*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

1luv, I had a similar experience about a year ago: intense chest pain for about 2-3 days. Finally I went to the doctor & they did some tests and said acid reflux. They gave me tons of samples of Nexium and told me to take one EVERY SINGLE DAY and they also gave me a list of foods to avoid eating (chocolate & spicy foods were 2 things on the list).

While I only took the Nexium for a few days, and didn't dare give up the food on the list, I did follow one piece of their advice: Don't lie down during or shortly after eating.

I've been fine since.

Great to know that Nat. I think my hubby is so use to being active and one thing he has been doing different is being more relaxed and not as active as he was in JA. He plans to go walking today so I'm hoping he will not have these problems any more.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl don't get on there and BLOW up the plane's bathroom. Yuh betta use the airport one..LOL

I'm with yuh when I be on the plane I be looking at everybody trying to figure out what they going back for. My last flight was no fun I was on board with a young Jamaican kid that kept sleeping I guess he was getting his body ready ta party and then a couple I think was going back ta visit but the guy was staring at me the whole time. I'm not sure if he was checking me out or trying to figure out why I was on the plane alone…

I love how I get off the plane and know my way like the back of my hand while everyone else is reading signs and acting all touristy. I'm like please I know the ropes and walk thought the airport with ease and when I get to the end and they are like what hotel I'm like no mi ride is waitin fi mi. Ha!!! Man I'm getting excited just talking about it. Yup mi need a life!

Oh ladies did any of you used to feel nervous when you had to walk through the doors and out to the taxi side? The first five times to JA I used to be so nervous because I knew outside that door all the men would be screaming at you TAXI but now fi mi its cool.

Not me.. I give them the "Rashida" look and dem no bodda mi! lol

Hey Yardies!

Wow, I haven't been on all weekend, but I see everyone had a great one. Sunny high 70 degree days are ahead and I can't wait.

MrsTee, I'm glad you guys had a great time in DE. Sorry, I couldn't make it. I'll catch up with you guys soon I promise.

A lot of folks got their AOS out and that's such a great feeling I know. Especially once they cash the check. After that you know things are really in the works. Tell the hubbies that they better enjoy the last little bit of time chillin because once that EAD arrives, Wuk a kill dem.. lol

Enjoyed going to eat with Shemmy... Boy were we full walking out of that place. We had plans to do other stuff, but couldn't move and had to go home and sit it on down. lol

Jamerican, Have a great time in JA. Sometimes the short trips are the best. Hopefully, yuh belly don't pain yuh pon di plane. I'm sure those kids will be so thankful for the things that you are taking them.

I think Nov comes back from JA on Wednesday.

Have a great week everyone.

Sun you wouldve been like blink.gif Is that MrsTee lol

MORNING LADIES

My weekend was not fun at all I was in the emerg. for practically the whole day on Saturday. I had really bad chest pains. Doctors ran all sorts of tests. Everything came back normal. Acid reflux was the diagnosis. I am feeling alot better though.

awww, I hope you do feel better! That sucks... I don't have acid reflux but I do have a difficult time swallowing solids and liquids, its no fun...

Edited by MRStee

Good morning Yardies!

Morning Tee! :star: No worries on the check Mama...I think I was up tossing and turning on Saturday night thinking about Den's AOS package. I'm praying everything is everything and if something additional is needed then we'll be ready! We got this...I'm claiming it for all of us who recently filed for AOS!!! :dance:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Morning Tee! star_smile.gif No worries on the check Mama...I think I was up tossing and turning on Saturday night thinking about Den's AOS package. I'm praying everything is everything and if something additional is needed then we'll be ready! We got this...I'm claiming it for all of us who recently filed for AOS!!! kicking.gif

I am too honestly. I just have to claim it and wait.. Sorry Den wasn't feeling too good. Guess you was nurse DW this weekend! blush.gif

Timeline

Went to go apply for marriage license & was told I have to make an appointment first, so I said ok. Next available appointment is May 6th; it takes 3 days to recieve it & I'm not sure how long it takes to get an appt to get married in court. The church ceremony isn't looking good because no pastor wants to marry me without pre'marital counseling, which takes 3-6 months.. Sooo, hopefully I'm not screwed.

Dillon did you figure out what to do yet when hubby wants it and you don't wanna give? Coz I'm sore from fighting all night with him, I'm so upset that he wouldn't just give up.

JQ I see you changed the name, nice I like it!

MrsTee I'm so sorry about your son's girlfriend... That's sad I hope the cancer didn't spread.

Will finish catching up later

Well I was on my period and so far I haven't told him that I am off.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

I am too honestly. I just have to claim it and wait.. Sorry Den wasn't feeling too good. Guess you was nurse DW this weekend! blush.gif

Yes I was busy playing nurse...but thankfully he was feeling a lot better last night :devil::rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MrsTee, I saw some of the pictures and was like Are they singing in front of people. I can't do that because I'd be too nervous. lol

DaDa, I know. I missed chatting this weekend too.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Yes I was busy playing nurse...but thankfully he was feeling a lot better last night devil.gifrofl.gif

I know thats right!

MrsTee, I saw some of the pictures and was like Are they singing in front of people. I can't do that because I'd be too nervous. lol

DaDa, I know. I missed chatting this weekend too.

Our backs were turned to the people and after the one drink I had called "diesel fuel" you couldn't tell me nuthin! laughing.gif

Timeline

Well I was on my period and so far I haven't told him that I am off.

He doesn't ask you about it twice a day??

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Morning all!! It's so gloomy here in NY. Raining. My weekend was ok. My son, hubby & I went shopping for spring coats. & true I love reggae music, I downloaded some new ones. Laid back. End of week though, we will be in city for annual auto show @ Jacob Javitz Center, not to mention admiring the sky scrapers plus SHOPPING!!!! Hubby will be with me, so that will most likely be WINDOW SHOPPING. Lol. He always says "do you really need that?"

Safe travelling J(forgot who already!). I wish I was heading down. Now when hubby is here, like 6 of my friends are heading down in May. I wouldve love to join them. But the way things look, not until X-mas.

Spanglas, my hubby is anxious to work as well. But it's a waiting game now with immigration again.

When arriving in JA, it was a breeze. I too, knew where to go. Exiting the airport was always amusing to me. Reason was men, were always calling to me. Taxi men & just men complimenting me. While they did this hubby was usually @ bar to immediate right out of MoBay airport loving that I was his!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning ladies

Friday went to see Sinbad with hubby, dad, step mom, aunt and uncle. Everyone was laughing except my hubby. He was ready to go after 30 minutes talking about where did we park. I said Valet :bonk: :bonk: wanting to go sit in the car. I hate when he acts like that :angry:

So I just ignored him and kept on laughing.

We left and went home after that :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Saturday I went to my Census job and sat there for 7 hours, not one person needed help with any form so I got paid for free. Ate and played on the computer. I also made my MP3 player list of new songs 104 for my Ja trip. My friend got MP3 speaker so we gone be ok in the hotel.. I love getting dressed and listenign to music.

Sunday we went to church and cleaned the house and just chilled. Hubby went to his soccer game and I washed clothes and relaxed. The kids are gone for the whole week. I also made plans to hit a few stores with my girl to prep for Jamaica but when hubby found out I was leaving. Well lets just say I didn't go anywhere. :devil: :devil: :devil: He always do that. :angry: Fresh out the shower attack me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::bonk:

PS.... Big lots had the Baby Phat Golden Goddess Perfume on sale for $$$6.00$ :dance: :dance: :dance: I love that smell,, I bought 3. 06225090006.jpg

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Good morning ladies

Friday went to see Sinbad with hubby, dad, step mom, aunt and uncle. Everyone was laughing except my hubby. He was ready to go after 30 minutes talking about where did we park. I said Valet :bonk: :bonk: wanting to go sit in the car. I hate when he acts like that :angry:

So I just ignored him and kept on laughing.

We left and went home after that :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Saturday I went to my Census job and sat there for 7 hours, not one person needed help with any form so I got paid for free. Ate and played on the computer. I also made my MP3 player list of new songs 104 for my Ja trip. My friend got MP3 speaker so we gone be ok in the hotel.. I love getting dressed and listenign to music.

Sunday we went to church and cleaned the house and just chilled. Hubby went to his soccer game and I washed clothes and relaxed. The kids are gone for the whole week. I also made plans to hit a few stores with my girl to prep for Jamaica but when hubby found out I was leaving. Well lets just say I didn't go anywhere. :devil: :devil: :devil: He always do that. :angry: Fresh out the shower attack me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::bonk:

PS.... Big lots had the Baby Phat Golden Goddess Perfume on sale for $$$6.00$ :dance: :dance: :dance: I love that smell,, I bought 3. 06225090006.jpg

Morning! Sounds like you had a fun-filled weekend. I love Baby Phat Goddess perfume! I need to go and stock up on some of that for real! I know you're excited about your trip!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

MRSTEE- Just to let you know you definetly do not need to worry about the money order I contacted USCIS because I thought/believe I wrote my check out to USCIS and they said it is not an issue I also received confirmation that they cashed my check and that they received the paper work and so forth. So no worries with that.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Today is a ugly day here in Florida the heavens opened up and my God the rain, thunder and lighting is nasty oh well later in the day it should get a little better so they say.

This weekend my husband and I adopted a new baby (3 yr old pitbull) he is a big ol baby only aggressive around male dogs LOL he almost tore up this little one on our walk but that little thing didnt back down either.

I also met up with momto2(Tanya)and her kids it was a really nice meeting her. Then hubby and I just chilled, watched movies and walked on the beach.

Anyone have any Easter plans???

Edited by Always Blessed

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.