Veronik

Approved November Filers - The Wait for Interview

651 posts in this topic

Just called, and noooooooooooooooooooo, no date yet. I'd decided that if I didn't call at all this week (which I didn't), the universe would reward my incredible self-control by granting me a date. Damn universe. This calls for at least 4 or 5 rounds of ciders tonight!

For information on our K1/AOS/ROC journey please see my 'About Me' page on my profile.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah I just called myself also...debating if I should even call just before 5pm to see. Anyone else callin' later?

08/31/2010 POE09/25/2010 Civil WeddingAOS Timeline10/11/2010 AOS Package Sent10/20/2010 NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP11/12/2010 Biometrics Appointment1/4/2011 Received EAD and AP documents!1/11/2011 AOS Interview - APPROVED!!1/15/2011 - Received Approval notice for I-485, Green card on its way!!1/21/2011 - Received Green Card!!Removal of Conditions11/1/2012-Sent Application to California Service Center ..... N-40007/29/2016 - Received date at Phoenix lockbox 8/01/2016 - N-400 NOA<p>xx/xx/xxxx - BiometricsOnto the next step!!

Ok so just went to pick up my prepaid envelope!!! what is with the big A$@ size? why on earth do we need something so big? I gotta carry that thing on a plane next week ha ha, have a great weekend everyone I am outta here!!!

Because its going to contain your passport with the visa as well as another envelope stuffed about 3/4 of an inch thick with other documents, and the next size down is too small :P

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Breathe! Breathe!

You arent doing ANYTHING wrong to visit. Not a damn thing, its going to be perfectly fine.

They have no reason to deny you, you will have ties with you in case it comes to that, you will answer truthfully, and to the point when they ask questions, no rambling ;)

Let it slip to the back of your mind, focus on getting ready, packing and planning what you are going to do with your man when you get there.

Its going to be just fine Vero :)

Damn, I'm pathetic, aren't I... You sound like Chris, SupportGeek... I seriously need to see a therapist about this anxiety thing...

Which reminds me...

I have exzema on my right hand. Due to stress, noooo really? It's not like I have scabs or anything, but my prints aren't the clearest in the world... Do you guys think that'll be an issue?

I called at 4:15, and nothing yet... Seems like the girl who picked up had some verbal abuse today because she was very careful and sweet in telling me no date yet!

Thanks for coping with my stress-induced rambling everyone! Sangria, here I come!!!

:dance:

For our detailed K-1, AOS and ROC journey, see the "about me" page on our profile!

Timeline

CALL NOW CALL NOW CALL NOW I JUST GOT AN INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!

AUGUST 16TH!!!!

08/31/2010 POE09/25/2010 Civil WeddingAOS Timeline10/11/2010 AOS Package Sent10/20/2010 NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP11/12/2010 Biometrics Appointment1/4/2011 Received EAD and AP documents!1/11/2011 AOS Interview - APPROVED!!1/15/2011 - Received Approval notice for I-485, Green card on its way!!1/21/2011 - Received Green Card!!Removal of Conditions11/1/2012-Sent Application to California Service Center ..... N-40007/29/2016 - Received date at Phoenix lockbox 8/01/2016 - N-400 NOA<p>xx/xx/xxxx - BiometricsOnto the next step!!

awesome news!!! I am so happy and excited right now. I was completely shocked when the woman said aug. 10th lol oh yeah I got my medcial back today too. a very good day for me. I have my fiance here with me and got both things we've been waiting for. what a great day

Edited by mandaNchris

Life is like a roller coaster. Hold on tight and enjoy the ride!

Timeline

WHOOT WHOOT! They are rollin' on in!!!

I'm shaking like a leaf...lol

Very happy for everyone who got a date so far...Hopefully more come rolling in...:D:dance:

For more information on our journey please see our 'About Me' page on our profile!

Grats to all the interview dates! That's great!

Married: 01/02/09

I-130 filed: 11/06/09

NOA1: 11/13/09

NOA2: 02/11/10

NVC received: 02/18/10

Case complete @ NVC: 04/14/10

Interview @ Montreal: 07/13/10 - Approved

POE: Sweetgrass, MT, 08/07/10

Filed for ROC: 07/20/12

Biometrics appt: 08/24/12

Timeline

I am SOOO happy to FINALLY have a date...and just also realised it is the most INCONVENIENT time in August to have one LOL (of course! :wacko:) Because I won't be able to make it to a friend's wedding in Alaska, 2 days prior, which also means my fiance probably won't be able to come with me! Oh well, who cares I GOT A DATE!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

oh and when i just called, the lady said - what do you have a blog or something? i just had three MTL's in a row...

hahaha.

LOL that is funny... :rofl:

oh and when i just called, the lady said - what do you have a blog or something? i just had three MTL's in a row...

hahaha.

Did you get a date valerie?

Edited by Wishing

no, she said nothing yet. we mailed our packet three the 26th of april but never got a response that it was logged until the 17th of may..who knows! considering we got our noa1 november 27th - we've come a long way.

i'm just glad SOMEONE is getting interview dates - i know we can't be too far behind :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.