*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Have fun @ the game, MrsTee.

Congratulations on the baby, Lovesponge!

Every time something crazy gets posted like dat I always think” Wait till Nat reads that…”

That made me think of KK.

and peanut butter eggs..yeah!!

All this talk about peanut butter & chocolate... I'm about to go run downstairs for a snack!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thanks yall on the GC congrats!

no paperwork in the near future!

:dance:

life is truckin'

changes underway

were moving back to the island in a week

i cant wait for 2 paychecks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me type it out again- TWO PAYCHECKS

ohmyjesus, does that sound good or what?

lmao

im excited for damion also- hundreds of his jamaican friends he will see soon

im excited for jamaican night at the club- it gets wild

ok- im off to pick up parents from the airport

lata

Timeline

life is truckin'

changes underway

i cant wait for 2 paychecks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao

lata

Wow Just... You guys moving back? Have a great time and don't forget about your yardie friends. All the best to you guys.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

life is truckin'

changes underway

lmao

lata

Wow you all are moving back?? Get out of here....

Huh by the way what club you speak of maybe I need to check dis club out..

Timeline

Hi guys, I had my baby girl on Friday 3/26/10 at 12:22am she weighed 5'8 oz and was 18 inches long. I had to get a cesarean unfortunatly because her heart rate was dropping. Thank God we are both doing well. She is very helthy just a little on the small side but not for long because she can eat lol. I am still recovering but feel much better each day. I havent really been able to go on the computer much, but I just wanted to give you all an update. Take care and talk to you soon.

CONGRATS ON THE BABY. GLAD TO KNOW THE BOTH OF YOU ARE DOING JUST FINE.

Edited by Eric_Jew Nug

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

Ok I put them in there just click on my photos

Lovesponge--she is to cute.she looks like she got something planned for you, when you are just sleepy and tired too. :star:

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

Timeline

life is truckin'

changes underway

lmao

lata

moving back??? Well have fun and hope everything goes as planned. Don't forget to stop by and drop a few lines every now and then.

e7G5m4.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just is moving back to jamaica....seems like its a shock to everyoneblink.gif .......well stop in and let us know how ur doing......but im curious/nosey why move now?

Love Im glad u had a healthy baby and that both of u are ok!!

ummm why does it seem that when I come on no one is aroundunsure.gif guess thats my punishment for leavin my Yardies for soooo long.....

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline

She is not moving back to Jamaica she is moving back to Mackinac Island in Michigan. At least that is what I think she is saying. Congrats on the AOS!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Dills - thank ya !!

Lol mackinac island Michigan ! It's like a mini jamaica, prob 2,500 jamaicAn

workers. I wish we were at least going back to visit ja! Hubby has no desire to go back, I miss yard! He says 30 years-cho!

ThAnks for the good vibes ladies !

(((( if this post looks jacked I'm using my phone)))

Lovesponge! Congrats !!!!

Name?pics?

I've got baby feva-

Timeline

I would love to get up there and see you guys. With all the years I have been going to Michigan I have never been up to Mackinac...

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Good Morning...

I was thinking about you MrsTee.. hope this person smartens up soon.

Dinner looked great!

My Aunt has a gluten allergy so she orders wheat free pasta. I am going to start using as well. I will have to make GLUTEN FREE, MEAT FREE parm... LOL... I wonder if it will still be good!! LOL

So... I am sure you all remember me complaining about the noisy people upstairs. Well even after letting the landlord know several times it isnt getting any better.. Louis and I are looking for a new apartment. I really like where I live so I hope I find something soon in this same area.. with HEAT included for Louis.. we would go broke if we had to pay for heat!

Shanette... what is hubby's fave juice to make?

He likes making Carrot Juice. I be like damn try another kind :bonk: Man I hate me neighbors too!!!!!They are so daym rude. I asked them nicely to be quiet right after I had the baby and they were like "We have a 6yr old son". ####### does that mean? Beat his a** and tell em to shut the h**l up!!!He runs around the apartment wrestling and boucing his basketball all day! So yea, i feel you noisy neighbors

I always timed my vacations right where I have never be on while in Jamaican. I know one trip I could feel my body cramping at the end I and I was like uh oh we betta hurry up and do the thing. I heard that they don’t play dat.

Now if I start these trips again I hope I will be so lucky…(crosses fingers) but my one girl friend told me if I am just get in the water and it stops there… Yeah but will the sharks start :unsure: ??

LOL. Now see I have no reservations about it with Hubby. I figure if he want the goodies then suck up and deal with it. Put a towel down and shower afterwards. :rofl:

Ohhhhh. I've never had to face the sticky stuff, he wiggles too much. He says "it tickles" so I usually don't go down there too long. If I should face the sticky stuff one day I'll stay far because I just hate it, I think it's nasty, yuck!! And #######, can't do such things, my azz is TIGHT. LMFAO, you see what you made me do MrsTee? Air it all out, dang :rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

Hi guys, I had my baby girl on Friday 3/26/10 at 12:22am she weighed 5'8 oz and was 18 inches long. I had to get a cesarean unfortunatly because her heart rate was dropping. Thank God we are both doing well. She is very helthy just a little on the small side but not for long because she can eat lol. I am still recovering but feel much better each day. I havent really been able to go on the computer much, but I just wanted to give you all an update. Take care and talk to you soon.

CONGRATS

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

Just is moving back to jamaica....seems like its a shock to everyoneblink.gif .......well stop in and let us know how ur doing......but im curious/nosey why move now?

Love Im glad u had a healthy baby and that both of u are ok!!

ummm why does it seem that when I come on no one is aroundunsure.gif guess thats my punishment for leavin my Yardies for soooo long.....

Do my eyes deceive me? Is this MrsMorgan? hiiiii stranger

Good luck on the move justucia

The sixers game was fun for steve and i but they LOST!!!!mad.gif Them players look good as shyt in person!!!! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.