*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

In the past I've used the Pill, but I couldn't never remember it. The DEPO is a weight-gainer for real. Had to get off that. Currently I'm on Mirena and I LOVE IT. I did bleed for 3 wks after placement followed up with spotting. Now its all good. No side effects. Granted I'm not thrilled to dig around for this daym string but I'm way too fertile and Hubby s*it is an Olympic Medalist in swimming (we got pg with our son 8 days after his Visa entry) so for now its whats working.

TOO CUTE

rofl.gif

Not to dig but I must've missed this one. I thought you were still married?

CONGRATS!

Your a friend in my head. I love creative idea people. Cute ideas

Been divorced almost a year.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

We deal with a travel agent in Atlanta Jamaica World Travel... a group trip. We are staying at sunset beach a thurs to sun I believe, its 829.00 airfare included

The rates should be good the travel agent might want to check again because I see the rates are dropping. Oh wait dats summer the rates are higher. I hear there is Secrets hotel being built right near Sunset so they are trying to drop their rates for competition.

Timeline

Hey Yardies,

I hope all is well. I am still breathing and still working like a Hebrew Slave. My life should return to back to normal after I get donewith my two projects this week. Ivan and I are doing well. We finished our 16-week marriage class at church and excited to be done with homework. I have also been trying to finish up my Master thesis this semester, but things are not looking good. I may have to go the summer semester to finish. I'm a little bombed out, but will get over it. Also irritated about our AOS/AP/EAD. We were expecting to receive the AP by this week, but there is no action. WE had planned to be in JA next week for a wedding. We considered just leaving anyway, but didn't want to take the risk. If we don't see any action in the next couple of days, we plan to go April 15-20 for his son's b-day. Anyway....I MISS YOU GUYS!! What's new? What's up with the yardie hookup??

Finesse - Congrats on the babies, they are gorgeous

DW - Good luck on your closing. We have got to link up soon!!! I need a break crying.gif

Ms. Tee - Congrats on your upcoming trips. I mentioned going somewhere by myself and my hubby looked at me like blink.gif He told me I have been enough places by myself and even had the nerve to ask in our marriage class if everyone thought is was ok for their spouse to travel alone.

KJ and 1Luv - Good luck on the baby making..I will leave that up to you guys!

JQ - I am so mad that we will miss you in JA...We were still considering hopping our crazy selves on the plane and having hubby stay until AP comes

Good Luck, Congrats, Happy Birthday, Anniversary, Wedding Day, to anyone else that I missed.

Be careful with that. AP has no set date of arrival. Seen crazy thing happen.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Well Im sitting here really upset. I was leaving work today in route to pick up my nephew and an older white lady (look to be in her 80's) hit my car... crying.gif im okay but i probably will need to see the chiro.. Did i JUST NOT get hit in Aug. 09 and here we are 8 months lady..crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

Aww man Ms. Tee I'm glad your o.k... So sorry this has happened to you again. (((Hugs)))

Timeline

God, I don't want to be here. Sunny beautiful 80's second day in a row. If I make it through the day, I'm going bike riding after work. And, I'm O--F--F tomorrow!!!!kicking.gif

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

God, I don't want to be here. Sunny beautiful 80's second day in a row. If I make it through the day, I'm going bike riding after work. And, I'm O--F--F tomorrow!!!!kicking.gif

Aww, thanks JG

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Hey Yardies,

I hope all is well. I am still breathing and still working like a Hebrew Slave. My life should return to back to normal after I get donewith my two projects this week. Ivan and I are doing well. We finished our 16-week marriage class at church and excited to be done with homework. I have also been trying to finish up my Master thesis this semester, but things are not looking good. I may have to go the summer semester to finish. I'm a little bombed out, but will get over it. Also irritated about our AOS/AP/EAD. We were expecting to receive the AP by this week, but there is no action. WE had planned to be in JA next week for a wedding. We considered just leaving anyway, but didn't want to take the risk. If we don't see any action in the next couple of days, we plan to go April 15-20 for his son's b-day. Anyway....I MISS YOU GUYS!! What's new? What's up with the yardie hookup??

Finesse - Congrats on the babies, they are gorgeous

DW - Good luck on your closing. We have got to link up soon!!! I need a break :crying:

Ms. Tee - Congrats on your upcoming trips. I mentioned going somewhere by myself and my hubby looked at me like :blink: He told me I have been enough places by myself and even had the nerve to ask in our marriage class if everyone thought is was ok for their spouse to travel alone.

KJ and 1Luv - Good luck on the baby making..I will leave that up to you guys!

JQ - I am so mad that we will miss you in JA...We were still considering hopping our crazy selves on the plane and having hubby stay until AP comes

Good Luck, Congrats, Happy Birthday, Anniversary, Wedding Day, to anyone else that I missed.

I really don’t see anything wrong with traveling without your spouse for short, once in a while trips. Even though you can’t be crazy as before I would never want to give up my girls only trips. Sometimes it helps to be apart it makes you miss each other that much more. If one spouse doesn’t want the other to leave I think one of them has trust issues.

Timeline

Aww, thanks JG

When did you turn 80?????headbonk.gif

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

aww dayum he brought it upblink.gif no traveling alone for you missy lol its good to see you. Good luck with your master thesis.. Im a great writer, I suck at math so if you need help just ask!

Hmm maybe I should send you my cover letter and resume to see what you think?

Tomorrow is my friday too, my job is closed from fri-fri and I can't wait to lay in bed all dyam day :P

So their closed for a week????

Man are you lucky!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DaDa, he can get another chip & top that one up. You can also top it up with 1200 int'l minutes instead of 1000, to last longer.

I really don’t see anything wrong with traveling without your spouse for short, once in a while trips. Even though you can’t be crazy as before I would never want to give up my girls only trips. Sometimes it helps to be apart it makes you miss each other that much more. If one spouse doesn’t want the other to leave I think one of them has trust issues.

I've been on enough family/girls only trips to last for a while. I want to travel with my husband now.

But I could see going places by myself...

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Ok what's going on? unsure.gif

8:25 and just me and Sunny? Where is everyone?

MrsTee I didn't understand your last post, she asked you for a phone call and left the scene???

Goodmorning everyone, here's to a good day!

Good afternoon, she used my phone while waiting on the police to take down the info... when the cop was finished she then banged a u-turn while the cop was still in his car doing whatever

Timeline

Mawnin Yardies!

Hey Mz. Morgan girl.. We are having a beautiful day today in MD. It's going to be 76 today and in the 80's tomorrow through Sunday.

MRStee, I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. I hope your neck and back injuries don't last for a longtime. Feel better girlie. Did I read that granny left the scene? unsure.gif Did her grandson tell her to do that?

Irie: I love all of your birthday ideas that you came up with for Tierra. They all sound great.

KJ: I don't have any e-mail addresses, so I don't know how we can get this information to folks. I guess I can check FB and see who RSVP'd.

No she didn't leave the scene just was bold to make a u-turn while the cops where there... and yes im in pain today. about to call the chiro now..

Timeline

Where is MRStee? I'll let her decide since she thought of that. Do you know which walking tour it was so I don't have to go back and find it?

we don't have to do it, was just a suggestion, the club would be nice to do also

Timeline

Where is MRStee? I'll let her decide since she thought of that. Do you know which walking tour it was so I don't have to go back and find it?

At this point hubby may have to wheel me around... We could probably just walk on our own for free lol...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.