*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning everyone..hope you are all having great day..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I love Plaintain porridge its the best to me so far. I really dont care for cornmeal porridge. Never had peanut porridge.

rofl.gif LOL

I will certainly try the Plaintain porridge, The peanut porridge I love it.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Good Morning Ladies,

I hope everyone has a beautiful day!

Hey My3 how are you and how is married life treating you?

MrsTee your chick parm looked so yummy I wanted some so bad after you mentioned it and I went home and hubby had the pigs tails waiting all patiently for me to cook LOL! so needless to say it was a pigs tail night for me

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Good Morning...

I was thinking about you MrsTee.. hope this person smartens up soon.

Dinner looked great!

My Aunt has a gluten allergy so she orders wheat free pasta. I am going to start using as well. I will have to make GLUTEN FREE, MEAT FREE parm... LOL... I wonder if it will still be good!! LOL

So... I am sure you all remember me complaining about the noisy people upstairs. Well even after letting the landlord know several times it isnt getting any better.. Louis and I are looking for a new apartment. I really like where I live so I hope I find something soon in this same area.. with HEAT included for Louis.. we would go broke if we had to pay for heat!

Shanette... what is hubby's fave juice to make?

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Good Morning...

Dinner looked great!

My Aunt has a gluten allergy so she orders wheat free pasta. I am going to start using as well. I will have to make GLUTEN FREE, MEAT FREE parm... LOL... I wonder if it will still be good!! LOL

So... I am sure you all remember me complaining about the noisy people upstairs. Well even after letting the landlord know several times it isnt getting any better.. Louis and I are looking for a new apartment. I really like where I live so I hope I find something soon in this same area.. with HEAT included for Louis.. we would go broke if we had to pay for heat!

Hey Irie,

One of my Best friends has Celiac Disease and can only have Gluten free products , I have tried some of her gluten free stuff I can atest the pizza is great the cookies are good and there are a few other things I tried to that aren't to bad but some of that stuff is gross.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning all! :dance:

Glad u are moving soon Iriecat. I hope u find the the one ur looking for! :thumbs:

I know ur question was not generated for me but my hubby fave drink to make is Irish moss, then its carrot and beet root juice.

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Hey Irie,

One of my Best friends has Celiac Disease and can only have Gluten free products , I have tried some of her gluten free stuff I can atest the pizza is great the cookies are good and there are a few other things I tried to that aren't to bad but some of that stuff is gross.

I have eaten the pasta my aunt eats. We have holiday dinners together so its always a vegetarian gluten free type thing. :) It took her along time to find the food she likes. This pasta she orders from Australia or some $hit.. I just reallllly want to take control of my food intake. I need it to be healthy. I need the stuff Tierra eats to be better for her.

She even has special bread and pizza stuff.... but I will move in baby steps. :)

Glad u are moving soon Iriecat. I hope u find the the one ur looking for! :thumbs:

I know ur question was not generated for me but my hubby fave drink to make is Irish moss, then its carrot and beet root juice.

Do YOU like it? I wonder if I have to go to Whole Foods to get Irish Moss? I can't wait to get my book.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Hey 1Luv how does the carrot and beet root juice taste is it bitter? It sounds gross to me LOL

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Mrstee, the recipe chat had me drooling! And the pics look yummy!

One more:

New Richie Spice vid!

Okay, night for real!

Thanks Ells! It was good, kids tore it up lol

Good morning Yardies

Good Morning Ladies,

I hope everyone has a beautiful day!

Hey My3 how are you and how is married life treating you?

MrsTee your chick parm looked so yummy I wanted some so bad after you mentioned it and I went home and hubby had the pigs tails waiting all patiently for me to cook LOL! so needless to say it was a pigs tail night for me

Thank you! We enjoyed it...no more for a long time though. I felt the calories pilling up on my butt! rofl.gif

Timeline

I have eaten the pasta my aunt eats. We have holiday dinners together so its always a vegetarian gluten free type thing. :) It took her along time to find the food she likes. This pasta she orders from Australia or some $hit.. I just reallllly want to take control of my food intake. I need it to be healthy. I need the stuff Tierra eats to be better for her.

She even has special bread and pizza stuff.... but I will move in baby steps. :)

Do YOU like it? I wonder if I have to go to Whole Foods to get Irish Moss? I can't wait to get my book.

The baby steps are the best way to start. Good Luck

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Good Morning...

Dinner looked great!

Irie, I had to go off on my cousin. She has REAL issues. We just reunited not to long ago and its been nothing but drama. Her man left her and she lost her job. She is 22 years old. She had nothing better to do then come at my family via Facebook. I detest that! If you need to say something, say it to my face and also name names. She went on this tirade about her father has been the only one there for her. Mind you my uncle has like 20 something kids and my dad said he quit his job a very long time ago because he vowed never to pay child support. So her dumb azz mother has been taking care of them all this time. He has a lot of health issues and basically collecting a check. At one time he was a big time drug dealer. She basically said some nasty things about my father, mind you who she doesnt really know. Rashida is on ready set go. She don't really know me like that I can make her life a living hell. I really prayed hard on this one last night because it took the strength of God to stop me from getting in my car and whoopin her azz!!! I just hate dumb shyt. If you have a problem with me let's be women about it and solve it, whether we communicate verbally or I whoop your azz one good time. I can let stuff go when its about me, but now she is dragging my family in it and I don't play those types of game...

Okay enuff of that mess! Cause my pressure going up just typing this! lol rant over

Timeline

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello ladies. Tee said I must come on here cause you all are not sarcastic enough.............

It was just a rough week last week. Having an arm problem and while they try to figure out what it is, I'm driving around like a fool and feeling like #######. Tendonitis maybe.

So, what the hell did I miss. I need a recap cause I sure as hell cannot read all those pages.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Does anyone watch Dancing with the Stars?

NAT: Girl, I tried those Morning Star BB burgers...................and they are DELICIOUS!!! I love them, I'm taking them for lunch tomorrow

I usually watch it but I am not to thrilled with the people this season for starters Kate Gosslin (Cant stand her ) and Pamela Anderson (I mean really she is a absolute disater) . I did she a clip though that Kate made her partner quit LOL but eventually he returned.

I do not know maybe it is just me but even American Idol sucks this year, alot of the shows this season really aren't cathing my attention.

Greys Anatomy I used to never be able to miss a show now it bores me and I can carless about it.

HMM Maybe since hubby is here now he is more entertaining :devil:

Edited by Always Blessed

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am the BOMB of a mom, btw. We went to see my favorite local band on Saturday. I turned my daughter on to them last year and took her to one concert. Saturday night we saw one of the band members in the smoking area. Molly got her picture taken with him. We worked our way up to the stage during one really opening horrible bands performance (picture lead singer........a 4 foot Mad Max look alike that shrieked the entire time. UGH!) She got to talk to the lead singer of fav band who was in the roped off area. During show, lead singer (who is adorable) slapped her hand. She turned around jumping up and down and blushing and said "I'm never washing this hand again!. She caught a guitar pick during show. And, after, my friend, Walter, who owns a CD store here, introduced her to a couple of other band's members who were hanging around, and then took her to meet fav band. She got autographs and pictures. She was in heaven.

Would've been the perfect night if the truck wasn't dead and we had to have it towed from Illinois to Missouri and then repair on Sunday.

Molly's still talking and her friends are all soooooooooooooo jealous. Maybe I can score a really good Mother's Day present this year!!!!kicking.gif

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.