*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well I was on my period and so far I haven't told him that I am off.

Oh ok... :blush:

Yes I was busy playing nurse...but thankfully he was feeling a lot better last night :devil::rofl:

DW you go girl, sex cures! :devil:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Good morning ladies

Friday went to see Sinbad with hubby, dad, step mom, aunt and uncle. Everyone was laughing except my hubby. He was ready to go after 30 minutes talking about where did we park. I said Valet :bonk: :bonk: wanting to go sit in the car. I hate when he acts like that :angry:

So I just ignored him and kept on laughing.

We left and went home after that :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Saturday I went to my Census job and sat there for 7 hours, not one person needed help with any form so I got paid for free. Ate and played on the computer. I also made my MP3 player list of new songs 104 for my Ja trip. My friend got MP3 speaker so we gone be ok in the hotel.. I love getting dressed and listenign to music.

Sunday we went to church and cleaned the house and just chilled. Hubby went to his soccer game and I washed clothes and relaxed. The kids are gone for the whole week. I also made plans to hit a few stores with my girl to prep for Jamaica but when hubby found out I was leaving. Well lets just say I didn't go anywhere. :devil: :devil: :devil: He always do that. :angry: Fresh out the shower attack me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::bonk:

PS.... Big lots had the Baby Phat Golden Goddess Perfume on sale for $$$6.00$ :dance: :dance: :dance: I love that smell,, I bought 3. 06225090006.jpg

I always look forward to reading your posts, you are funny!!

So hubby isn't going to JA with you?

Glad you enjoyed your weekend...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Today is a ugly day here in Florida the heavens opened up and my God the rain, thunder and lighting is nasty oh well later in the day it should get a little better so they say.

This weekend my husband and I adopted a new baby (3 yr old pitbull) he is a big ol baby only aggressive around male dogs LOL he almost tore up this little one on our walk but that little thing didnt back down either.

I also met up with momto2(Tanya)and her kids it was a really nice meeting her. Then hubby and I just chilled, watched movies and walked on the beach.

Anyone have any Easter plans???

I'm going to Atlantic City for 2-3 days, it'll be our little mini vacation. He's only been here one month but being that I'm staying at my family's house for now. I'm hella tired of my sis and her kids. Can't even break my bed the way I want to. :no:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

I'm going to Atlantic City for 2-3 days, it'll be our little mini vacation. He's only been here one month but being that I'm staying at my family's house for now. I'm hella tired of my sis and her kids. Can't even break my bed the way I want to. :no:

LOL!!!!! That should be a fun trip and You can break the Hotels bed down with out a problem :D

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

I want to try an make plantain porridge now. Hubby said he wants me to cook for his friends in JA so they can see that he's not over here stuck eating only American food. I was like I'm going to be on vacation so no cooking for me. lol I don't know if I can get away from it though. It's so different not cooking in your own kitchen. My rice and peas came out great last night.

Hmm Plantain porridge I haven't had that yet, Sounds kinda good. Glad the rice and peas were great, I been wanting some rice for a minute now and Hubby doesnt like rice to often so I have to wait til he is in the mood for it.

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

MrsTee, now that I think about it I may have addressed the check to USCIS too. Hmmmm.

I just ordered "The Rasta Cookbook". I also wrote down a few recipes I found online.. Plantain & Coconut sauce, Ital Curry and Sesame Greenbeans. Louis and I are going to try and move to a more strict diet. Less processed foods. I need to cook more. I want to eat more raw veggies and fruit. I have a kick a$$ juicer I never use. I really want to start.

Summer is coming and I want to feel better. I need to cut out the wheat too.... I CAN DO THIS!

I need to change my ways too.. Steve would love that. Funny thing is, since he has been here, Ive lost weight (so folks keep telling me) I need to work harder at eating healthy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hmm Plantain porridge I haven't had that yet, Sounds kinda good. Glad the rice and peas were great, I been wanting some rice for a minute now and Hubby doesnt like rice to often so I have to wait til he is in the mood for it.

A Jamaican that doesn't like rice often. lol What does he like to eat as far as JA food goes? Hubby tells me every other day he's tired of rice but can't stop eating it. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

I need to change my ways too.. Steve would love that. Funny thing is, since he has been here, Ive lost weight (so folks keep telling me) I need to work harder at eating healthy

Thats cause you been excerising in more ways then just one. :devil:

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

What time is dinner because I only need 2hrs to get there. lol

Irie, you can find good videos on youtube hat show you how to cook a lot of different recipes.

Yall shouldve told me so I couldve taken out more chicken breast. I have them marinating at home. Im going to bread them and fry them, then put them in a dish. I got my sauce and cheese on ready set go. I think I will get some garlic bread to go with it.. oh gawd my mouth is salivating lmao

Timeline

A Jamaican that doesn't like rice often. lol What does he like to eat as far as JA food goes? Hubby tells me every other day he's tired of rice but can't stop eating it. lol

LOL I said the same exact thing! He eats alot of boiled dumpling and boiled plantains more so the dumpling though. He loves his steam fished, Steamed shrimp, ox tail, pigs ears, pigs tails stewed peas(I am still learning how to make this, I usually buy it) , pigs feet, cow feet, gizzards, irish potatos

Edited by Always Blessed

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

LOL!!!!! That should be a fun trip and You can break the Hotels bed down with out a problem biggrin.gif

Yes you can! Where you gonna stay?

Always, we need to switch hubby's. IF I EAT RICE ONE MORE DANG BLANG TIME...UGGGGGGH I was never crazy about it to begin with now Im beginning to hate it with a passion! cho!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

I just ordered another book. Juicing for Life! .. I have to get this juicer out and running. A friend bought it for a wedding gift and I know the thing cost her over $200!!! I nneeeeeddd to use it! I feel guilty not using it.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Yall shouldve told me so I couldve taken out more chicken breast. I have them marinating at home. Im going to bread them and fry them, then put them in a dish. I got my sauce and cheese on ready set go. I think I will get some garlic bread to go with it.. oh gawd my mouth is salivating lmao

Your KillingME MRSTEE! Gosh I am hungry

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Funny Kjenkins. I reside in family house two. I'm upstairs. We make it happen!! Only thing is when we are in room together, my son has a habit of ALWAYS asking if I'm ok like every 10 minutes. Very protective. If I'm out of sight & quiet, my son is curious & concerned. My pumpkinhead

Timeline

Which you NEED to take back headbonk.gifrofl.gif

MrsTee, you're doing such a fantastic job! Keep up the good work! :thumbs:

LOL I said the same exact thing! He eats alot of boiled dumpling and boiled plantains more so the dumpling though. He loves his steam fished, Steamed shrimp, ox tail, pigs ears, pigs tails stewed peas(I am still learning how to make this, I usually buy it) , pigs feet, cow feet, gizzards, irish potatos

What method do you use to steam meat?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.