*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yall

I am so STRESSED today wacko.gif . Just everything is getting on my nerves. To make matters worse we got a letter from Immigration stating that we have an Interview! Like why out of all the millions of applications do we have to have an interview? unsure.gif I know thats the normal process but why couldn't we be one of the select few who doesn't have to have one! Hell I live closest to the CSC anyway. I hate having to question if I know everything there is to know about my Husband. I had enough of that at the K-1 interview. And what are they going to be asking? Mannnnnnnnnnnn................... helpsmilie.gif

OKAY.................

I'm done ranting. I'm going to pull my big girl panties up and prepare for the interview. It's May 4th

Awww girl knock em dead! You know your hubby! I read it somewhere that Californians always get an interview, (for the life of me I can't understand it) but Im sure you will be fine! Good luck and you are in our prayers! :)

Timeline

Shanette don't stress about the interview. Just start gathering your evidence and show them your kids, that'll be enough evidence tongue.gif

MrsTee, sometimes playing tough don't achieve nothing with men either, they change when they want to...

Shemmy, is this your first child?

Later y'all, gonna eat dumpling an saltfish with okra and play monopoly with G.

yeah and they usually get "brand new" (old saying) after you get married. It's not about playing tough KJ, its about getting your point across and trying to make your marriage work. Nobody wants to be in a marriage where a husband/wife is not sensitive because that is certainly not why I got married. If you are going to be insensitive then why get married or be in a relationship for that matter. The same elements that helped you two to become one in a marriage are the same elements you need to bring into the marriage. Plain and simple. You can't change anyone, they have to want to change.... but you shouldn't have to go through life waiting on someone to change cause 9 times outta 10 it aint gonna happen. It's about growth. Let these men feel one ounce of pain and they turn into babies and we end up having to take care of them...I guarantee they want that sensitive side of us to be there for them!

Hey Yall

I am so STRESSED today wacko.gif . Just everything is getting on my nerves. To make matters worse we got a letter from Immigration stating that we have an Interview! Like why out of all the millions of applications do we have to have an interview? unsure.gif I know thats the normal process but why couldn't we be one of the select few who doesn't have to have one! Hell I live closest to the CSC anyway. I hate having to question if I know everything there is to know about my Husband. I had enough of that at the K-1 interview. And what are they going to be asking? Mannnnnnnnnnnn................... helpsmilie.gif

OKAY.................

I'm done ranting. I'm going to pull my big girl panties up and prepare for the interview. It's May 4th

I love this saying hahaha

Timeline

Thanks for all you replys ladies, I feel so much better now. Mrs Tee I was cracking up when I read yours and you know its true. My hubby was so sensitive when he had his eye on the prize when he was in JA, I dont know what happened to him now. I keep saying I cant wait to get back to my normal self so I can be like to h#ll with you and go about my merry way withour being so emotional. Sometimes I think I give too much but from reading your posts I guess they are mostly all a bunch of selfish @ssholes at times.

Im glad you feel better. Please take care of yourself because if you don't get back to 100% then you won't be doing any good for your family. In reality, I really hope the two of you can come to an understanding and he can be a bit more sensitive of your feelings mi sista! heart.gif

YES!

why yes, you are correct!

does your husband perhaps have a long lost brother from montego bay?

because my husband can be a GRADE A $%^@$%^#!$% at times

biggrin.gif

mi still love him, but damn do i want to BEAT his A## at times

there i feel better

I have a MoBay man too... see! It's something in da water! lol

Timeline

trying to plan my trip to jamaica for later this year with the girls. anybody know if kids under 2 still fly for free?

Hey Finesse, Im not sure. It's good to see you though! :) Hope the family is doing well

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey all!!

I'm am so behind as usual. I just skimmed a few pages. I wanted to let Finesse know that if the babies are sitting on your lap then they are free. Cara will know more, but my friend flew for my wedding on AA and her son was under 2 and sat on her lap and she didn't have to pay.

Lovesponge- Sorry to hear. As if you aren't going through enough with going through a C-section, adjusting to a newborn again and being a mommy of 2..or should I say 3 b/c your hubby is acting like a child. Like everyone has said make sure you take care of you. If you explain to him where you are coming from and he still doesn't get it then I don't know what you can do. I feel like even though they (men) should know better, lots of times they don't, but if you explain to them and they still act up then there is no excuse. Give it time and when you aren't feeling so hormonal then do some serious thinking. Hang in there. Remember no matter what you have two beautiful girls and that is a blessing.

My3- Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope you feel better soon.

Tee- You made me laugh with "Communication is key, so whatever way you receive it, is up to you!". It's funny, but I agree. If they don't get it from being told nicely then Rashida must come out and let them know what's up.

Sorry to everyone else I missed. I didn't read much.

Happy Easter!

Hey Ladies Happy Easter

Last week was such a long stressful week at work all kinds of projects going on and meetings so no time to chat. I guess I'll never catch up but I'll try LOL but it woul be so nice if Tee gave me a recap :innocent: .

I know I would never have gotten through last week without Hubby he did so much to lift my spirits as I was working at the gig and at home till hours in the night so he made sure me and the boys were taken care of. He initiated some unexpected home projects including erecting a bamboo fence in my garden, cutting tree limbs so I have full sun for my bananas, working on my truck, putting on a new door and shopping for a new electric range oven for which he is installing a new electric line for as well. He is such a blessing in my life and I praise God for him everyday. Today he told me no work LOL although I have to prepare my mom's taxes and do some more work in the garden and bathe the cats :yes: . Gardening is not work to me that is my Zen so I'm about to have at it now so I can surprise him with Easter breakfast, ackee and saltfish, yam ,banana, dumplin, dasheen and Easter bun and cheese. He wants to jerk some chicken latah after getting his hair done and I'm gonna steam some fish and make festival and watch African movies :D

I hope everyone has a fabulous day and enjoy your Hubby's and families I'm gonna meet Mrs Bootsy in the yard now she baked a surprise for Damian for Easter :luv: she is the best :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

:no: I have a 17 year old daughter. This is hubby's first baby.

I can't wait until I go back to myself. These mood swings are crazy :wacko:

Wow that's great. You'll be back to yourself in no time! :star:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

trying to plan my trip to jamaica for later this year with the girls. anybody know if kids under 2 still fly for free?

Hey Finesse - you have to pay taxes for the babies. It used to be really cheap but I've heard the rates have gone up. Check with the airline.

I saw your babies....too cute :luv:

Good morning Philly and Kjenkins.

Timeline

Goodmorning ladies, happy easter to all.

I feel soooo lazy, but I have to get up because I vowed that I would exercise twice a day for this whole week (since I'm off from work). When I met G, I was 125lbs. After I left JA and came back I lost 10lbs. Went back to JA and gained 8 lbs in 3 weeks until I got to 128. Now that he's here, I'm 136, my hips are so wide that none of my jeans fit and my midline is definetly chunky because now as soon as I sit I unbutton my pants.

Lastnight I tried my dress on and ripped the butt part a little. :help: So I'm gonna cut up a garbage bag, wrap that sucker around my waist, put on a jacket and run around in the park. First I gotta go buy a inch measure. So ladies wish med luck that I don't give in because I would really prefer to sit and eat all the djmplins that G cooked.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Unfortunately, most men can be very insensitive. They don't mean it, they just sometimes say the wrong things. If you're fonfident that he loves and care about you then just relax and tough it out because until he feel the pain that you're feeling he will NEVER sympathize, I know you explained to him that you're in pain but to him it's as if you're complaining for no reason or it's not that serious. Just makesure he help you out with the children and try not to over do it and hurt yourself. Go take a walk when you feel overwhelmed or if that's too painful, drive to the park and sit down for a few, I'm sure he won't neglect the kids while you're away. Goodluck!

My classic husband- to him its NEVER that serious... like yesterday we were srguing about a female friend (whome I never met but aint concerned about) texting him at 5 am, which I think is disrespectful and rude. he claims to not care whether he talks to her or not but that its not that serious for us to argue over. Like what you mean, you'd be p*&&ed off if a friend taxt me that early- UGH they are completely unfair and insensitive. In fact I think MOST if not ALL men are insensitive and think we should bare the S#!T they give us

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Happy Resurrection Sunday!!

I'm working with the 2nd/3rd graders today, on the busiest day of church in the year. :help:

KJ, it's hard to have sympathy for you with the #s you gave, but I did laugh at the picture of someone running in a park with a trash bag on.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy Resurrection Sunday!!

I'm working with the 2nd/3rd graders today, on the busiest day of church in the year. :help:

KJ, it's hard to have sympathy for you with the #s you gave, but I did laugh at the picture of someone running in a park with a trash bag on.

O.k.so Nat it wasn't just me? As she was talking I was like umm add another 200 to that number and then I'll have sympathy for you...

Timeline

Good Afternoon ladies! Happy Easter to all of you! Ive been knocked out on pain meds.... Feeling better though. I have to go to the chiro 3 x's a week now, which I know will make me feel much better.

Lets see a recap:

aww hell I cant do it right now Im still sleepy, lol have a great day smile.gif

Edited by MRStee

Timeline

see what I mean... now hubby cooked breakfast and started dinner, which I respect, but how in the hell do you expect me to mop a damn floor when my back is killing me? Okay..no problem, no sexy party for your rass cause now my back hurts because I had to mop the dyaam floor!mad.gif insenstive $%^&*... ugh...

RASHIDA IN DA HOUSE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.