Veronik

Approved November Filers - The Wait for Interview

651 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations Brenda2010!!! :thumbs:

Thanks Wishing for calling today! I guess if I'm back in time tomorrow afternoon, I'll call them just to see if we got lucky! If not, it'll have to wait for Tuesday... :clock:

So here's the updated list:

- mandaNchris (April 16th)

- Vero and Chris (April 26th)

- J & J (April 27th)

- Pasht (April 30th)

- Wishing (May 4th)

- Alaba (May 6th)

- netguy (May 10th)

- Ken and Kate (May 11th)

- Valerie78 (May 17th)

- Brenda2010 (May 19th)

I guess if it's not this week, we can certainly hope for dates by the end of May...

:energy:

For our detailed K-1, AOS and ROC journey, see the "about me" page on our profile!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks VeroandChris....good luck on Medical tomorrow, I believe it is :thumbs:

08/31/2010 POE09/25/2010 Civil WeddingAOS Timeline10/11/2010 AOS Package Sent10/20/2010 NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP11/12/2010 Biometrics Appointment1/4/2011 Received EAD and AP documents!1/11/2011 AOS Interview - APPROVED!!1/15/2011 - Received Approval notice for I-485, Green card on its way!!1/21/2011 - Received Green Card!!Removal of Conditions11/1/2012-Sent Application to California Service Center ..... N-40007/29/2016 - Received date at Phoenix lockbox 8/01/2016 - N-400 NOA<p>xx/xx/xxxx - BiometricsOnto the next step!!

Thanks Vero and Chris! Yes, hope the medical goes well tomorrow.

For information on our K1/AOS/ROC journey please see my 'About Me' page on my profile.

Timeline

Thanks you guys!

I was a little nervous because I've been smoking for 8 years, and I started stressing out about the chest x-rays... But I saw my family doctor in March, and she said that everything was fine after checking my lungs with the stetoscope thingy...

So hopefully I'm worrying for nothing! But I sure will let you know in the review! My appointment is at 11, so I should be out of there by 1 and back home at around 4... Just enough time to call for an interview date :lol:

Have a good evening!

For our detailed K-1, AOS and ROC journey, see the "about me" page on our profile!

Chest Xrays are only for the diagnosis of Tuberculosis i think, if you never had it, you're supposed to b all ok! :thumbs:

01/12/2011: GreenCard approved!!!!

Green card expiration date: 01/05/2013
Sent ROC package to VSC: 11/16/2012
NOA1: 11/20/2012

Approval: 04/29/2013!!!!

event.png

Timeline
:blush: Haha! Thanks! That solves the problem! Gee, don't you feel so stupid when you realize you were worrying for nothing!

Remember that you guys better call 10 minutes before 5pm, when i got my interview date, i called in the morning and got no interview... But they scheduled it at the end of the afternoon!! So netguy, call back at the end of the afternoon (10 minutes before 5pm, eastern time), to see if they finally scheduled it!

01/12/2011: GreenCard approved!!!!

Green card expiration date: 01/05/2013
Sent ROC package to VSC: 11/16/2012
NOA1: 11/20/2012

Approval: 04/29/2013!!!!

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I called today and I was told my Fiance is eligible for an interview, however no interview date was set.

Seems like people in the past had the most luck after 4 p.m. on a Friday. Hope good news come soon.

Timeline

Just got back from Montréal...

Man the traffic on the way back was CRAZY!

And, the nurse at the Medical had to take blood out of my hand after trying both arms 3 times!!! Grrrr!

Just posted a quick review fyi...

So I'm gonna call at around 4:20... Knock on wood everyone!

Well I just called and still no interview date :( So I guess this week wasnt the one. Maybe next week will be our week :yes:

Life is like a roller coaster. Hold on tight and enjoy the ride!

Timeline

Yeah, just called at 4:25 also, and STILL no interview date... This sucks! Why so long??? If at least they were constant about ONE thing, it would help, but no, that seems too hard to accomplish...

I guess there's no point in calling at 4:50... This will be a LONG weekend waiting for Tuesday to call... :clock:

Well, it feels like we've been saying this for a month, but MAYBE next week will be our week...

:girlwerewolf2xn:

Called at 4:40pm..No Date.. Let's hope for next week.. Hope everyone has a nice long weekend :)

For more information on our journey please see our 'About Me' page on our profile!

Timeline

Alright, so I called again at 4:50, because... Well, I don't know, I thought maybe a miracle would happen between 4:30 and 4:50!

But no interview date yet...

Let's all pray hard that next week is the week guys!

Have a good weekend!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys....just barely remembered to call, made my call at 430pm in between wedding dress shopping!!! And...no interview date....ARGH!!!

:girlwerewolf2xn: Yes...as said hopefully next week. What I have done in my mind is given myself a "fake" date in July that I'm pretending is my interview date until further notice. That way until I have my real date I can pretend:) Helps me cope!!

08/31/2010 POE09/25/2010 Civil WeddingAOS Timeline10/11/2010 AOS Package Sent10/20/2010 NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP11/12/2010 Biometrics Appointment1/4/2011 Received EAD and AP documents!1/11/2011 AOS Interview - APPROVED!!1/15/2011 - Received Approval notice for I-485, Green card on its way!!1/21/2011 - Received Green Card!!Removal of Conditions11/1/2012-Sent Application to California Service Center ..... N-40007/29/2016 - Received date at Phoenix lockbox 8/01/2016 - N-400 NOA<p>xx/xx/xxxx - BiometricsOnto the next step!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.