*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That is the plan...he has to go to summer school until 7/8 and then after that he will go to Jamaica to see his Mom until right before school starts in the middle of August.

Ok, I'm sure he'll be looking forward to going and getting back too.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

I hope things work and she can get here soon. She def won't have to worry about being kept home from school. That's for sure.

Dills: What's the plans for the yardie link-up? YOu have a schedule of activities or anything? I'll be driving up on Saturday for the day.

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't have a schedule of events...I need some help with that. I figured we could all meet up for lunch on the 22nd since that is the day most people will be there. Maybe we could go out that night as well. I am all up for suggestions. Anyone know of good places to eat?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't think he misses Jamaica so much...he misses his Mom a lot. I am not sure if he will be hesitant to come back. I know he really likes it here and would miss Marley a lot if he didn't come back. Plus Mikel wouldn't let him have the choice...he has to come back whether he likes it or not.

oh definately..thats whats best anyway.. im just wondering bout the emotions he's going thru.. u know quana loves the kids

Timeline

Back from lunch. May be quiet though.....my boys are on the radio. We are winning 5 to 1 over the stinkin' Mets, Dillon. 3 home runs......Holliday, Ludwig, and IDK who else. They're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Back from lunch. May be quiet though.....my boys are on the radio. We are winning 5 to 1 over the stinkin' Mets, Dillon. 3 home runs......Holliday, Ludwig, and IDK who else. They're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm watching the redsox on tv...not because i want to but because my son was watching this channel this morning and i have no idea where the remote is to change it..

Timeline

Hope this is their year JG and yes I am feeling better. Thanx for being there.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Hope this is their year JG and yes I am feeling better. Thanx for being there.

IT IS!!!!!!

Want to go out tonight and wreck havoc with me? devil.gif

Finesse......I'm rolling on the litter comment. Boo on the Sox. That is like Chinese water torture for me. I HATE them.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Not sure if she's posted here yet, but congratulations to Justucia on the green card receipt. :star:

Would've been the perfect night if the truck wasn't dead and we had to have it towed from Illinois to Missouri and then repair on Sunday.

That part doesn't sound fun at all. Glad you daughter was on a cloud from the fun... I bet she didn't even mind the truck inconvenience.

Finesse, JAP was asking about you and the babies.. She said dayum you for not having a facebook page lol.. Sike but she did ask about yall :)

MrsTee: bringing back all kinds of old phrases! At least I've heard this one before.

Goodmorning Irie, goodluck in finding a nice place!

I don't think anyone pays as much as my house hold for heat. How about $1200 per month?? Yup...

:blink: DANG!! I'll take our <$50 electricity bill each month with NO COMPLAINTS.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

guess what? i can breastfeed 2 babies at the same time. i'm a superwomsn....but sort of feel like an animal feeding my litter :blush:

LOL you had me getting all loud in my office peoples looking like WTH is with her crazy tail.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

guess what? i can breastfeed 2 babies at the same time. i'm a superwomsn....but sort of feel like an animal feeding my litter blush.gif

That's amazing though Finesse!

Not sure if she's posted here yet, but congratulations to Justucia on the green card receipt. star_smile.gif

That part doesn't sound fun at all. Glad you daughter was on a cloud from the fun... I bet she didn't even mind the truck inconvenience.

MrsTee: bringing back all kinds of old phrases! At least I've heard this one before.

blink.gif DANG!! I'll take our <$50 electricity bill each month with NO COMPLAINTS.

Congrats to you Justucia!!!!kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

Timeline

Good Tuesday morning!!!

I am dragging today. Had a pretty eventfull weekend. Eric and I went out for one of my good friends birthday celebration. We went to two dance clubs one of which had $1 drinks from 8-9. So we were trying to get it in before Happy Hr was over. Then my friend was buying us non-stop drinks. I love drinking for free, bring it on!!!! Then we made our way to the strip club. Needless to say Eric had a good time. I did to. Cause the girls we trying to freak me out of my dollars, but I was like it is my husband birthday NOT MINE!!! LOL. But they made my work so easy when we finally got home at 330a :devil: Like Missy say "Get ya Freak ON". Straight put me to sleep. That sunday we got up mad early, cause I can't sleep past 6, watched movies and cuddled. I love that. Once my head stopped :bonk: I was to cook dinner and really relax.

Can't drink like that all the time.

Congrats to all the AOS filers.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

Finesse girl you are a mess. I miss your posts and thanks for coming back.

I can't even imagine having to breast from both breasts at once. lol You are superwoman.

Dillon, I'll ask my friend that lives in NY.. Can it be Manhattan, Brooklyn or Bronx? What area is best?

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Timeline

Ohhhhh. I've never had to face the sticky stuff, he wiggles too much. He says "it tickles" so I usually don't go down there too long. If I should face the sticky stuff one day I'll stay far because I just hate it, I think it's nasty, yuck!! And #######, can't do such things, my azz is TIGHT. LMFAO, you see what you made me do MrsTee? Air it all out, dang :rofl::rofl:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay TMI.

This is Visajourney... Yall done turned it into Analjourney... :rofl:

I busted out laughing @ work when I read that.

She said she just can’t chat immigration stuff right now but I told her on this board you know we talk about everything but dat….

True, as illustrated by the above 2 posts I quoted.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.