*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

What's up yall!!! Thank GOD its Friday :dance: I live for the weekends. Tomorrow is my 1st Anniversary!! Wow time has flown bye. I'm so excited!! Update on my SIL: Her rapist was arrested yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!! They should lock him up and throw away the key! so we will see how this pans out.

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So guys any fun plans for the weekends???

My step mom worlks for TI (tresure Island) hotel and has 6 tickets for Sinbad.

He is not that funny to me, but I feel like it is something grown and sexy for me and hubby to do, since we been clubbing it for the last few weeks, due to him DJing at the Jamaican and Ethiopian Club.

Wow you guys I was listening to the radio this morning. '

Topic was what should you stopped doing when you get 30.

They were saying a few things that were funny but I dont think they are even over 30.

I feel that you can comment if you are there and have matured enough.

I feel you on the heels. I wear them but I somewhat dislike being EVEN TALLER. I'm 5'11 & 1/2" according to dr. Well you have long hair, but I dislike older women w/ridiculous color hair weaves. No offense to anyhow. IDK, just keep it grown& sexy. & to am approaching 30(in a yr).

So I will be thirty soon and I feel that there are some things that I need to change about my self.

1. hairstyle. I still rock bangs and I need a new mature hairstyle. I have long hair so Im not cutting it but I need to get something done sexy!!!

2. tennis shoes and boots and anything I feel was cute I will rock. and I love my NIKE boots that are high under my knees and other shoes like that. maybe I need to do a heel more but Im 5;10 and I never wore heels due to my height.

3. wardrobe nothing wrong with that Im fly as he!!l!!!!!!!!1111 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So thats the topic after 30 what do you guys feel is a nono[url=

Timeline

JQ, told you all this phone is going to get tossed. I responded withen your post. Lets try this again. I relate to you w/the heels. I'm tall as well. According to doctor, 5'11 &1/2". So for heels I wear them but not regularly. Over 30 & wearing ridiculous color weaves is a no. Please, no offense to anyone.

JQ, IDK what else right now. Just keep it grown & sexy. & I too am heading to 30s door in a yr.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ, told you all this phone is going to get tossed. I responded withen your post. Lets try this again. I relate to you w/the heels. I'm tall as well. According to doctor, 5'11 &1/2". So for heels I wear them but not regularly. Over 30 & wearing ridiculous color weaves is a no. Please, no offense to anyone.

JQ, IDK what else right now. Just keep it grown & sexy. & I too am heading to 30s door in a yr.

Thats what Im talking about Acory. Girl tall is sexy :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: I love my height but I didnt want to make me taller with heels, until I got with my hubby he is 6'5 or 6'6, so heels are ok now.

Yes the green yellow and purple hair is off the hook, Typical non hair colors. I dislike it also.

Now I love me some weave and hubby get so mad and say your hair is so tall why you extend it like that. but its convenience thats why I wear it. :star:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

What's up yall!!! Thank GOD its Friday :dance: I live for the weekends. Tomorrow is my 1st Anniversary!! Wow time has flown bye. I'm so excited!! Update on my SIL: Her rapist was arrested yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!! They should lock him up and throw away the key! so we will see how this pans out.

Congrats on you anni Shanette!!!!!! God Bless you

Arrested ....Thats good for his punk azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hope he rotts.t2419.gifp0506.gif

(God forgive me )p0509.gifp0509.gifp0509.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Thats what Im talking about Acory. Girl tall is sexy :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: I love my height but I didnt want to make me taller with heels, until I got with my hubby he is 6'5 or 6'6, so heels are ok now.

Yes the green yellow and purple hair is off the hook, Typical non hair colors. I dislike it also.

Now I love me some weave and hubby get so mad and say your hair is so tall why you extend it like that. but its convenience thats why I wear it. :star:

In your case, I'd love my heels too. Your hubby is tall. My hubby is 6'1". I wear my natural hair but as you said, weaves are so convenient. Oil sheen & go depending on style. So I as well hear the wear your own hair or he will sing Tarrus Riley song "shes royal". Verse in there about natural beauty. He'll be alright, weave & all!

Timeline

Congrats on the anniversary!!! Hope you all have fun enjoying it!

Timeline

In your case, I'd love my heels too. Your hubby is tall. My hubby is 6'1". I wear my natural hair but as you said, weaves are so convenient. Oil sheen & go depending on style. So I as well hear the wear your own hair or he will sing Tarrus Riley song "shes royal". Verse in there about natural beauty. He'll be alright, weave & all!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Yes he will

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

This phone is about to be tossed! Damn thing keep deleting what I'm writing. I'm doing this for 3rd time. Anyhow, congrats DW on mailing packet. You've joined me in the March filers club. Glad things are on the up & up w/the house in contract. If things keep going the way they are, it should be fair to say I can expect a VJ house warming in the forceable future. LOL

What's up Mo? Yes, girl got that thang on up out of here...it was time! :rofl: I had a hard time writing that check though. Yes, girl if things keep going then yes VJ house warming on the way. Enjoy your weekend.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Happy 1st Anniversay...I know you guys going to enjoy it and make it extra special!

So glad they caught that monster...

Dang, y'all got them tall men! My baby is 5'10 but I swear he seems taller to me...maybe its because he is so skinny!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Wow, you are tall Mo...like a model...you and JQ Smiley Boom...I try not to wear heels too often either...I like to be comfortable more than anything else...nothing is sexy about your toes barking after being in dem cute shoes standing up all night...oh baby no! And ain't nothing wrong with them dirty 30's. :rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Congratulations on your anniversary.

Also glad to hear they caught the guy.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Aww I remember around the time I first started posting I came on here to see you were getting married... Time sure does fly.....

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow, you are tall Mo...like a model...you and JQ Smiley Boom...I try not to wear heels too often either...I like to be comfortable more than anything else...nothing is sexy about your toes barking after being in dem cute shoes standing up all night...oh baby no! And ain't nothing wrong with them dirty 30's. :rofl:

I feel like you Dens I so want to wear heels I think some of them are sexy but my feet hurt as soon as I put them on. I used to think it was m weight but no too many fluffy girls be rocking dem so it was brought to my attention I have no arch You know I can get a arch broken into my feet but the pain is no joke. So heeless is they way I go.I do crack up when i see my girls trying to find the nearest chair and here I can stand all night..lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.