MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeah they did and the Phillies are doing good too. Thank God cause Lord knows our Football and Basketball teams(even though I hate to say that about the sixers because im a die hard fan)SUCK!headbonk.gif

You do very beautiful work. 11 pm wow!

I don't want to talk about baseball right now crying.gif

I just love love love to cook! Its so rewarding and satisfying. Yesterday I roasted a chicken with cornbread stuffing, white rice and gravy, and cabbage.

The other night I made jerk bbq chicken wings, spinach, potatoes and onions, baked chocolate chip cookies and put a pork in the slow cooker for dinner the next night and I made rice and peas to go with it.

I'm that way about cleaning my house, Tee.

LOL sowwy!!

Not applicatble to you, some I think some people have IMAGINARY haters, they are just looking for attention!

Probably as much as I hate calling!! Text or email it is!!

Good point, JAE. I actually can't stand when people say they have haters from just ONE comment. But, then, I guess it's scary or annoying or whatever to them.

Thank you!

11pm is just crazy...was supposed to start at 10pm, but STILL that's crazy!

Is that really for the child then? I've been to many kids parties where they kiddie part started at a decent hour and the adults partied on long after all the kiddies left or were put down to bed.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Is that really for the child then? I've been to many kids parties where they kiddie part started at a decent hour and the adults partied on long after all the kiddies left or were put down to bed.

I highly doubt it. No kids food, no games for kids. They basically just used it for an excuse for a sit down dinner and party. The kids that were there as guests were all in suits and 'Sunday' dresses. Was kind of strange for me, as most of the guests brought cards with money in it instead of toys for the child as we would expect in Jamaican/English/American culture.

Event was in a hall/community center, so no chance of kids being put to bed!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Do you believe in the theory of 3's? Like everything happens in 3's? I do.

My Mom informed me yesterday that the cough she's had for what seems like forever has finally been diagnosed. She has a rare form of emphysema. It is treatable with some sort of meds even though it's "very rare form" according to her. She has never smoked, btw. She also has a hiatal(?) hernia that is now pressing against her heart.

My father has lost circulation in his right leg from his knee to his foot. He is seeing a vascular surgeon today.

My sister-in-law's mother.....who I adore, even though I do not like my SIL so much.....was diagnosed with brain cancer in January after just one episode of dizziness in December. She has progressed in just 5 months to not being able to walk from one room to another with out resting and she loses simple words while trying to talk. Really sad.

Add to that the fact that my ex called me Saturday and asked me to take our daughter to the doctor and discuss birth control...........my head is about to explode.

I highly doubt it. No kids food, no games for kids. They basically just used it for an excuse for a sit down dinner and party. The kids that were there as guests were all in suits and 'Sunday' dresses. Was kind of strange for me, as most of the guests brought cards with money in it instead of toys for the child as we would expect in Jamaican/English/American culture.

Event was in a hall/community center, so no chance of kids being put to bed!

OK, so they didn't buy. But, how did they turn out? Were you happy with your new printer?

Edited by *JG*

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good AFTERNOON Yardies.

I am still in training. My last 2 weeks. Thank you Lord!!!!

I think I am about to go into withdrawl :devil: But Eric has been very supportive through the whole thing. Can't stay on for long. But just wanted to let yall know that I was still around and kicking.

!!BLESSINGS!!!

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Do you believe in the theory of 3's? Like everything happens in 3's? I do.

My Mom informed me yesterday that the cough she's had for what seems like forever has finally been diagnosed. She has a rare form of emphysema. It is treatable with some sort of meds even though it's "very rare form" according to her. She has never smoked, btw. She also has a hiatal(?) hernia that is now pressing against her heart.

My father has lost circulation in his right leg from his knee to his foot. He is seeing a vascular surgeon today.

My sister-in-law's mother.....who I adore, even though I do not like my SIL so much.....was diagnosed with brain cancer in January after just one episode of dizziness in December. She has progressed in just 5 months to not being able to walk from one room to another with out resting and she loses simple words while trying to talk. Really sad.

Add to that the fact that my ex called me Saturday and asked me to take our daughter to the doctor and discuss birth control...........my head is about to explode.

OK, so they didn't buy. But, how did they turn out? Were you happy with your new printer?

I hope things get better with these situations in your life!rose.gif How old is your daughter?

Good AFTERNOON Yardies.

I am still in training. My last 2 weeks. Thank you Lord!!!!

I think I am about to go into withdrawl devil.gif But Eric has been very supportive through the whole thing. Can't stay on for long. But just wanted to let yall know that I was still around and kicking.

!!BLESSINGS!!!

good to hear from you

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just wanted to say good morning to everyone.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

I hope things get better with these situations in your life!rose.gif How old is your daughter?

good to hear from you

Almost 15, Tee. It's a precaution at this point. Still...............

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

I am not sure about the 3s theory, but kinda coming close after MJ dying and the other two...(disgraceful I can't remember who they were)....

Pictures were fine!!! I do still like the printer, but was a little unhappy with the colour cast, so will try to fix that! Sold a few photos and loved the people being able to see them on an 8 inch screen rather than my camera's 3 inch screen!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Just wanted to say good morning to everyone.

Morning Dillon!!!

JG, I guess it's hard for you to even think about your daughter THINKING about sex let alone anything more....Best possible thing you can do though is prepare.....I thank God every day I don't have a daughter, she might be like me.

At 15 I was going to parties and dances, dating etc. Luckily I had my head screwed on tight and avoided anything else!!! But it is so darn scary nowadays, especially since sex is taken so casually among teens...it's like it's abnormal to be over 16-17 and be a virgin....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline

I made graduation cards this weekend and worked on a baby scrapbook for my BF's step-sister, who I hopefully get to meet next month. I am loving how they all turned out.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Morning Dillon!!!

JG, I guess it's hard for you to even think about your daughter THINKING about sex let alone anything more....Best possible thing you can do though is prepare.....I thank God every day I don't have a daughter, she might be like me.

At 15 I was going to parties and dances, dating etc. Luckily I had my head screwed on tight and avoided anything else!!! But it is so darn scary nowadays, especially since sex is taken so casually among teens...it's like it's abnormal to be over 16-17 and be a virgin....

Her dad had his first child right after high school. I think cause that marriage and relationship crashed and burned, he's overly cautious.

I would rather have him be like that then stick his head in the sand and say, not my daughter. You know.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Almost 15, Tee. It's a precaution at this point. Still...............

i'd be doing the same thing jg!! can you imagine if your daughter got preggo? i think about that sometimes....like what if my son got some girl pregnant?? omfg, i'd be ready to blow a gasket!!! better for your head to explode over getting bc than for it to explode about a pregnancy...

sorry for your other matters tho....

Timeline

i'd be doing the same thing jg!! can you imagine if your daughter got preggo? i think about that sometimes....like what if my son got some girl pregnant?? omfg, i'd be ready to blow a gasket!!! better for your head to explode over getting bc than for it to explode about a pregnancy...

sorry for your other matters tho....

I know, Finesse. And, I try to remember myself at that age. I know it's a good idea. I'm glad we are on the same page and all. It's just hard to MAKE myself think that way.

I would kill her.

I have a 17 year old boy too. My BF says what a sexy GILF I would make. I want to headbonk.gif !!!!!!

10 years.....give me 10 more years!!!!!

wha fi lunch?? mi belly hungri!!!

Is this week any easier on you?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.