*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Awww, as MrsT told me when we were anxiously waiting for the visa:nothing happens before it's time.

In the mean time, I suggest you get to know your body and how it works (if you don't already know) and visit the doctor and let him/her know you're trying to concieve, get your vitamins and folic acid going as well. You need to know when you ovulate so you don't kill yourself trying to get it on every night. Sorry for the preaching.

KJ you really listen to mecrying.gif Im very touched and honored :)

Hubby is perfectly okay about me going. We trust each other to the utmost and respect one another. There will be times we won't travel together and its okay.

That's great Mrs Tee! Enjoy yourself...you deserve it. :thumbs:

Good. That's such a nice accomplishment to own your own home. Can't wait til I'm there to experience all the tax deductions.

Yes its a big step but we're ready... :blink:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

JQ.. if you ever need party suggestions I am here!! smile.gif Tierra's birthday has always been my favorite!

#1.. purple everything! I made a special purple satin birthday hat, purple balloons... Nana even made a purple cake!

#2..In like a Lion, out like a Lamb.. we made Lion and lamp cupcakes.. those were so cute!

#3..Lobsters, Tierra loves them! RED BALLOONS EVERYWHERE, sandcastle cake w/ chocolate lobsters

#4..Underwater... Nana made 2 of the best fish shaped cakes! So much fun! Oh we played pin the tail on the fish!! haha!

#5..Tierra turned 5 in ST Lucia.. we had a pizza/pool party..this was the most low key.. not too many friends yet.

#6..I think this one was ladybug, bumble bee and dragonfly cakes..

#7..Fashion show, girlie party at a hair salon.. girls got their hair done and dressed up for a red carpet fashion show!

#8.. Tea party!

Boy it was hard to remember them all. The Lobster one was fun, all the girls had funny red lobster hats and goblets with lobster stems! LOL.. Those fish shaped cakes were awesome too! This years tea party was a fave as well.

Youre my kind of mom!

Hey Yall.

Today is my Lil' Princess' birthday. She's 3 yrs old. Gosh, where does the time go. I been looking at the clock and reminscing all day. Saying "Man at this time I was just having my water broken by doc.", etc. Man I love her so much!!!

Awww...Happy Birthday to your lil' mama...I hope she had a fabulous Bday! :dance:

Hello all!! I just received email confirmation from uscis that they received my packet & in 7-10 days I will receive official receipt notice in mail. It seems liked I mailed it just yesterday. This is good news! Progress!!!!

Yay Mo!!! Congratulations...that is wonderful news...I hope I get some notification or something soon... :wacko:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Wish I was going. I've only seen one lady on here near me. Man can my lotto numbers come out so I can move closer to VJ link ups.. helpsmilie.gif

Do you use a Travel Agent? If so is there really a great advantage to using someone else versues diy? I been looking into getting one bc I hate doing all the searching for cheap tix.

Not where I'm from headbonk.gifrofl.gif

Hows the house going? When yall moving in?

Wow throw-back word, I'm going to work that into my vocab this week

We deal with a travel agent in Atlanta Jamaica World Travel... a group trip. We are staying at sunset beach a thurs to sun I believe, its 829.00 airfare included

KJ you really listen to mecrying.gif Im very touched and honored :)

MrsTee, I see you got that #10 spot on the Portal page...you on it Mama! :thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Hey ShaNette! How are you? The house is good...we suppose to close on April 15th...its a lot but everything is moving right along.

LOL@ throw-back word, girl some times we have to take it way back in time! rofl.gif

Thats why I love you so DW!

Hey Yall.

Today is my Lil' Princess' birthday. She's 3 yrs old. Gosh, where does the time go. I been looking at the clock and reminscing all day. Saying "Man at this time I was just having my water broken by doc.", etc. Man I love her so much!!!

Happy Birthday lil mama

MrsTee, I see you got that #10 spot on the Portal page...you on it Mama! good.gif

Yeah that means i talk to dyaam much lol

Timeline

Well Im sitting here really upset. I was leaving work today in route to pick up my nephew and an older white lady (look to be in her 80's) hit my car... crying.gif im okay but i probably will need to see the chiro.. Did i JUST NOT get hit in Aug. 09 and here we are 8 months lady..crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

We deal with a travel agent in Atlanta Jamaica World Travel... a group trip. We are staying at sunset beach a thurs to sun I believe, its 829.00 airfare included

Hmm, I'm going to google them. Do they have a website?

Well Im sitting here really upset. I was leaving work today in route to pick up my nephew and an older white lady (look to be in her 80's) hit my car... crying.gif im okay but i probably will need to see the chiro.. Did i JUST NOT get hit in Aug. 09 and here we are 8 months lady..crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

Oh NO. Are you okay? Did granny have ins?

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

Hmm, I'm going to google them. Do they have a website?

Oh NO. Are you okay? Did granny have ins?

im not sure but i can give you her info. i have it at work.

Oh noooo! I'm glad you're okay! Is it a lot of damage to your car? :unsure:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Char, I hope all is well mi sista! I need to hit you up...been covered in cases at work...hope all is well with the fam!

Alright Yardies, have a good night...I need to work on some cases tonight before I lay it on down! At least tomorow is my Friday! :dance::dance::dance:

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies,

I hope all is well. I am still breathing and still working like a Hebrew Slave. My life should return to back to normal after I get donewith my two projects this week. Ivan and I are doing well. We finished our 16-week marriage class at church and excited to be done with homework. I have also been trying to finish up my Master thesis this semester, but things are not looking good. I may have to go the summer semester to finish. I'm a little bombed out, but will get over it. Also irritated about our AOS/AP/EAD. We were expecting to receive the AP by this week, but there is no action. WE had planned to be in JA next week for a wedding. We considered just leaving anyway, but didn't want to take the risk. If we don't see any action in the next couple of days, we plan to go April 15-20 for his son's b-day. Anyway....I MISS YOU GUYS!! What's new? What's up with the yardie hookup??

Finesse - Congrats on the babies, they are gorgeous

DW - Good luck on your closing. We have got to link up soon!!! I need a break :crying:

Ms. Tee - Congrats on your upcoming trips. I mentioned going somewhere by myself and my hubby looked at me like :blink: He told me I have been enough places by myself and even had the nerve to ask in our marriage class if everyone thought is was ok for their spouse to travel alone.

KJ and 1Luv - Good luck on the baby making..I will leave that up to you guys!

JQ - I am so mad that we will miss you in JA...We were still considering hopping our crazy selves on the plane and having hubby stay until AP comes

Good Luck, Congrats, Happy Birthday, Anniversary, Wedding Day, to anyone else that I missed.

Edited by charandivan

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.