*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey mi taught yuh naa ave internet access :angry: ???

ongle pon breaks..dat why mi in and out star lol..

mo i feel u on ur post babes.. not bout the phone.. roger nuh ave no friends cept me LOL

but the boredness and the issues w/ the kids..

roger had some funky moods every once and while just frustrated with the boredom and doing the same thing everyday, even tho he had the benefit of getting out of the house, taking me and the kids to work and school, he still would pout every once and a while.. tried to get him outta the house often, but of course that wears us out, working, mothering and coming home to be our husbands playmate. u do what u can, and just WOO WOO him thru his moods, but it get easier hun.. i guarantee

now the bonding, we're still working on..ive had the same convo w/ roger SEVERAL times even 9 mnths later LOL..when i work on sat.. roger is in his room and the kids are in theirs..i don't think nobody interacts unless im around. i know if i were to be so nonchalant around his kids he would not be happy w/ me.. he tries to joke w/ my girls sometimes but overall, they do them and he do him..i feel like the go between, like the translator LOL

he says they old enough to do this and that..i really can't wait to see if he is really as stoic w/ his kids.. :blush:

keep ur head up mami..u took the right approach..go do u and he will get it right.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kjenkins, I have it. The $4 international plan. But it didn't help. So when I do turn it on, I'm putting a block on his line. He'll have to utilize phonecards. And the extension thing, did that too. Mind you, I called to give $1100 the other day. Lady refused b/c it isn't total past due. Ha e you ever. Bill collectors deny $$ in this day & age?! She also said acct is in collections. Straight madness.

$1100 wasn't the full amount! :blink::wow: That's painful. I feel you on the blocks. I have a few on my darling husband's phone, too, now.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You can't actually have any kind of wedding IN Jamaica BEFORE you have the US wedding if you want him to come on a K-1.

And, you better ask him who he thinks will come.....not who he wants to invite......parties in JA often turn out a LOT bigger then you would expect.

Yeah i decided to get a CR1 because he really wants his mom and sisters there he is more family oriented than i am...he does have a load of family so im going to have to stress that im not doing a wedding/dancehall ya kno but the only people coming with me from the states is my best friend and her husband who is also the best friend of my fiance and my other close friend

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone.....I am back and doing alright because this trip was FABULOUS! I tried to post from there but I was trying to hurry since I wasn't sure if I was gonna get charged on my phone ((even though I had it on airplane mode) using wireless internet) that the post deleted itself...I think. I will go back and try and catch up on what yall been doing the last couple of days...

Michael was so surprised...he was about 3 minutes late which gave me time to exit and watch from the side when he ran upto the front to see if he can find my "friend in jeans" who would be looking for him in his "oregon" shirt.... I came up behind him and bout near gave him a stroke (as he say's). We locked lips (after he said...I cyant believe!!) for what seemed like forever....

He kept calling his friends and family to tell them "my wife is here!" then handed me the phone to say hello.....it was toooo cute. We made it to the Bed & Breakfast which OMG was wonderful....if anyone EVER needs a place to stay in Mobay I have the perfect place!!!! Will review it for yall later...

I posted pic's on facebook...let me go back and catch up....

Why everytime I read Mobay mi face lights up!!!!

Ahh I think you so needed this. Bet you get on ur grind for the BC now won't you... LOL

Timeline

Mawnin Yardies!!

Yeah, Nat that probably averages about the same time.

Nice Pics!!

Have fun. I can't wait to get there!

I will be in DC June 13-17 for a conference! Who all lives nearby? I want to link up with mi fellow yardies. I will also bring hubby and maybe my daughter.

Gas, tolls and Gps is all I need and im there....Hey Yardies! The damage to my car is 2800.00wacko.gif

Just so irritated cuz this is another delay... sad.gif

you can't look at it like that mi sista.. everything in due time :)

MrsTee, what you been doing with your pinky, seriously?

Just kidding but I do hope it's not anything serious though and I hope you don't get anymore pain from this accident.

Lol, no KJ its not from my accident, Ive had the pain in the pinky for about 3 weeks now..I don't know what I did, even typing is a tad painful...I did get adjusted at the chiro, he thought it would help the pinky but it hasn't :( Lawd im falling apart....

OK no one is around but just wanna wish mi Yardies a Happy Easter.....enjoy yuh bun and cheese, fish, etc. Thank god we will have a beautiful weekend.......gonna see Why did I get married too on Sat. with hubby and friends......will stop in later to chat. Have a blessed day! star_smile.gif

Mawnin Kjen didn't see ya

I just came back from seeing that movie. I enjoyed it!

Timeline

Morning. Beautiful day here in NY. I have/had plans to go to auto show in city & also watch tyler new movie. Only thing is hubby has had some dead vibes of lately. My son is w/his dad & I figured this would allow us some "alone time". So wrong. 1st off I got him some clothes yesterday. Up til now he hasn't looked @ them. I approached him yesterday & asked him if he intended on coming upstairs. He responded with "whether upstairs or downstairs, it's the same thing. & how he will be looking @ a tv." I went off. I told him I got him some stuff & all now he hasn't come upstairs to see it. He replied " if I didn't buy anything, I wouldn't chat to him." A little insight ladies, hubby ran up my sprint phone bill to unimagineable amounts. They turned phone off. Now I have the outrageous $$$$ they want. But why should I pay it ASAP?! Ppl of importance have house #. His JA ppl don't. So he is suffering more. I miss my texting & my son calling me. When I approached him about phone, he says "sprint a thief." Now being ignorant b/c you don't have an idea about how contract phones work doesn't go over well w/me. So when it comes to that, I believe I ha e all right to be pissed. 2ndly, Monday my son says his tooth fell out while I was @ work. He said "daddy told me rinse my mouth." I replied" you called daddy for that? & I asked my son y he didn't tell cory. He told me cory was in bed." when I arrived home, I asked Cory if my son tooth fell out. His answer was " ah so him say" I went on about proper supervision & how he couldve looked in his mouth just to make sure everything was ok. I told him if it were his son, I wouldve done that. He tells me, my son is alright. That's beside the point!! My point was proper supervision!

I don't know ladies. I do know I'm getting out this bed to go do my nails & eyebrows. My man!! Boy oh boy. Well I hope he looks @ clothes, b/c I will return them. Anyhow, every1 enjoy the holiday weekend. Also give me your opinion about what I've said. Thanks

Why should he be mad? He is the one who ran up the $%^&* bill and to not care that you bought him clothes (after runnin up the bill mind you) and then not watching lil man properly. Go head girl and get your stuff done....He needs to think about it... He is right though, Sprint a thief.. but thats besides the point...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Why everytime I read Mobay mi face lights up!!!!

Ahh I think you so needed this. Bet you get on ur grind for the BC now won't you... LOL

Girl you KNOW! I am gonna send the packet on Monday with the old one and a copy of the receipt showing purchase of the new one....will still get a RFE but at least when we get the new BC it will be easy to just send that in. Michael will go into the RGD office after holiday and order another one locally....

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

I'm glad I'm not only one. I've even told him that. It's cheaper for them in JA w/oversea credit to call us. I hope he come around too. I know I can be trying, but he hasn't seen Rashida like MrsTee would say. As I said I'm going to pamper myself just now. I will run the city thing by him again. Hopefully he still wants to go. Otherwise, it's me alone w/the streets

good.gif Nothing wrong with being a lil Rashida ;)

Well, I just asked him if he still wanted to go out. He said, "yes." so city here I come. That was wise b/c as I said it's a nice day. & sitting in house all day would be extremely boring. Hope we don't have any disagreements on road or train. More than likely not but who knows.

Im glad he finally came around though!

Yea I get to leave at 3:30 today and we are having a little BBQ at my house. Stem Fish is on the menu and I may sweet talk hubby into making Festival

Make me a plate, im coming! :)

JQ ga yuh bed!!

Mi still nuh know yet but Glenoi have a big ol boil pan him face an mi hav 1 dung deh and u know what Jmaicans say when someone has a boil. Soory Nat for TMI, nut I had to reply rofl.gif

What do they say?unsure.gif

Timeline

Hello everyone.....I am back and doing alright because this trip was FABULOUS! I tried to post from there but I was trying to hurry since I wasn't sure if I was gonna get charged on my phone ((even though I had it on airplane mode) using wireless internet) that the post deleted itself...I think. I will go back and try and catch up on what yall been doing the last couple of days...

Michael was so surprised...he was about 3 minutes late which gave me time to exit and watch from the side when he ran upto the front to see if he can find my "friend in jeans" who would be looking for him in his "oregon" shirt.... I came up behind him and bout near gave him a stroke (as he say's). We locked lips (after he said...I cyant believe!!) for what seemed like forever....

He kept calling his friends and family to tell them "my wife is here!" then handed me the phone to say hello.....it was toooo cute. We made it to the Bed & Breakfast which OMG was wonderful....if anyone EVER needs a place to stay in Mobay I have the perfect place!!!! Will review it for yall later...

Im glad you had a good time! You deserved it... Glad hubby appreciated the surprise :)

Timeline

ongle pon breaks..dat why mi in and out star lol..

mo i feel u on ur post babes.. not bout the phone.. roger nuh ave no friends cept me LOL

but the boredness and the issues w/ the kids..

roger had some funky moods every once and while just frustrated with the boredom and doing the same thing everyday, even tho he had the benefit of getting out of the house, taking me and the kids to work and school, he still would pout every once and a while.. tried to get him outta the house often, but of course that wears us out, working, mothering and coming home to be our husbands playmate. u do what u can, and just WOO WOO him thru his moods, but it get easier hun.. i guarantee

now the bonding, we're still working on..ive had the same convo w/ roger SEVERAL times even 9 mnths later LOL..when i work on sat.. roger is in his room and the kids are in theirs..i don't think nobody interacts unless im around. i know if i were to be so nonchalant around his kids he would not be happy w/ me.. he tries to joke w/ my girls sometimes but overall, they do them and he do him..i feel like the go between, like the translator LOL

he says they old enough to do this and that..i really can't wait to see if he is really as stoic w/ his kids.. blush.gif

keep ur head up mami..u took the right approach..go do u and he will get it right.

Q thanks for shedding the light. I really feel for you ladies. I don't experience any of these problems with hubby. Him and my son just rolled out for a walk as we speak. I think where we beg to differ is trying to understand where each one is coming from. Im from the old school and he is from the new school. I just have tunnel hearing. If you speak to me in the "wrong" tone, its on and poppin. But everything you guys are describing has not been an issue for us (thank God) My advice is just to pick and choose your battles wisely and have GREAT make up sex!!!good.gifrofl.gif When you see "Why did I get married 2" you will understand.. Just pay attention to Marcus and Angela!

Like my son lost the phone I bought for hubby. Hubby took the liberty and bought his own phone. We have a calling card which I put 20 on every two weeks. His friends and family call him most of the time.

Edited by MRStee

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What do they say?unsure.gif

yuh breed!

hubby just informed me of this a couple days ago

i really love the show golden girls..

me toooooooo!

reminds me of staying over at my grandmas house when i was little

damion loves it as well- i think even more than me

lol

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i feel so lost cant catch up .. i miss you guys...not feeling well so im up hubby is sleep.. hope everyone is good .

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Wow I', glad you were able to pull off the surprise and have a wonderful time :star:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.