zaytoona

Let's give a round of applause for Casablanca!

30 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congrats!! Float on that cloud...everyone loves that feeling!! :dance: Awesome news! Oh, btw, I LOVE Moroccan tea!! Ur pic makes me want to go back to Paris just for the tea and herera!! :luv:

Oh yeah I love the feeling! Ohhhh, I LOVE Moroccan tea also! My fiance makes the best tea and I make the best Harira :)

Congrats!! Float on that cloud...everyone loves that feeling!! :dance: Awesome news! Oh, btw, I LOVE Moroccan tea!! Ur pic makes me want to go back to Paris just for the tea and herera!! :luv:

Oh yeah I love the feeling! Ohhhh, I LOVE Moroccan tea also! My fiance makes the best tea and I make the best Harira :)

moroccantea.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Congratulations! That's wonderful news, and with no AP - you are so lucky. I hope you have a wonderful life together - best best best wishes for the future.

Meredith & Brahim

2 April 2009 - Married in France

23 April 2009 - Sent K3 Petitions

23 August 2009 - Petitions approved, sent to Paris

9 December 2009 - Interview: Approved, pending AP

7 May 2010 - 5 MONTHS LATER: DOS Confirms Visa Final Approval

10 May 2010 - Embassy Confirms Visa Being Issued

11 May 2010 - VISA IN HAND

14 May 2010 - Flights to Newark!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations. My husband had the blonde lady as well and he was able to pick up his visa the next day. I had heard from other people that she was a witch, but I guess she has good days here and there!

0nboVVg.jpg0nbom6.png

moAOm6.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations. My husband had the blonde lady as well and he was able to pick up his visa the next day. I had heard from other people that she was a witch, but I guess she has good days here and there!

Yeah, that's true! My fiance was the ONLY one approved today! Something was definitely up!

Them's fightin' words 'round these here parts.

Oh, iiiiiit's onnnnnn! :devil:

BTW, thank you! Also, your children are soooo cute! I prayed for your darling Ayman! I hope he is doing well! My fiance and I have really wavy/curly hair so I hope our children have the same! :)

moroccantea.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congrats....I know you must be so excited. My husband had the blonde lady too and she was very nice to him. He was able to pick up his visa the next day. Glad she is doing better it seems. :dance:

Casandra and Aziz's Timeline
03/26/07 - Received my first call from Aziz
07/21/07 - 1st trip
12/14/07 - 2nd visit to Morocco
05/20/08 - 3rd visit to Morocco
07/10/08 - Married in Morocco
02/15/09 - 4th trip to Morocco

05/12/12 - 1st trip to Morocco together

CR1 Visa Journey
10/06/08 - Sent I-130 Packet
10/09/08 - Received NOA1
04/24/09 - Approval Notice Sent for I-130
07/13/09 - Informed by NVC Casa consulate busy***wait for September interview
07/27/09 - Received appointment letter from NVC WOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09/14/09 - CR1 interview in Casa @ 8:00 am ******APPROVED******
09/15/09 - Visa in Hand
11/07/09 - Travel to US
11/27/09 - Received greencard
ROC
10/21/11 - Sent I-751 package
10/24/11 - USCIS receives the package
10/31/11 - NOA1 received
11/18/11 - Biometrics Interview in JAX
06/27/12 - Approval Notice sent

N-400

09/21/13 - Application filed

09/26/13 - NOA received

10/24/13 - Biometics apt

12/12/13 - Interview date

01/01/14 - Approval notice sent

03/27/14 - Oath ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

It sounds like he had the much feared Blonde American interviewing. I am so happy for you. It does make one wonder how some interviews go so easy and they do not bother looking at evidence requested to bring and others they ask for evidence and it's shown and they deny them. I'm hoping there are reasons for this for all our sakes and its not just based on Prejudice on looks or age. It makse us all scared of the dreadful interviews that we have much anticipated and waited so long for. For my sake, I'm glad my husband doesn't seem worried. He seems calm and says we love each other and everything will be ok, cause he says he will just tell the truth. Decisions will lie in that interviewer's hands. I hope we get good news like you too.

Be sure to keep us posted and let us know how he likes his new adjustments at his new home....Wishing you much happiness!!!!

Timeline

Well, my night was obviously restless and my heart was beating fast non-stop for the past 24 hours. I will admit that I was incredibly nervous, even though I knew that our case did not have any red flags.

My darling gave me the phone call at 4:59am PST and of course I was already awake. At first, there was doubt in his voice and I swear you could have cut the suspense with a knife! He then shouted...

"WE GOT IT BABY!!!"

Yes, he got his K-1 Visa approved! He said that he got a young blonde gal and she was extremely sweet to him. She was smiling and in good spirits throughout the entire interview. She asked him around 20 questions and when my fiance ask her if she would like to see our evidence she respectful declined and admitted "No, I believe you!"

My fiance was very confident and he told me that he feels that he had the best interview today. My phone conversation with him was brief, so we didn't go over the entire interview experience. Later today I will try to get more information out of him! Oh, and for those of you who are wondering, they took his passport and they informed him that his visa will be ready in about 5 days. They said that he will be receiving a call on his mobile when the visa is ready.

I don't want to get too much in detail about ourselves but I can give you some information that may have made our case very "believable".

I am 7 years younger than my fiance and he is in his early thirties. We have both never been married and we do not have children. Although he is 7 years older than me, we look the same age. We are even the same height! Oh, we share the same birthday as well. We met online 2 years ago and I have been to Morocco twice. We are both Muslim (I converted 5 years ago)and I speak conversational Arabic. I am pretty much wrapped up in anything that is "MENA". My fiance comes from a upper middle class, educated family and his English is very good.

I hope this helps!

Now, time for some much-needed rest!

Cheers!

Zaytoona

Congrats to you and yours :dance::dance::dance: My fiance will go for his interview May 19th ...and I'm hoping we have good news also :whistle:

Married:.................................08/02/11
I-130 Sent:.............................05/21/12

I-130 Packet Recv'd:..............05/23/12
I-130 Touched:.......................05/25/12
I-130 NOA 1:..........................06/02/12
I-130 RFE:..............................09/06/12
I-130 RFE Sent:......................09/14/12
I-130 RFE Recv'd: ..................09/18/12
I-130 Petition Denied:.............10/09/12
2nd USCIS I-130 Petition
I-130 Sent:......................................12/17/14
I-130 Packet Recv'd:.......................12/22/14
I-130 NOA 1:...................................12/24/14
I-130 NOA 2:................................... 05/19/15
I-130 NOA 2 Hardcopy Recv'd: ......05/22/15
I-130 Petition Sent to NVC:.............05/26/15
I-130 Petition Recv'd At NVC:........................06/02/15
Case No. assigned Recv'd over phone: ....... 06/16/15
NVC Welcome letter Recv'd: .........................06/19/15
Agent assigned: .............................................07/06/15
AOS fee paid: .................................................07/06/15
AOS confirmed paid: ......................................07/08/15
IV Bill Recv'd by email:....................................07/21/15
IV Bill paid online:............................................08/01/15
Submit DS-260:...............................................08/10/15
AOS & IV Packet sent:....................................08/11/15
Scanned Date:.................................................08/13/15
Case Completed:.............................................08/31/15
Medical Exam : ...............................................10/28/15
Interview Date: ................................................11/11/15
Interview Date Rescheduled By Consulate : .12/04/15
Results: Approved Admin Review / AP..........12/08/15

Case Returned to USCIS .................................05/17/16

Case Reaffirmed: ..............................................09/18/17

Case Forwarded to Consulate: ........................10/12/17

2nd Interview: ...................................................11/17/17

Case Updated By Consulate: ............................12/28/17

Case Status Changed to Issued: ......................12/29/17
Visa Ready Pick up at Aramex: .........................12/30/17
Visa In Hand: ............01/03/18

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

It sounds like he had the much feared Blonde American interviewing. I am so happy for you. It does make one wonder how some interviews go so easy and they do not bother looking at evidence requested to bring and others they ask for evidence and it's shown and they deny them. I'm hoping there are reasons for this for all our sakes and its not just based on Prejudice on looks or age. It makse us all scared of the dreadful interviews that we have much anticipated and waited so long for. For my sake, I'm glad my husband doesn't seem worried. He seems calm and says we love each other and everything will be ok, cause he says he will just tell the truth. Decisions will lie in that interviewer's hands. I hope we get good news like you too.

Be sure to keep us posted and let us know how he likes his new adjustments at his new home....Wishing you much happiness!!!!

Yeah...i would love to know what the major differences r too that make some just fly through...is it the initial application that is sent in or what?? i guess we will probably never really know :) And my fiance says the same thing...tells me not to worry, that he knows our love is true and so will the interviewer...inshallah he/she will...wish it could have been over today, but everything for a reason...so we wait for May 18th & planning for a July 17th wedding...I know, I might regret planning it, but everyone knows its all hinging on the visa, I just have to do something to keep from annoying Hicham about the interview all of the time...especially since I'm here...makes it harder to not do anything about it...lol

Well I hope everyone has good interviews & quick visa jouneys...we can all dream can't we :innocent::whistle:

Monica

VJ Timeline (see "About Me" for full timeline)

1/2009 Met Online

11/2009 1st visit to Morocco (2 weeks), Officially Proposed, Engagement Party!!

12/31/2009 K1 NOA1

2/26/2010 NOA2 APPROVED!!!

3/2010 2nd trip to Morocco (3.5 months)

5/18/2010 Interview Results: told to wait for call

6/14/2010 Visa denied per Section 221(g)

9/27/2010 NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny) Received

12/1/2010 NOID Reaffirmed & Returned for visa processing (back to Casa for another interview)

2/2/2011 Rebuttle Interview: APPROVED!!!

3/18/2011 VISA IN HAND!!

4/8/2011 Arrive in US through JFK (20 mins total time)

6/9/2011 MARRIED!!!

7/2013 Divorced

Timeline

Yeah...i would love to know what the major differences r too that make some just fly through...is it the initial application that is sent in or what?? i guess we will probably never really know :) And my fiance says the same thing...tells me not to worry, that he knows our love is true and so will the interviewer...inshallah he/she will...wish it could have been over today, but everything for a reason...so we wait for May 18th & planning for a July 17th wedding...I know, I might regret planning it, but everyone knows its all hinging on the visa, I just have to do something to keep from annoying Hicham about the interview all of the time...especially since I'm here...makes it harder to not do anything about it...lol

Well I hope everyone has good interviews & quick visa jouneys...we can all dream can't we :innocent::whistle:

Monica

Hello Monica........i know it is stressful. My husband knows English and big words but sometimes its the simple words he does not know or is slow about understanding but once you tell him once, he is smart and remembers and he is busy with work so we haven't had a lot of tme preping for an interview. I try to follow questions here that were asked so ladies thank you for advice, help and posting your interview results. Monica don't worry too much Allah/God has brought us together and no man will keep us apart.....Lisa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.