to. And, if you can't tell how bitter I am, I got the news just yesterday that I have a letter in the mail from them. And, they wonder why people go ballistic in IRS offices!!!!

I guess each case must be different cause hubby filed his on April 11 and that's what the accountant did and his refund was credited to our account last Friday. I remember her telling hubby that if they mailed it in it would've taken 6-8 weeks for the refund.

TAMH

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

[/b]

Hubby usually keeps me up to date and on top of that I'm a internet junkie so I research alot. Hubby always tell me seh him convince mi use to live here and get deported. rofl.gifrofl.gif

I guess each case must be different cause hubby filed his on April 11 and that's what the accountant did and his refund was credited to our account last Friday. I remember her telling hubby that if they mailed it in it would've taken 6-8 weeks for the refund.

Did he take the home buyers credit with this tax return?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

T was very kind. If it were me, I would be quiet too. I've been playing that card myself cause I am about to blow.

Yes, tell G to handle it or you will. Ignore all that BS. She's trying for the last ditch moneyfest. Hang in there.

Voice? present tense? You still have BM troubles even though Jazz is here?

We don't have any troubles really other then the fact that she doesn't support him in any kind of way. She pretty much calls him once a week if he is lucky to see how he is doing. I feel that she was taking care of him in Jamaica and Mikel had to pay child support and help support his son for the the things he needed. But now that he is here and the table is turned she doesn't help us with anything for him. She has sent him money when he first got her for DS and then $20.00 for Christmas that is it. Nothing to help cloth or feed him.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Always, I'm so sorry you having to deal with foolishness...a hot mess! No stress for you Mama...you got that little one. Some times folks get just what they deserve so sometimes before I go and catch a case I pray...I pray for them extra and I let and allow God to handle it!

Thank you!

Well, Always....I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I know more about what you are describing then you can even imagine. I've been putting up with the spawn of Satan for about a year and a half now. I'd like to tell you it gets better; but it hasn't yet, so that remains to be seen. I would also like to tell you that taking the high road gets better results. In honesty, all that does is get you crapped on.

Do what you gotta do!

Nat...........I LOVE you. Those coupons are going to be awesome. I love wheat thins and fig newtons. Just printed mine out. Thanks so much.

Thanks JG even though its not so comforting :)

Morning Yardies..How is everyone doing? Well tomorrow is the day my step-son gets here. I can't wait. Its going to be fun. We are taking him to dinner I just have to figure out where. G wants all you can eat buffet, One daughter wants Red lobster and the other one wants Fridays :blink: I will have to pick a place and make it final.

JQ congrats on your baby girls Visa

Always I feel you on the disrespect but if hubby cant control that trick you do. I find that sometimes babymothers try to test you to see what you would do. One day calmly tell her to SUCK HER MOTHER ON A BLOODY DAY :devil: That should shock the sh^t out of her.

LOL ! C I had said something very close to that last night When I just lost it

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies..How is everyone doing? Well tomorrow is the day my step-son gets here. I can't wait. Its going to be fun. We are taking him to dinner I just have to figure out where. G wants all you can eat buffet, One daughter wants Red lobster and the other one wants Fridays :blink: I will have to pick a place and make it final.

JQ congrats on your baby girls Visa

Always I feel you on the disrespect but if hubby cant control that trick you do. I find that sometimes babymothers try to test you to see what you would do. One day calmly tell her to SUCK HER MOTHER ON A BLOODY DAY :devil: That should shock the sh^t out of her.

I agree with you, sometimes ppl pushes you to see how far they can go and what they can get away with and if you don't push back then they continue to prey on you.

TAMH

Timeline

You will do fine! Go get em chica.

Good Morning all Have a blessed Day!

As for me I am a little down today, I had about enough of my husband suppoed to be Baby momma! She is so childish and ignorant! It fustrates me becuase he kisses her a## because he feels that is the only way the C*nt will allow him to see the child.

To make a long story short she lives about 30 to 45 mins from where we do and I am really ready to snap, I been trying to stay calm and collective for a while but the disrepect is getting out of hand.

Only thing from keeping me not whipping her tail prior to this is that the tramp is pregnant again by some other person (God help the world with disgusting people reproducing) and hasn't dropped the baby yet and now I am pregnant so I have to have my baby's well being at heart.

Hubby constantly tell her to cut the bullshit but like anything it continues, I prayed and prayed some more to ease my heavy heart towards her but I am really struggling at this point. I told hubby last night that God forbid something should happen to my baby becaus eof the amounty of stress this C*NT is throwing out at me I will kill her and thats real.

Ok now my venting is over for the time being.

Always, good choice of words lmaooooooooo hahaha but for real, she needs to cut it out....mad.gif

Well the verdict is in, I FAILED AGAIN. On my way to take hubby to do the biometrics then off to the Enrichment Center at my college for tutoringmad.gif

I hope you all are having a great day :)

Timeline

Always, good choice of words lmaooooooooo hahaha but for real, she needs to cut it out....mad.gif

Well the verdict is in, I FAILED AGAIN. On my way to take hubby to do the biometrics then off to the Enrichment Center at my college for tutoringmad.gif

aww Tee you will get it next time.... :thumbs:

Good Luck with the Bio :dance:

oMQjm5.png

AOS

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

Timeline

I did! I can't even tell you. Some coworkers took me to Grand Lux for lunch, one of my fave restaurants. Then I got home from work & Steven had cleaned the apt from top to bottom and got me a gift I really wanted (radio/iPod player for work). Then some friends came over for us to go to Brennan's for dinner.

So.... Brennan's didn't have their prices on the menu online. That should've been a hint. We ended up having some drama over the bill. I'm intrigued to see what happens today as the various people all vent to me.

Why did he clean and not the maid?

Timeline

Thanks and that is being polite LOL ! Sorry yu failded the test its all good next time you will Ace it .

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Afternoon ladies!

Sorry MrsTee, I think we were all sure you had it covered. If at 1st you don't succeed, try, try ..... and try again! :)

Always... sorry about the drama. But everytime you type c*nt.. I read it in my husband's voice! LOL... that is his favorite swear. A common Lucian cuss is ... "In your mudda c*nt" ... and then was is LadyC who told you to tell her to suck it... That was something Louis would tell you to say as well!! Ohhhh.... the language! :rofl:

LadyC... have fun with stepson. That is exciting.

Hope everyone is having a nice day. I am sitting amongst boxes and dust... cannot wait to get this done! Then I can keep up and chat some more.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Not if you have the house credit on it. First of all, you CANNOT electronically file it. They hold your refund hostage for 2 months and days before it's been promised to you, they send you out a letter that can take 10 to 14 days to reach you, stating they need more info. When you fax AND mail it back to them as advised, it takes them another 6 to 8 weeks to "normal process" it. Freakin' Bull Shyt! I know at least 10 people this has happened to. And, if you can't tell how bitter I am, I got the news just yesterday that I have a letter in the mail from them. And, they wonder why people go ballistic in IRS offices!!!!

I spoke to the IRS seems like they and people are fcuking up this year because of the tax credit for housing...so its delaying the delay even further...blink.gif

Dats the cruise I did.

I now want to go on the Grand Turk, St Thomas, San Juan, Bahamas one..

By the way Roc goes for his appt to get a work visa today if approved I think he will be in the states next month.

What airport would he come in.... SO I CAN BEAT THE LIVING ####### OUTTA HIM!mad.gif

Timeline

Afternoon ladies!

Sorry MrsTee, I think we were all sure you had it covered. If at 1st you don't succeed, try, try ..... and try again! :)

Always... sorry about the drama. But everytime you type c*nt.. I read it in my husband's voice! LOL... that is his favorite swear. A common Lucian cuss is ... "In your mudda c*nt" ... and then was is LadyC who told you to tell her to suck it... That was something Louis would tell you to say as well!! Ohhhh.... the language! :rofl:

Hope everyone is having a nice day. I am sitting amongst boxes and dust... cannot wait to get this done! Then I can keep up and chat some more.

LOL! its horrible for me to say things like that and I dislike being like that but it is what it is

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Afternoon ladies!

Hi Irie good luck with the boxes girl...My girl friend is from St. Lucia so I hear her use this all the time. I am also a CUSS bird :devil:

oMQjm5.png

AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.