*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That sounds nice. It's cold here today. Burrrr.. I want to have a picnic one day when the weather gets back to normal. I don't have any plans either. Going with Shemmy tomorrow to get the menz some bun and cheese fi easter and go eat, but after that I'm going to sit it on down....

and thats all you betta get missy no more shopping fi u!!! (im your subconscience lol)

Timeline

or the "MEK HIM TINK HIM CAN F8%@ ME" outfits.. lol.. im not THAT bad, but i can get pretty wild.. cyaan do that no more now whistling.gifwhistling.gif

see im the opposite, i had calmed down, but now I gotta hubby, the "twin towers" gonna be released!!! hahahahahadevil.gif Hubby said he thinks its a compliment to him when men drool ova da bodacious ta-tasrofl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Spanglas its been a long time. Congrats on your Wedding & AOS.

Morning Yardies

I cam in to work at 7am (LAWD) but im leaving at 2pm today. Me and the family are going to Williamsburg, VA for the weekend. I hope everyone have a blessed day.

LadyC--williamsburg is a rock throw away from me. Hope you have fun out there with the fam

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

Wah Gwaan Philly!! Thank you! Yup, I'm on FB.. Tina Marie Giorno.. that's me.. Link me up (if yuh want) luv.gif Hope all is well for you too mi sista! Missed Y'all!

im glad you posted this because i have the spreadsheet and it was missing I just had your vj name! JQBoomboomshakinroom.. I didn't forget.. Its on my computer at work.. I will send it! and to anyone else who wants an updated list!yes.gif

Timeline

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0w3tD1cxhlc

Tee the end, Dude was such a coward and I hate the best friend but she got hers in the end!

ok on to the next flick I want to post the Sollywood one, trying to find it now stand by

i wubs you Philly. Yes!!! Sollywood feva!

MrsTee, yes, Steven is allergic to ackee. He's been to the hospital over it twice, but has actually eaten it numerous times with no adverse effects.

Oh yeah. I remember "Pretty Brown Eyes" from Mint Condition. I didn't recognize any of the Ledesi songs you mentioned, but I have heard of the singer.

1luv, congratulations on your tax refund. If you're rich for a couple of days, you're doing better than I did. whistling.gif I was rich for MINUTES, because the second I saw that $$ in the account, I transferred it online to other places (church, credit card, savings, etc). Same thing I do with each paycheck. No sense in keeping $ in the checking account that's not meant to be spent.

rofl.gif

Nat, you next!! headbonk.gifrofl.gif SIKE lol

Timeline

LOL I have some black liquid tights and Hubby chat bout mi cyaa wear dem outtadoor :rofl:

LOL!!! I know Dane would LOOOVE to see me in something like that- HELL NO!!!! Him crazy! Dis nuh Jamaica, dis Rhode Island!!!!

That was my song!

Mine too girl :P

Yup the Yardie lips are sealed :yes:

Mi nuh worry!

LOL YAY we are friends!

:dance:

im glad you posted this because i have the spreadsheet and it was missing I just had your vj name! JQBoomboomshakinroom.. I didn't forget.. Its on my computer at work.. I will send it! and to anyone else who wants an updated list!yes.gif

Please send it- would love it! Add me up Yardies! :luv:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

He's doing good thanks.. been here since Jan. 7th but is getting a little bored.. He wants to start work (under the table) but there's sh*t out there, ya know? I told him to be patient.. His EAD will come soon (hopefully) and then he can work pretty much anywhere.. if he can find a job.. :unsure: Rhode Island is ridiculous with unemployment right now.. :( We'll keep our fingers crossed though..

Dat's good so he doesn't mind the colder weather. How is with you now having to share your space?

We were wondering where you dashed away too. So nice to see yuh back.

Timeline

Mint Condition also sang "What Kind of Man Would I be" Anyone remember that one?

yep, i have all their cd's even the best of mint condition.. i was listening to all this old skool r & b last night and threw in some songs from disney movies... my kids were likeblink.gifhelpsmilie.gif my daughter had the nerve to request a song "who's loving you" I said nope, it dont fit into where im going with all this lol

AOS SENT OUT TODAY... *FAINTS*

:thumbs::dance:

I love my husband.... but um... :unsure:

Whenever I go out to eat, I try to only eat half my food so that I can enjoy it again the next day. I did the same thing last night: took home half of my Red Lobster entree (which was an appetizer sampler: clam strips, calamari & veggies, lobster stuffed mushrooms). Steven ate his entire meal at the restaurant.

I come home for lunch looking forward to my leftovers only to hear a call "Can I have some of what you're heating?" :angry:

I gave him some, but begrudgingly.

:rofl: Yuh Hubby sound greedy like mine :lol:

He's doing good thanks.. been here since Jan. 7th but is getting a little bored.. He wants to start work (under the table) but there's sh*t out there, ya know? I told him to be patient.. His EAD will come soon (hopefully) and then he can work pretty much anywhere.. if he can find a job.. :unsure: Rhode Island is ridiculous with unemployment right now.. :( We'll keep our fingers crossed though..

Nuh worry yuhself a gig soon come :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Yay! Congrats! I sent Dane's out yesterday.. Another waiting game.. Let's just pray mi sista.. all will be alright good.gif

Yeah.. im good though...im just gonna let it take its course I just needed to get the 1010 out of my LIFE!!!!!crying.gif

Congrats, MrsTee! You're only a few steps away from being done with USCIS for almost 2 yrs.

Thanks Nat, Im going to try to do a walk in Bio when the time comes.. RegAL did it and we go to the same place so, I hope that works in our favor!

I (L) this song

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Dat's good so he doesn't mind the colder weather. How is with you now having to share your space?

We were wondering where you dashed away too. So nice to see yuh back.

Thanks DaDa, I have been MAD busy girl.. working over 40 hours a week, getting the AOS paperwork together (did it all myself BTW :thumbs: ) and planning this wedding (that was ALL ME too) Phew! I'm beat down sista! And ready to go back to JA!!! After dishing out that $1,010.00 for the AOS, I Need some money though!!!! LOL

Luv this song, but Rihanna move aside and mek mi show yuh how fi wine my gyal!

Big ups to Bogle R.I.P!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

yep, i have all their cd's even the best of mint condition.. i was listening to all this old skool r & b last night and threw in some songs from disney movies... my kids were likeblink.gifhelpsmilie.gif my daughter had the nerve to request a song "who's loving you" I said nope, it dont fit into where im going with all this lol

LOL!! That is cute! I agree though... She'll understand when she gets older... :yes:

Love the old school R & B- Jodeci THOSE WERE MY BOYS!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.