Calypso

Game: I Have Never...

420 posts in this topic

I've never been more in agreement with anyone regarding a female.

Now a serious one, I've never been in as poor a condition as I am right now.

You have the will to make it good. :innocent:

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

laughing.gif Really?

And you got away?

Yep. However.... not all days were registered. The way our school worked was by ID swiping. The thing was.. If you, let's say, is out Monday and come in Tuesday and swipe your ID, then the system registers Monday as being absent. BUT! If you skip Monday and come in Wednesday, the system still only registers Monday. So I'd be skipping 1-2 weeks at a time and only have 1 day reported. I had my high school degree from Ukraine already, so I didn't really care much for the US one, that's why I didn't go to school that much.

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I have never met a beer that I did not like (as far as I can recall)

...also, I have NEVER liked country music, no matter how much beer I had! :rofl:

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

...also, I have NEVER liked country music, no matter how much beer I had! :rofl:

Really? How about Alison Kraus & Union Station? I know that a lot of country music is sappy, heart-on-your-sleeve #######, but there's some really good country music as well.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

How about a Ouija Board? I've never tried using one....too damn scared I'll open some portal to hell or something. :jest:

OB possibly opens doorways into your life that you don't want nor need open :unsure:

I have never played golf

We can all make a difference. Please recycle

por favor no escribas en mayúsculas sostenidas, eso equivale a GRITAR

crazy-cats.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Nah...best to always be true to your self. I've cut classes, especially in college but then I've had recurring dreams where I'm back in school and frantically trying to catch up from ditching.

Oh, you've got to. But before you do - read some of Joseph Campbell's work (Hero of a Thousand Faces).

:lol:

Wow! The Truancy Officer must have had Wanted poster out with your mug on it.

They weren't thrilled. My younger brother missed 61 days in grade 11. :yes:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Yep. However.... not all days were registered. The way our school worked was by ID swiping. The thing was.. If you, let's say, is out Monday and come in Tuesday and swipe your ID, then the system registers Monday as being absent. BUT! If you skip Monday and come in Wednesday, the system still only registers Monday. So I'd be skipping 1-2 weeks at a time and only have 1 day reported. I had my high school degree from Ukraine already, so I didn't really care much for the US one, that's why I didn't go to school that much.

You were like this :devil: .

:lol:

---

I have never grown tired of eating ube ice cream every single day.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Timeline

and you're from Texas? Blastphemer! :rofl:

IR5

OB possibly opens doorways into your life that you don't want nor need open :unsure:

I have never played golf

I will never try any of those either the way I never have.

:thumbs: I love ube ice cream.

My husband makes sure I don't run out of it. :innocent:

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Timeline

Nah...best to always be true to your self. I've cut classes, especially in college but then I've had recurring dreams where I'm back in school and frantically trying to catch up from ditching.

Are you also in your underwear? :rofl:

IR5

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yep. I never fully recovered from that scene in Sixth Sense where you see the boy peeing in the toilet in the middle of the night, and specter zooms right by the doorway. Now I'm always looking over my shoulders... :jest:

Are you also in your underwear? :rofl:

:lol: I wasn't aware of my attire, but I'll try to look during my next REM session.

Timeline

Sorry to hear that. Is there anything you can do to improve your condition?

I'm trying, but I hope time will help.

IR5