4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning ladies,

Im having a mommy/kids day today.

Got some things planned.

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend.

Be encouraged

Have a great weekend everyone. GO FLYERS!!!!!

Timeline

Mrs Tee, are you talking about the cheer competition?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

You know some people are just hard-headed! Didn't I tell you I CAN'T get pregnant cause the factory is condemned, shut down, out of service LMAOheadbonk.gif Stop messin wiff mecrying.gif On another note, the teaching situation won't effect me too much because I live outside of philly and I am close to Jersey and Delaware so I can always opt to teach where I am or in Delaware...

Good morning Yardies

Lmfao!

@ teaching situation: that's good that you have options.

Take everything lol!

I guess I like babies most of all, they are the hardest but most rewarding...there is NO guarantee I'll get them smiling or even LOOKING at the camera, but somehow it all pulls together...BOudoir shoots have to be done well....wouldn't advise a group boudoir shoot, they work work better when it's just you and the photographer, you get more soulful, sexy shots without a gaggle of giggling women around. Even ONE extra person as an audience can throw the whole shoot off...

My stuff is here http://www.tara956.zenfolio.com

(Smiling) @ you liking babies most :star:

Oh I see what you're saying on the boudoir shoots...

Good luck with your sessions, I hope there is no truth to what G is thinking!unsure.gif

JAP its so good to see you here two days in a row! Hug up the children for me heart.gif

im saving this one I love it :)

Thank you.

I doubt the pastor likes me like THAT, do I think he sees me as beautiful? Maybe, and only because he reminds G all the time that he is blessed.

who's got a hot and sexy weekend planned??

hubby on daddy duty all day tomorow cuz mommy going to get hair cut and colored, mani, pedi, eyebrows, massage and facial..

It's good to see that you're still into spending time to make yourselof look good because some women don't have the time or energy to keep it together...

Umm is boudoir a nude photo?

Um, more like in lingere. I do like artistic nude as well, beautiful!

The thing that I like about it mosat is that you don't even have to have a perfect, curvy body because the objects that you bring onto the set hides your imperfections.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

is wah name 'wedding vowels'? :whistle:

Doesn't have to be...can be just sexy photos....tasteful, but definitely sexy

Exactly @ how you described boudoir.

don't worry I have plenty of that :lol::rofl:

Awwe Sis I know exactly how you feel, I have to look at your timeline to see how far you have to go. It's nuh easy at all trust mi but when he is here it was all worth it!!!

:rofl: :rofl: @ sus haaaa I wish I could get them extra extra extra long but Damian would :bonk: mi haaaa

Oh No you wont you will look Fabulous! I feel so naked without my lashes they are so much a part of me :yes: I feel instantly glamorous when I get them on :P

I get them refilled every 2 weeks depending on if some have slipped out or not. I only like to use the surgical glue so I carry my own glue! I don't like the cheap glue they use at all.

I use to wear em and I stopped and I felt like a fish outta water without them on but the glue was pulling my own lashes out (ouch) and the "glue remover" burned so I quit coz that chiney ooman neva care!

JaE those pictures are gorgeous There is a special glow in them

Congrats on your talent

they say everyone has one Im still trying to find mine :blush:

Trying to find mine too, you're not alone...

Aww tenk you kindly....funny thing is, I won a photo competition when I was 7...then went maybe 15 years without really being interested in photos apart from being in them LOL....then ended up out of the blue buying a professional camera and went from there....My mother is an artist, writer, designer, seamtress, my father a musician, my sister sings...mi neva really have nutting until photography found me....now it's my PASSION, my very LIFEBLOOD......truss mi, yours will come!

I love to hear when ppl say they have a passion for what they do.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

I've been replying to posts but didn't say goodafternoon.

What a roller coaster day I had yesterday, my mother is the type of person that talks LOUD and DRAMATIC on the phone so automatically when I see her calling I worry. Anyhow, while I was at work yesterday she called and screamed that my grandmother was hit by a car! The way she said I thought my granny died so I went running 2 blocks to see a crowd arond her, her wig across the street (don't ask how it got there) but all in all a guy was reversing and hit her so she fell to the ground and hit her head. Thank God she's has no injuries except pain and muscle spasms.

Nat I just wanted you to know that I took my 1st baby step at saving: I subscribed to the newspaper (sat & sun) for $5 for 13 weeks, that's a savings of $21!!!

Have a great weekend everyone and I'll finish catching up after I take a quick nap.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just bought my ticket for JA either I need to move out of Cleveland or I need to own an airline.

Bajan I keep wondering for all this money I spending coming to JA if I going to ever get a discount..My ticket never cheaper than 600

when I came in march my ticket was 890 #######...But it was all good.

and now I back again at a wooping 678.. I going brokes he need to hurry up come.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JAP the person probably had good intentions, but I still got to say #######!!!! worthlessness well well.

It all good !!

Ok guys it has been a while mi a leave my hubby and my son tomorrow, we still a wait pon embassy to forward his visa.. OH well at least we was approved...

Hit you guys up will me in the airport..waiting on my expensive coach connected flight.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bajan I keep wondering for all this money I spending coming to JA if I going to ever get a discount..My ticket never cheaper than 600

and now I back again at a wooping 678.. I going brokes he need to hurry up come.

Girl my kids and I went for the wedding that killed me and then I was just there in Feb for 3 weeks and now this and once he comes his daughter is still there so until she comes which will hopefully be but next summer it will be nonstop. No Visa yet for your Hubby. I heard it takes 8 business days.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Timeline

What a roller coaster day I had yesterday, my mother is the type of person that talks LOUD and DRAMATIC on the phone so automatically when I see her calling I worry. Anyhow, while I was at work yesterday she called and screamed that my grandmother was hit by a car! The way she said I thought my granny died so I went running 2 blocks to see a crowd arond her, her wig across the street (don't ask how it got there) but all in all a guy was reversing and hit her so she fell to the ground and hit her head. Thank God she's has no injuries except pain and muscle spasms.

Nat I just wanted you to know that I took my 1st baby step at saving: I subscribed to the newspaper (sat & sun) for $5 for 13 weeks, that's a savings of $21!!!

Have a great weekend everyone and I'll finish catching up after I take a quick nap.

Gosh I hope she is okay. The older they get, the harder it is for them to heal.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JG I sent you a message on FB identifying myself...

I have only accepted friend request from yardies I have talked to...

Hope no one feels a way if your friend request has been ignored.

If you don't tell me your VJ name or I don't know you, I ain't accepting the friend request. sorry :unsure:

I agree I get a lot of random request (not from yardies) and I be like huh?? Mi naa knoa yuh...

Timeline

Ya we are back and since I have been back I have been sleeping pretty much all the time. I can't stay awake for nothing. Guess it is because I really never slept much while I was gone. Thanks to everyone for all your support and prayers. Even though I knew it was going to happen and was trying to be prepared this is the hardest thing I have ever had to go through.

Hey Dills mi missed yuh!!!(((Hugs)))

I was just talking to ny girls about this at the bar. I think no matter what you can never be prepared...

Timeline

YAY!! Wrestled with myself regarding a booking. When someone calls or emails me regarding a booking, I give them all the info but NEVER call them back to see if they still want to book etc. My philosophy is that if they want the photos done, they'll call me back. A good friend says I should give them that extra push, maybe call back. I decided, no I won't do it.

So anyways, someone called me Monday about booking for today, gave the info, didn't hear anything. Decided against calling.

Last night they messaged me, said that they wanted me for today, they had been stalked by someone else they had asked for prices from! Yay! Glad I wasn't pushy!!

Yayyy see you knew what you were doing. I also agree I can't stand a pushy person. If I want you I'll call you back plus you seem like your not pressed for work(even though you might be) LOL.

That is like these job interviews the employer gives me there number and tells me to call them back if I have any questions. I refuse to call back to see if I got the job etc because I feel like if they want me they'll call me back.

I Facebooked this question, seems most people wouldn't mind one call back.

Was thinking of sending a message after maybe a few days or weeks, depending whether it's a wedding etc, and saying something like. 'It was nice speaking to you a few days/weeks ago, just calling/emailing/text messaging you to touch base and say I would enjoy working with you. Please do give me call if you need any further information!'

Now that way you just phrased it that isnt bad at all.

Timeline

Wow I'm so glad this had a sort of o.k. ending... How is your granmudda feeling?

Timeline

Ouch!!! And here I cry when my ticket is over 400. Back in the day I could get them for under 300 now there like $323-398 and I thought that was a lot. I guess its not so bad afta all.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.