MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lol, Nat I didn't think you were that old sis lol

Irie whaaa gwaan? How's lil miss Tierra?

nat whats the deal 28 is still young :bonk: why yo tripping ma we all gotta get older.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok so did yall see these pictures

As ash from Iceland's Eyjafjallajokull volcano continued to keep European airspace shut down over the weekend, affecting millions of travelers around the world, some government agencies and airlines clashed over the flight bans. Some restricted airspace is now beginning to open up and some limited flights are being allowed now as airlines are pushing for the ability to judge safety conditions for themselves. The volcano continues to rumble and hurl ash skyward, if at a slightly diminished rate now, as the dispersing ash plume has dropped closer to the ground, and the World Health Organization has issued a health warning to Europeans with respiratory conditions. Collected here are some images from Iceland over the past few days.

e02_23042795.jpg

e01_23056097.jpg

Pray please pray we are at the end of days soon, :help:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KJ why you always telling my secrets.... ssssssssssssssh lol... Yay this weekend is the wedding! Im excited for you smile.gif

Lol

As ash from Iceland's Eyjafjallajokull volcano continued to keep European airspace shut down over the weekend, affecting millions of travelers around the world, some government agencies and airlines clashed over the flight bans. Some restricted airspace is now beginning to open up and some limited flights are being allowed now as airlines are pushing for the ability to judge safety conditions for themselves. The volcano continues to rumble and hurl ash skyward, if at a slightly diminished rate now, as the dispersing ash plume has dropped closer to the ground, and the World Health Organization has issued a health warning to Europeans with respiratory conditions. Collected here are some images from Iceland over the past few days.

e02_23042795.jpg

e01_23056097.jpg

Pray please pray we are at the end of days soon, :help:

That's crazy...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy Birthday to all today

ESPECIALLY THE ONE THAT TURNED 29 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dada your story was so wonderful, I hope even if this doesnt work out the way you planned he will be respectful enough for your attitude towards men to change and start fresh. Cuz their are some good ones out there. :yes:

TAMH girl what you know about income taxes living in Jamaica all your life :bonk: :bonk:

You go girl! get all in this culture. :dance:

1luv been praying for your emotional well being love you missy. You know your my friend and give me the best advice :blush:

Today my BIL called and said my step daughter's visa is ready to be picked up :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Wheres????PHILLY??????????????????????????????

She nuh love us no more

congrats

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

After telling me yuh in the VI and then you'll be in JA until the 16 I would NEVA accept yuh friend request mad.gif !!!!

Dillon yuh see how facety she is rubbing our noses in dat she in de islands and then in JA till the 16.... crying.gif

As I click my rubby red slippas.. Mi wanna be sugar.. Mi wanna be sugar...

Then I opened my eyes and saw that it didn't work unsure.gif .

Oh well betta luck next time.

I'll accept it as soon as I get home...

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif Trust me dill and dada it rough the heat a kill we!!!

Timeline

Congratulations JQ on the visa being ready. And I am not turning 29 today, so let the record reflect (MrsTee) that I'm not that old.

For those who like wheat thins & fig newtons, you can print out $1 off coupons from their facebook pages (just like or become a fan). CVS has fig newtons & wheat thins on sale for $1, so you can get some for free. I'm going after work & hoping they have some left. Last night, one CVS was out of fig newtons.

Well Nat, I am offend what do u mean you not that old, What u saying people over 30 old, Well..crying.gifcrying.gif I am not that old either rofl.gifrofl.gif

Timeline

e02_23042795.jpg

e01_23056097.jpg

Pray please pray we are at the end of days soon, helpsmilie.gif

OMG, pray and live you life right

Timeline

My I-485 was "touched" kicking.gif

Why when I read this did Madonna start signing in my head.... "Like a virgin touched for the very first time"?? :help:

Anyhoo Tee send out the search team for me and they requested I check in on here. I've been reading along, but sometimes I'm not signed in and, sadly, at the time it seems like too much work to sign in, so I just don't post.

I'm excited to hear all the baby news. I can't wait until it's the Thompsons baby making time. Well, I can wait until after November, which is when I want to wear my second wedding dress on a cruise, to the formal dinner, for our anniversary. So that is what we are waiting for, but then it's on.

Dillon I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I can't even imagine what it's like to be given a timeline on a loved one. I was looking forward to meeting you in NY, but there will be another time.

Speaking of NY any updates on the link up? Still just lunch on Saturday? We'll be there Thursday till Sunday.

KJ- I never heard of what you are going through. I have hypothyroidism and was going to email you on FB about it, but I see that it's not that. I know when you are stressed you can miss your cycle so now I'm wondering if when that happens is it from that level being elevated and then it goes back down on it's own and we don't even know because we don't get tested like you? Glad you didn't just blow off your missed cycles. I think I would have just said it was stress and not investigated.

Nat- you got me checking the coupons in the paper and websites on line for sales.

JQ- You crack me up with your graphics. Keep em coming. Also, congrats on baby girls visa. She soon come! Why whenever you say BIL called, or whatever, I think of his name being Bill??

I know there are other things I wanted to comment on at the time, but I can't think right now. Sorry to anyone I missed.

As for us..we're good. I think I had a much rougher adjustment than hubby. I'm thankful he is doing well and for his laid backness (i.e putting up with crazy me). Lord knows if the two of us adjusted like me then it would not be pretty. I found a likkle alcohol makes for a smoother adjustment. :yes: We are going to JA on Friday and it will be almost 8 months since hubby left. It seems so strange preparing to go with him instead of going to visit him.

Speaking of JA does anyone know if they are going to search his luggage just beacause he is Jamaican, even if we say we don't have anything to declare? Any advice in general on going through? Do we go to the same line or different because of our citizenship? Where is Tre (bless her heart) she knows all the tricks.

Oh and lastly I need to give Dada a shout out. She already vexed wid mi. :lol:

Happy Thursday!

Edited by Thompson2

Timeline

Good morning Yardies!

Thompson 2 - So happy to see you! You know I need ya to keep hubby on track! laughing.gif Glad you and V are doing good.

Well today is the day I take the math test. I am claiming it! I have been saying JQ's prayer. Im up early as you can see. Im going to eat a little

breakfast, do a quick review and off I go. I will know the results after I take the test because im taking the computerized version.... I got this!

Have a blessed day everyone.... heart.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning Yardies!

Thompson 2 - So happy to see you! You know I need ya to keep hubby on track! laughing.gif Glad you and V are doing good.

Well today is the day I take the math test. I am claiming it! I have been saying JQ's prayer. Im up early as you can see. Im going to eat a little

breakfast, do a quick review and off I go. I will know the results after I take the test because im taking the computerized version.... I got this!

well you know my prayers are with you

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Morning, ladies!

Well Nat, I am offend what do u mean you not that old, What u saying people over 30 old, Well..I am not that old either

The images didn't post well for some reason.

I have a response to this, but it's time for me to present my project to some folks in Europe.... be back soon.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Good morning Yardies!

You will do fine! Go get em chica.

Good Morning all Have a blessed Day!

As for me I am a little down today, I had about enough of my husband suppoed to be Baby momma! She is so childish and ignorant! It fustrates me becuase he kisses her a## because he feels that is the only way the C*nt will allow him to see the child.

To make a long story short she lives about 30 to 45 mins from where we do and I am really ready to snap, I been trying to stay calm and collective for a while but the disrepect is getting out of hand.

Only thing from keeping me not whipping her tail prior to this is that the tramp is pregnant again by some other person (God help the world with disgusting people reproducing) and hasn't dropped the baby yet and now I am pregnant so I have to have my baby's well being at heart.

Hubby constantly tell her to cut the bullshit but like anything it continues, I prayed and prayed some more to ease my heavy heart towards her but I am really struggling at this point. I told hubby last night that God forbid something should happen to my baby becaus eof the amounty of stress this C*NT is throwing out at me I will kill her and thats real.

Ok now my venting is over for the time being.

Edited by Always Blessed

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.