*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

I always timed my vacations right where I have never be on while in Jamaican. I know one trip I could feel my body cramping at the end I and I was like uh oh we betta hurry up and do the thing. I heard that they don’t play dat.

Now if I start these trips again I hope I will be so lucky…(crosses fingers) but my one girl friend told me if I am just get in the water and it stops there… Yeah but will the sharks start :unsure: ??

LOL thats funny.. I don't know about that water trick.

I always try to time things right as well... trips anywhere.. I don't want to feel yucky.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Sunny! Carrot Juice and GUINNESS!! LOL... I bet I could get Louis to drink that.. but not sure about health benefits! hahaha

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin Yardies!

MrsTee, that chicken parm looks great. I want some RIGHT NOW.. lol Girl, I know how family can be sometimes. The best thing you can do is ignore foolishness. You have to be the bigger person and I know sometimes it takes a lot to do that.

Always, you have been chatting it up, but I love. I was getting use to you saying good morning and leaving the thread.

Irie, I hope your able to find a new place with everything you need in it.

1luv, my hubby loves carrot juice. I use the can carrot juice and add, sweet condensed milk, a little water and guiness.

JG: I thought you were gone for good. I saw you FB so I just figured you didn't want to chat with us. Glad you had a great time with your daughter. You better enjoy it now, because soon she may not have time for you. Enjoy every minute of it. lol

We could start our own little recipe book because it looks like we all basically cook some of the same things. JA and American foods.

DaDa, I never knew when I could see my aunt from red hill because I'm so irregular. I was lucky and yes most JA's don't play that like American men do. rofl.gif

Yeah, I log on FB, answer a few threads and then don't go back on the rest of the day. Haven't been online all that much in a week. I am organizing a pub crawl in 2 weeks and these people are kiling me. Give me the damn money for your shirt and be there.....how hard is that??????

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thats the JG we know and love!!! Yayyy

I dont get one either anymore, but it is SO fun in the waterdevil.gif

Guess what? My boss gave me tickets to a sixers game tonight, floor seats omg omg.. I hope Steve doesn't divorce me for flirting with Andre Igadalu! rofl.gif

JG showing off tonight. lol You better wear some shorts under that dress incase something pops off. :rofl:

MrsTee, I use to love he coming to the sixers games when Iverson was there. I know they were talking about him coming back. Did it ever happen? Have fun at the game.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Sunny! Carrot Juice and GUINNESS!! LOL... I bet I could get Louis to drink that.. but not sure about health benefits! hahaha

OMG, he loves it and I hate it. He likes irish moss too.

JG: Your a really busy woman these days. Glad to see that you were able to make some time for us today.

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh MrsTee, I am so sorry for all this stress.

I really can't stand all the hate people throw around, it is senseless.

Please don't waste too much energy on her though, it isnt worth it. I would just move her out of your life again. You know nothing you say or do will change her mind and will just cause her to spread more hate. Some people just need to figure things out on there own, if they ever can.

YOU KNOW what is real and what is the truth and so do the people that matter. smile.gif

Yum, that looks good. And healthy.

Im truly done with it Irie I am. People are put into our lives for a reason and if your not a positive, your a negative, and Tee don't do negative! good.gif

Timeline

hi peeps!! Happy friday...or hump day..or whatever day it is.. :P

Hey Nesse,

it ain't no damn hump or friday woman.... Those babies got you forgetting the days of the week huh. lol How are they? Are they sleeping a lot?

ROC

Timeline

JG showing off tonight. lol You better wear some shorts under that dress incase something pops off. rofl.gif

MrsTee, I use to love he coming to the sixers games when Iverson was there. I know they were talking about him coming back. Did it ever happen? Have fun at the game.

Yes he came back, but he is gone again.. for good this time. His daughter was sick and he missed a lot of games. Truth be told, I don't think anyone wants him anymore so I believe he is gonna retire...

Thank you

Timeline

I LOVE MINT CONDITION!! I don't think they get the recognition they deserve. I bet they'll be on "UnSung" soon.

Does anyone do it/or have you ever while there on their period? And be honest

Um, I've tried it before and never will again unless I'm highly desperate, drunk or on my wedding day or something...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

JG showing off tonight. lol You better wear some shorts under that dress incase something pops off. rofl.gif

WTH is popping off, Sunny?

Hey Nesse,

it ain't no damn hump or friday woman.... Those babies got you forgetting the days of the week huh. lol How are they? Are they sleeping a lot?

Actually, I guess it sort of is for me....I'm off on Good Friday!

Hi Finesse. Hope you and the babies are well.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I don't spit or swallow, I'd rather die!!!!!headbonk.gifheadbonk.gif or do ####### rofl.gif

Huh? What did I miss???

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Finesse, JAP was asking about you and the babies.. She said dayum you for not having a facebook page lol.. Sike but she did ask about yall :)

Huh? What did I miss???

KJ, you just make me laugh!!! lol I said something about swallowing in an earlier post and Dada said she was gonna say something but nevermind.. thats when I left that reply to her.. You're funny! rofl.gif

Timeline

hi peeps!! Happy friday...or hump day..or whatever day it is.. :P

Hey Finesse! Japrincess was asking about you yesterday on FB... said congrats on the beautiful babies!!

She was wondering when you were going to get on FB... :)

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Huh? What did I miss???

Yeah, I'm wondering too. WTH are you talking about MrsT?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.