*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i wouldnt do that- can't quite put a reason on it

i would go to your bank and get a money order or cashier check if youre not going to pay with a personal check

I agree i think a cashiers check would be betta. Easier to track.

Not sure if you have a PNC in the area. If so get one from them therefore if something goes wrong I got someone who can get right on it fi yuh!!!!

Timeline

LMFAO, great explanation of what bang means!!

It's not Jersey mama, it's slow Paterson that I live in :angry:

They were in there chatting up a storm, eating, on the phone...Everything except work :no:

I hate dat don't you be ready to bang on the desk like HELLO!!! Sorry ta bother you at your home...

Timeline

OK no one is around but just wanna wish mi Yardies a Happy Easter.....enjoy yuh bun and cheese, fish, etc. Thank god we will have a beautiful weekend.......gonna see Why did I get married too on Sat. with hubby and friends......will stop in later to chat. Have a blessed day! star_smile.gif

Mawnin Kjen didn't see ya

I can't wait to see that either but I think Imma wait until next week because I know the movies are going to be Xtra crowded to the point you might cant hear certain parts.

Have a Blast!!!

Good morning.

My teammates around the world are off today for Good Friday, but not those of us in the United States! :angry:

Can't be too upset..10 hours until the WEEKEND!

Its so empty here they need to just let us go home :angry: ....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin and Happy Good Friday to all....

Thanks for all the pic comments.

I want to leave work early to go see Why did I get married 2. I wonder if hubby is up for that? lol

It's so beautiful out today and I don't want to spend my whole day at work. Ugh!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Good Morning All..

Praise Jesus for his wonderful sacrifice, i feel so blessed today..

Hope u all have great weekends.. Be blessed

Thanks Quana, you too.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning All..

Praise Jesus for his wonderful sacrifice, i feel so blessed today..

Hope u all have great weekends.. Be blessed

Quana did R get paid today why you're so happy?

Just kidding girl, when you look at what's going around the world, you recognize that it is truly a blessing to be alive, well and happy withthe one you love.

I hate dat don't you be ready to bang on the desk like HELLO!!! Sorry ta bother you at your home...

LMAO :rofl:

Have a great day y'all. Bout to go do my hair and nails and get my honey a suit for the wedding.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/20100401/

The visas of five of Jamaica's top entertainers have been revoked, THE WEEKEND STAR understands. According to information coming from the Fraud Prevention Arm of the United States Embassy in Kingston, the visas of Bounty Killer, Mavado, Beenie Man, Adonia and selector Ricky Trooper are in the process of being cancelled.

When contacted for confirmation last night, Minister of National Security, Senator Dwight Nelson, relayed through his communications department that "he has no such information."

However, a document obtained by THE WEEKEND STAR stated that: "The Embassy of the United States in Kingston, Jamaica, is in the process of revoking the visas of the following citizens of Jamaica. The people mentioned here currently hold a US visa that we have not yet been able to physically cancel. Do not allow these passengers to board any flights bound for the United States in reliance on this visa."

revoked

The document then names Moses Anthony Davis (Beenie Man) two visas; Garfield Augustus McKoy (Ricky Trooper), two visas; Sheldon Ricardo Aitana Lawrence, (Aidonia); David Brooks (Mavado), two visas; and Rodney Basil Price (Bounty Killer) two visas, as those persons whose visas are in the process of being revoked

Timeline

Good Morning Yardies...Happy Easter to Everyone...How is everyone? I know I have missed alot on the board but I just want to give my congrats to all the good news.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

Mawnin and Happy Good Friday to all....

Thanks for all the pic comments.

I want to leave work early to go see Why did I get married 2. I wonder if hubby is up for that? lol

It's so beautiful out today and I don't want to spend my whole day at work. Ugh!

Sunny dont forget to pass by my house and what pic did you put up and where is it?

oMQjm5.png

AOS

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm not pissed but somewhat annoyed, I'm 2 weeks late and the P tests are saying negative, WTH? I hate not knowing. My coworker said February usually messes up your cycle, has that happened to any of you ladies? :unsure: I mean I know Feb is a short month but...

Say What say_what.jpgYa Breed t8307.gif :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Morning. Beautiful day here in NY. I have/had plans to go to auto show in city & also watch tyler new movie. Only thing is hubby has had some dead vibes of lately. My son is w/his dad & I figured this would allow us some "alone time". So wrong. 1st off I got him some clothes yesterday. Up til now he hasn't looked @ them. I approached him yesterday & asked him if he intended on coming upstairs. He responded with "whether upstairs or downstairs, it's the same thing. & how he will be looking @ a tv." I went off. I told him I got him some stuff & all now he hasn't come upstairs to see it. He replied " if I didn't buy anything, I wouldn't chat to him." A little insight ladies, hubby ran up my sprint phone bill to unimagineable amounts. They turned phone off. Now I have the outrageous $$$$ they want. But why should I pay it ASAP?! Ppl of importance have house #. His JA ppl don't. So he is suffering more. I miss my texting & my son calling me. When I approached him about phone, he says "sprint a thief." Now being ignorant b/c you don't have an idea about how contract phones work doesn't go over well w/me. So when it comes to that, I believe I ha e all right to be pissed. 2ndly, Monday my son says his tooth fell out while I was @ work. He said "daddy told me rinse my mouth." I replied" you called daddy for that? & I asked my son y he didn't tell cory. He told me cory was in bed." when I arrived home, I asked Cory if my son tooth fell out. His answer was " ah so him say" I went on about proper supervision & how he couldve looked in his mouth just to make sure everything was ok. I told him if it were his son, I wouldve done that. He tells me, my son is alright. That's beside the point!! My point was proper supervision!

I don't know ladies. I do know I'm getting out this bed to go do my nails & eyebrows. My man!! Boy oh boy. Well I hope he looks @ clothes, b/c I will return them. Anyhow, every1 enjoy the holiday weekend. Also give me your opinion about what I've said. Thanks

Timeline

hi peeps! it is so freakin nice outside! i'm going to take the peanuts for a spin in their new stroller. sucks to be ya'll stuck in the office.. :rofl::devil:

That is just wrong Finesse. I wanna be outside on my bike so badly..

Enjoy your weekend JG.

MrsTee I hope you feel better!

By the way, went and applied for that license today. Will get it by wednesday, now I know why they gave me an appt 6 weeks away, they were busy chatting! Gaan back a work...

Congrats on the wedding license.

We went on a hike to see the Cherry Blossoms today. On the way Obama came through. This was the first time I'd seen his motorcade since he's been in office. I was waving... lol

Sunray--did you go to the Cherry Blossom Festival?? My aunt went last year and said that I would like it.

Question, since money orders comes in increments of $500 or less... Would it be ok to send three money orders for the I-485 fee (cant find checks :blush: ) and another money order for the $355?

I went to bank to get money order. I like for the money to be out right then and there.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

Morning Mo...you sound just like me. I would have handled it the same way you did. My hubby does not understand how something works either. He cannot use the phone to call JA but I did put him on a budget for calls I add $20 to Ringyard every 2 weeks and when it done it done. He has gotten the handle of it now so he does not finish $20 in 2 days. Most of his friends have the overseas call on their phone so they call him now. I hope he comes around.

oMQjm5.png

AOS

Timeline

Morning Mo...you sound just like me. I would have handled it the same way you did. My hubby does not understand how something works either. He cannot use the phone to call JA but I did put him on a budget for calls I add $20 to Ringyard every 2 weeks and when it done it done. He has gotten the handle of it now so he does not finish $20 in 2 days. Most of his friends have the overseas call on their phone so they call him now. I hope he comes around.

I'm glad I'm not only one. I've even told him that. It's cheaper for them in JA w/oversea credit to call us. I hope he come around too. I know I can be trying, but he hasn't seen Rashida like MrsTee would say. As I said I'm going to pamper myself just now. I will run the city thing by him again. Hopefully he still wants to go. Otherwise, it's me alone w/the streets

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.