*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I love my husband.... but um... :unsure:

Whenever I go out to eat, I try to only eat half my food so that I can enjoy it again the next day. I did the same thing last night: took home half of my Red Lobster entree (which was an appetizer sampler: clam strips, calamari & veggies, lobster stuffed mushrooms). Steven ate his entire meal at the restaurant.

I come home for lunch looking forward to my leftovers only to hear a call "Can I have some of what you're heating?" :angry:

I gave him some, but begrudgingly.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

I can't wait to see pictures!!!

How's Dam adjusting?

He's doing good thanks.. been here since Jan. 7th but is getting a little bored.. He wants to start work (under the table) but there's sh*t out there, ya know? I told him to be patient.. His EAD will come soon (hopefully) and then he can work pretty much anywhere.. if he can find a job.. :unsure: Rhode Island is ridiculous with unemployment right now.. :( We'll keep our fingers crossed though..

Timeline

Oh mrsTee I overlooked ur post! sorry. blush.gif Have fun at the show kicking.gif

Yes I am HOOD RICH. This $$ is going towards bills and some clothes I really need star_smile.gif

ITS OK THANK U :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DSC_5206.jpg

why?

DSC_5228.jpg

Is dat a man?

DSC_5246.jpg

these were taken last week? really batty riders???

ooooooooooooh phillaaaaaaaaaaaay mek yuh buss mi secret so?! :help:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Happy Friday Ladies,

I will say it again this name change is a pain in mi raas! blink.gifmad.gif now I know why I waited so long!

OK Tee here is the rest of the movie, last night I was working on my Mom's PC so jacked up from myoldest son downloading some mess and trying to look pon blue movies blink.gif Chile please she a try fi kill him rofl.gif

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JEdrixQ-hsI

Thank you.. i didnt watch it yet, i just finished the other one.. it was pretty good. im off again today so i will watch this one tanks.... When will mom learn

Timeline

Congrats, MrsTee! You're only a few steps away from being done with USCIS for almost 2 yrs.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

heart.gif

YAY Mama Jeww dats waz up! kicking.gif

headbonk.gif

I have Direct TV and I luv it, I called earlier this week and asked them for a discount and they gave it to me no questions asked I heart.gif Direct TV!

Hey 1 Luv, Hood rich fi real! kicking.gif

Hey Tee, awwe yuh 1st concert together, does Steve like these artists or he no care LOL I know you will have a blast! yes.gif

he nah care lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Where is Bunz

Come get yuh cousins! :rofl: What deh raas is up wid deh ppl dem? Dis is why mi cyaa manage deh Yardie party scene in Philly :wow: My cousin who is a vido Man is having a party next month and him tell mi I mus come or else :help:

DSC_4970.jpg

oh no she did noooooooot!!!! what is that girl on?

congratz mrstee! one more step forward!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

I got some hot pink tight spandex somewhere.. and a yellow top that's 10 sizes too small.. hmmm.. I say we all get dressed and make our own Caribbean Club pics.. :rofl:

LOL I have some black liquid tights and Hubby chat bout mi cyaa wear dem outtadoor :rofl:

Mint Condition also sang "What Kind of Man Would I be" Anyone remember that one?

That was my song!

Hey Dada! Thanks, girl... My lips are SEALED... Nobody knows! Except Y'all Yardies! :star:

It wasn't anything anyway.. we walked into the Judge of the Court's office and he signed some papers.. that was it. No, "I now pronounce you" or nothin', it was kinda lame but we needed to do it, now we can relax and enjoy our day coming..

Yup the Yardie lips are sealed :yes:

Yup! Found you girl! Sent you a friend request.. Add me up! :star:

LOL YAY we are friends!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

AOS SENT OUT TODAY... *FAINTS*

Yeah congrats I guess there are sevral of us that filed AOS this month

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

thanks chica, and chicas!! great advice. and he actually got mad at me for bringing it up.. these men wacko.gif

sunny, nothing a gwan ova herso.. this weekend is chill weekend girl.. roger been wanting to go to the lake since its warmer.. we used to go every other day when he first got here.. he calls it lil jamaica LOL

what bout ya'll or did i miss it..

aww Rog dont be that way we was just trying to help you brotha man! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wah Gwaan Yardies!! Just Checking In... Been a long time, I apologize.. been so busy- wedding is in a week! Hope all is well with everyone- Congrats to all on Approvals, Homecomings, Weddings, Babies, ETC!!!! Prayers to those Pending! God Bless! One Love! :luv:

BTW- Just sent out AOS today... Any other Yardie March filers??

Girl I know how you are feeling right now. Hang in there. Congrats on wedding and AOS getting mailed out

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.