*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin Yardies!

KJ: I don't have any e-mail addresses, so I don't know how we can get this information to folks. I guess I can check FB and see who RSVP'd.

Mawnin sunny, yea that's what I meant to say. Either through their portal here on VJ or facebook.

Lata, hubby bugging me to get ready.

Don't talk too much y'all :star:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i have pictures of them coming out of my body....yes, hubby the camera man was all up in it....wanna see em? laughing.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please spare usno0pb.gif

Hello all!! I just received email confirmation from uscis that they received my packet & in 7-10 days I will receive official receipt notice in mail. It seems liked I mailed it just yesterday. This is good news! Progress!!!!

Congrats Mo......glad everything is moving along for u

Granted I'm not thrilled to dig around for this daym string but I'm way too fertile and Hubby s*it is an Olympic Medalist in swimming (we got pg with our son 8 days after his Visa entry) so for now its whats working.

WOW he was nooo joke Sha

Well Im sitting here really upset. I was leaving work today in route to pick up my nephew and an older white lady (look to be in her 80's) hit my car... crying.gif im okay but i probably will need to see the chiro.. Did i JUST NOT get hit in Aug. 09 and here we are 8 months lady..crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

Awwww Tee I'm glad ur okay.....but take it easy sometimes u feel the pain afterwards.....see the chiro to be on the safe side since ur neck and back is hurtin......sometimes I think that once u hit a certain age u shouldnt be drivinhuh.gif

Hey Yardies,

I hope all is well. I am still breathing and still working like a Hebrew Slave. My life should return to back to normal after I get donewith my two projects this week. Ivan and I are doing well. We finished our 16-week marriage class at church and excited to be done with homework. I have also been trying to finish up my Master thesis this semester, but things are not looking good. I may have to go the summer semester to finish. I'm a little bombed out, but will get over it. Also irritated about our AOS/AP/EAD. We were expecting to receive the AP by this week, but there is no action. WE had planned to be in JA next week for a wedding. We considered just leaving anyway, but didn't want to take the risk. If we don't see any action in the next couple of days, we plan to go April 15-20 for his son's b-day. Anyway....I MISS YOU GUYS!! What's new? What's up with the yardie hookup??

Hey Char glad u stopped by.......I've been busy too and procrastinating with the AOS.......everytime i begin to work on it something comes up.....glad you and hubby are ok.....I hope your AP comes soon!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline

Good Morning!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning yardies!Hope everyone have a great day.

MRStee: I'm glad you're ok mama and there were no casualties. I hope that pain goes away pretty soon. (F)(L)

KJ: Good luck on getting that license today.

MO: Congrats with that AOS . You're one step closer hon.

Hey Sunny, Wats up?

TAMH

Timeline

Shhh What? I'm trying to seek out some info. lol Just tell me there isn't any or just to simply mind my damn business. :rofl:

Sunny you knoa I would neva tell yuh dat...

Mi tinking bout going back in a few weeks....

Tee u gonna be busy this summer..... n hubby's not goin......well can u take me with u i want to go to the bahamas(i should fit in a large suitcase)......hahaha...

I would like to go to the Bahamas too...

Timeline

I know. I'm just throwing out some ideas. Sometimes when there's a lot of people out together the bill can get real crazy. You know what I mean.

So are the plans to do a Walking Tour, Lunch and then Club or Lunch, Walking Tour and then Club. Man NY blocks are sooooo long so I know I will have to get in shape for that.

DW - Good luck on your closing. We have got to link up soon!!! I need a break :crying:

Morning All!

Char, I feel you on needing a break...me too! Hope you all hear something soon with the AP!

KJ, even though I can't do the BC pills...I still be on the safe tip...no crumb snatchers for me right now! :lol:

MrsTee, glad to hear that your car isn't badly damaged! So sorry you even got hit...poe thang! :(

I hope everyone else is doing well...work been all up and through me lately...gotta make these dollas holla! Now when Den is able to work and has a job then I can relax a lil bit but not right now! :no: Gotta stay on the grind.

Be blessed all! :D

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey TAMH: I'm going to call you this weekend.

DaDa: Mi luv yuh girl... I'm ready to go RITE NOW..... :yes:

Those of you attending the Yardie-Link-up, I sent a FB request with the restaurant info. Check it out.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

MrsTee, sorry to hear about the accident.

Char, please don't have your husband leave without AP. Also, 16 weeks!!! Our class at church was 4 Saturdays in a row (6 hrs each time). I can't imagine having to go more frequently or for longer than that.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

:rofl: about reminding DaDa of what happened last time. How does your husband feel about not going on any of the trips?

Hey Nat who’s side are you on??

Steven & I used to go through 1000 minutes/week.

You went through 1000 minutes in one week? Wow me and Roc were good because we neva ran out of minutes in a month. So what do we do now I think you ladies said you would buy an extra chip? Is this right? I actually miss chatting wid em. He said he went to Digicel and they told him he can’t get another 1000 until the 18th? I’m like the 18th. I told him hold on I’ll ask my yardies fi advice. He was like who? I told him neva mind long story… So ladies wah me a do???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So are the plans to do a Walking Tour, Lunch and then Club or Lunch, Walking Tour and then Club. Man NY blocks are sooooo long so I know I will have to get in shape for that.

Where is MRStee? I'll let her decide since she thought of that. Do you know which walking tour it was so I don't have to go back and find it?

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey TAMH: I'm going to call you this weekend.

DaDa: Mi luv yuh girl... I'm ready to go RITE NOW..... :yes:

Those of you attending the Yardie-Link-up, I sent a FB request with the restaurant info. Check it out.

Ok. Looking forward to talking to you. :thumbs:

TAMH

Likkle more Yardies...I need to handle this work. Don't be anyone's fool today, okay? Don't get got...be on it! I don't like pranks so I hope no one goes there with me today! :bonk:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.