*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Finally a day that I have the free time to participate in conversation & you all aren't chatty today. Booo.

Steven & I were talking about playing a game like "Newlywed Game" on a cruise ship, and how we'd answer the questions. That lead to some reminiscing.

Who watches American Idol? What did you think of DiDi's departure? I think her voice is lovely, yet she continuously messed up when singing on the show. I think an album of hers would sound good, where they have time to redo the bad parts. And did you know that Mercedes from Glee was rejected from American Idol. That worked out quite well for her. AND did you notice how much better Aaron Kelly was in rehearsal with Usher than when performing live?

MrsTee, your story reminded me of an incident my parents were in many years ago. We were driving to Atlanta or Florida for our family vacation when this car drifted RIGHT in front of our van. It was a very elderly couple (who possibly fell asleep the way the car suddenly drifted). Well, my mother had to run off the road to avoid hitting them, which messed up our van quite a bit. We all got out and were walking around the van assessing the damages. The old couple asked if anyone was hurt. We said no & they tip toed away and DROVE OFF. :angry:

I just had a delicious lunch: baked tilapia, carrots, & spinach. They put too much butter in the vegetables downstairs, though... ruins the healthiness.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

here is my car, don't know if you can see it too well

Tee I am sorry to hear this, damn you just got through an accident last year. Are you gonna sue for injury pain and suffering?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Bunz I see you down there (waving) I'm saving a Kitty for you! I have a few pics but you can barely see them as they are still under the bed LOL but one is fiesty as it keeps crawling out but Foxxy keeps pulling it back in LOL. I have already named the 1st born Michael Jackson cause one side is black and one side is white :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay. At work. Been on conference call all day so far. I am really looking forward to getting out of here early today. Gotta get a part for my motorcycle so I can enjoy this 80 degree week.

MsTee: glad you are doing okay after the accident. If you were down this way my friend and I would fix that dent with no prob and save you a few $$$$$

ShaNette: tell your lil momma Happy Belated birthday

Char: was good hearing from you. Pace yourself with that thesis. They can wear you down.

Nat: I am with you 16 weeks. Man that is a long time. we only had three sessions with my pastor.

Back to the conference call

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

Tee I am sorry to hear this, damn you just got through an accident last year. Are you gonna sue for injury pain and suffering?

And the year before that 3 years in a row of being hit! No im not suing what for? As long as she pays the damages and my hospital bills Im straight. I wouldn't want anyone to sue me cause im a broke biotch lol

Timeline

Okay. At work. Been on conference call all day so far. I am really looking forward to getting out of here early today. Gotta get a part for my motorcycle so I can enjoy this 80 degree week.

MsTee: glad you are doing okay after the accident. If you were down this way my friend and I would fix that dent with no prob and save you a few $$$$$

ShaNette: tell your lil momma Happy Belated birthday

Char: was good hearing from you. Pace yourself with that thesis. They can wear you down.

Nat: I am with you 16 weeks. Man that is a long time. we only had three sessions with my pastor.

Back to the conference call

Aww thanks! So far so good, I don't have to pay a thing, yet...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

And the year before that 3 years in a row of being hit! No im not suing what for? As long as she pays the damages and my hospital bills Im straight. I wouldn't want anyone to sue me cause im a broke biotch lol

When it rains it pours!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

When it rains it pours!

You know?? What bothers me the most is the inconvenience of it all, thats my problem..Just this morning I had to drop my car off, pick up the rental, go to the docs and come to work. Make appts, pick up prescriptions...ugh

Timeline

Morning All!

Char, I feel you on needing a break...me too! Hope you all hear something soon with the AP!

KJ, even though I can't do the BC pills...I still be on the safe tip...no crumb snatchers for me right now! :lol:

MrsTee, glad to hear that your car isn't badly damaged! So sorry you even got hit...poe thang! :(

I hope everyone else is doing well...work been all up and through me lately...gotta make these dollas holla! Now when Den is able to work and has a job then I can relax a lil bit but not right now! :no: Gotta stay on the grind.

Be blessed all! :D

Now I hate to bust your bubbles DW but that hop on and hop off is NOT a safe method of BC :no:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Hmm maybe I should send you my cover letter and resume to see what you think?

So their closed for a week????

Man are you lucky!!!!

Yup, that's the benefit when you work for the school system :star:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Guys, I'm in a cranky mood now....people are just ticking me off around here...., so I am hopping off of here.

Have a nice Easter weekend all. Be safe.

I will see you on Monday.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Good afternoon, she used my phone while waiting on the police to take down the info... when the cop was finished she then banged a u-turn while the cop was still in his car doing whatever

Ohhhh, I never heard the term "bang" before. Matter a fact, bang in my town is a nasty way of saying you f someone.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Enjoy your weekend JG.

MrsTee I hope you feel better!

By the way, went and applied for that license today. Will get it by wednesday, now I know why they gave me an appt 6 weeks away, they were busy chatting! Gaan back a work...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Enjoy your weekend JG.

MrsTee I hope you feel better!

By the way, went and applied for that license today. Will get it by wednesday, now I know why they gave me an appt 6 weeks away, they were busy chatting! Gaan back a work...

Lol it means different things here, congrats on the license!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.