• 10-15 days
    • 15-25 days
    • 25-30 days
    • 1-to-2 Months
    • 2+ Months

1 post in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Our waiver has been approved from New Delhi, my spouse has been interviewd @ Mumbai, however b/c of missing I-864 & I-864A the visa was not issued and my spouse was ask to submit it at local VFS office. Now when we contact the Mumbai Embassy they are telling us the file is under "administrative process" at New Delhi. When I contact New Delhi they are saying its "under review". What is the reason for sending the file back to New Delhi? What is the estimated time for the "administrative process" and is it possible for them to deny the Waiver(approved from New Delhi) & Visa(approved from Mumbai) after it has been approved by them both?

Edited by Help786

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.