*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

TAMH you coming to the NY yardie link up?

Sunny all those look great, I think the manhattan spot is perfect and if you're the one planning this then I suggest you send everyone who's coming an email with the link to the restaurant, have 'em decide and THEN we decide on the package but I like the chicken and ribs package, I believe we all eat chicken but lets see what happens...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No hon, not yet. But within a month. I went to go apply for a marriage license and was told it takes 1 month in my town so the pastor that I'm doing pre'marital couseling with called the mayor and got me an appointment tomorrow and I have to use the license within 30 days so that gives me 30 days to get my ish together and tie the knot :yes:

Oh I'm so sorry to hear they been giving you a hard time. I hope all goes well tomorrow and you'll have the license in hand tomorrow. How is hubby adjusting?

TAMH

Timeline

Hmm. Then maybe I should stop taking mine now. I was thinking that a few days after stopping the pill, I'd get pregnant & wanted to wait a couple of months.

Everyone is different, some get pregnant right after and some months-a year so it'd be best if you don't stop until your completely ready...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

TAMH you coming to the NY yardie link up?

Sunny all those look great, I think the manhattan spot is perfect and if you're the one planning this then I suggest you send everyone who's coming an email with the link to the restaurant, have 'em decide and THEN we decide on the package but I like the chicken and ribs package, I believe we all eat chicken but lets see what happens...

Oh no I won't be able to make it this time around but hopefully next time. When i go to new york I have so many family members to visit and hubby has 2 kids in Jersey that we have to hang out with a little as well cause he doesn't get to see them that often cause they're so far away.

I was there last weekend to shop but that didn't materialize cause the time was so short.

TAMH

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

JQ.. if you ever need party suggestions I am here!! :) Tierra's birthday has always been my favorite!

#1.. purple everything! I made a special purple satin birthday hat, purple balloons... Nana even made a purple cake!

#2..In like a Lion, out like a Lamb.. we made Lion and lamp cupcakes.. those were so cute!

#3..Lobsters, Tierra loves them! RED BALLOONS EVERYWHERE, sandcastle cake w/ chocolate lobsters

#4..Underwater... Nana made 2 of the best fish shaped cakes! So much fun! Oh we played pin the tail on the fish!! haha!

#5..Tierra turned 5 in ST Lucia.. we had a pizza/pool party..this was the most low key.. not too many friends yet.

#6..I think this one was ladybug, bumble bee and dragonfly cakes..

#7..Fashion show, girlie party at a hair salon.. girls got their hair done and dressed up for a red carpet fashion show!

#8.. Tea party!

Boy it was hard to remember them all. The Lobster one was fun, all the girls had funny red lobster hats and goblets with lobster stems! LOL.. Those fish shaped cakes were awesome too! This years tea party was a fave as well.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Oh I'm so sorry to hear they been giving you a hard time. I hope all goes well tomorrow and you'll have the license in hand tomorrow. How is hubby adjusting?

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

I was just throwing stuff out there because so far I think its like 16 of us going and some people bringing their hubbies too so its going to be kinda big...

Wish I was going. I've only seen one lady on here near me. Man can my lotto numbers come out so I can move closer to VJ link ups.. :help:

Okay Dada.. do I need to remind you the last time you had donuts headbonk.gif PUT THEM DOWN!!!laughing.gif

I am so excited. About to send my deposit in for my Jamaica trip. Im going Aug. 26 to Aug. 30th. If anyone is going to be there during this time, I'd love to hang out! I will be in MoBay. Hubby isn't going.

Im also preparing for my Bahamas trip July 29th to Aug. 1st I cannot wait! Hubby isn't going again lol

Do you use a Travel Agent? If so is there really a great advantage to using someone else versues diy? I been looking into getting one bc I hate doing all the searching for cheap tix.

Hate to tell you girlie. But, controlling a 6 year old energy is a tough one. He is going to be loud.

Not where I'm from :bonk::rofl:

Morning All! Still on the work grind...I will be in and out today. Hope everyone is staying out of trouble. :bonk:

Hows the house going? When yall moving in?

Awww shuck-a-ducky now! Well that is a good sign that y'all are talking so much. I remember those days. :blush:

Wow throw-back word, I'm going to work that into my vocab this week

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Evening Yardies! I survived another day of work!

Finesse, the babies are beautiful!

All this talk about babies...whew...my husband is so ready for another one. I told him we need to wait and give things a little time. I think we will start trying after our 1st Anniversary. I told him we need to get adjusted to being married and stuff first. I'm ready to be a mama but at the same time those crumb snatchers are no joke...once they're here they're here and life as we know it is not same no mo! :rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Hows the house going? When yall moving in?

Wow throw-back word, I'm going to work that into my vocab this week

Hey ShaNette! How are you? The house is good...we suppose to close on April 15th...its a lot but everything is moving right along.

LOL@ throw-back word, girl some times we have to take it way back in time! :rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Everyone is different, some get pregnant right after and some months-a year so it'd be best if you don't stop until your completely ready...

I been off BC for years...poe thang! :unsure:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

wha kinda birth control ya'll use?

i was on the depo forever...dont really want go back to it...the pill no thanks. anybody use mirena?

In the past I've used the Pill, but I couldn't never remember it. The DEPO is a weight-gainer for real. Had to get off that. Currently I'm on Mirena and I LOVE IT. I did bleed for 3 wks after placement followed up with spotting. Now its all good. No side effects. Granted I'm not thrilled to dig around for this daym string but I'm way too fertile and Hubby s*it is an Olympic Medalist in swimming (we got pg with our son 8 days after his Visa entry) so for now its whats working.

we just had a bath and now we're sleeping!

we are 2 weeks old today!! :dance:

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af335/finessetwins/053.jpg

TOO CUTE

I swear if I have identical twins I am going to have to mark their feet with a sharpie or something! LOL

I always think.. what if I mix them up and I never know!?

:rofl:

This was the in the first 6 months of marriage. We were married 3 years.

Not to dig but I must've missed this one. I thought you were still married?

Hello all!! I just received email confirmation from uscis that they received my packet & in 7-10 days I will receive official receipt notice in mail. It seems liked I mailed it just yesterday. This is good news! Progress!!!!

CONGRATS!

JQ.. if you ever need party suggestions I am here!! :) Tierra's birthday has always been my favorite!

#1.. purple everything! I made a special purple satin birthday hat, purple balloons... Nana even made a purple cake!

#2..In like a Lion, out like a Lamb.. we made Lion and lamp cupcakes.. those were so cute!

#3..Lobsters, Tierra loves them! RED BALLOONS EVERYWHERE, sandcastle cake w/ chocolate lobsters

#4..Underwater... Nana made 2 of the best fish shaped cakes! So much fun! Oh we played pin the tail on the fish!! haha!

#5..Tierra turned 5 in ST Lucia.. we had a pizza/pool party..this was the most low key.. not too many friends yet.

#6..I think this one was ladybug, bumble bee and dragonfly cakes..

#7..Fashion show, girlie party at a hair salon.. girls got their hair done and dressed up for a red carpet fashion show!

#8.. Tea party!

Boy it was hard to remember them all. The Lobster one was fun, all the girls had funny red lobster hats and goblets with lobster stems! LOL.. Those fish shaped cakes were awesome too! This years tea party was a fave as well.

Your a friend in my head. I love creative idea people. Cute ideas

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

Hello all!! I just received email confirmation from uscis that they received my packet & in 7-10 days I will receive official receipt notice in mail. It seems liked I mailed it just yesterday. This is good news! Progress!!!!

Congrats to you on the progression of your case!kicking.gif

Hey ShaNette! How are you? The house is good...we suppose to close on April 15th...its a lot but everything is moving right along.

LOL@ throw-back word, girl some times we have to take it way back in time! :rofl:

Good. That's such a nice accomplishment to own your own home. Can't wait til I'm there to experience all the tax deductions.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

rofl.gif about reminding DaDa of what happened last time. How does your husband feel about not going on any of the trips?

Hennessy wings? I'm intrigued.

That's the week b4 my 10 yr reunion. I doubt I'll travel long distances 2 weekends in a row. I'll have to catch the next one, too.

Shaking my head at that. How are YOU going to get mad at someone for drawing out a story?

Steven & I used to go through 1000 minutes/week.

That wasn't TMI. KJ's story yesterday was GRAPHIC.

Such as...

Hubby is perfectly okay about me going. We trust each other to the utmost and respect one another. There will be times we won't travel together and its okay.

Hey Yall.

Today is my Lil' Princess' birthday. She's 3 yrs old. Gosh, where does the time go. I been looking at the clock and reminscing all day. Saying "Man at this time I was just having my water broken by doc.", etc. Man I love her so much!!!

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.