*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

or the "MEK HIM TINK HIM CAN F8%@ ME" outfits.. lol.. im not THAT bad, but i can get pretty wild.. cyaan do that no more now :whistle::whistle:

Right Quana because not all of the women that dress that way are looking for that to happen. I use to get wild back in the day... Most of them are just having fun. I wouldn't know where to start to put something like that together though. :blink:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w3tD1cxhlc

Tee the end, Dude was such a coward and I hate the best friend but she got hers in the end!

ok on to the next flick I want to post the Sollywood one, trying to find it now stand by

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Right Quana because not all of the women that dress that way are looking for that to happen. I use to get wild back in the day... Most of them are just having fun. I wouldn't know where to start to put something like that together though. :blink:

I got some hot pink tight spandex somewhere.. and a yellow top that's 10 sizes too small.. hmmm.. I say we all get dressed and make our own Caribbean Club pics.. :rofl:

Timeline

MrsTee, yes, Steven is allergic to ackee. He's been to the hospital over it twice, but has actually eaten it numerous times with no adverse effects.

Oh yeah. I remember "Pretty Brown Eyes" from Mint Condition. I didn't recognize any of the Ledesi songs you mentioned, but I have heard of the singer.

1luv, congratulations on your tax refund. If you're rich for a couple of days, you're doing better than I did. :whistle: I was rich for MINUTES, because the second I saw that $$ in the account, I transferred it online to other places (church, credit card, savings, etc). Same thing I do with each paycheck. No sense in keeping $ in the checking account that's not meant to be spent.

Hey SunRay.. Hope all is well with you.. mi hear yuh expecting??

:rofl:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

had a friend that did the same thing.. congrats spanglas..

Q I was thinking the same thing but Spangles word of advice Don’t tell any family members you were already married. Our friends spilled the beans and I was hotter than fish grease!!!! I flew all the way there and busted my rass fi her wedding and here she was already married and she secretly got married on mi bwaan day. Cho I was hotter than fish grease!!!!

Timeline

MrsTee, yes, Steven is allergic to ackee. He's been to the hospital over it twice, but has actually eaten it numerous times with no adverse effects.

Oh yeah. I remember "Pretty Brown Eyes" from Mint Condition. I didn't recognize any of the Ledesi songs you mentioned, but I have heard of the singer.

1luv, congratulations on your tax refund. If you're rich for a couple of days, you're doing better than I did. :whistle: I was rich for MINUTES, because the second I saw that $$ in the account, I transferred it online to other places (church, credit card, savings, etc). Same thing I do with each paycheck. No sense in keeping $ in the checking account that's not meant to be spent.

:rofl:

:bonk: That's Dillon fi yuh!! and I'm so damn gullable.. :no:

Timeline

That sounds nice. It's cold here today. Burrrr.. I want to have a picnic one day when the weather gets back to normal. I don't have any plans either. Going with Shemmy tomorrow to get the menz some bun and cheese fi easter and go eat, but after that I'm going to sit it on down....

Its cold here today too. Enuff already!!!

Timeline

Q I was thinking the same thing but Spangles word of advice Don’t tell any family members you were already married. Our friends spilled the beans and I was hotter than fish grease!!!! I flew all the way there and busted my rass fi her wedding and here she was already married and she secretly got married on mi bwaan day. Cho I was hotter than fish grease!!!!

Hey Dada! Thanks, girl... My lips are SEALED... Nobody knows! Except Y'all Yardies! :star:

It wasn't anything anyway.. we walked into the Judge of the Court's office and he signed some papers.. that was it. No, "I now pronounce you" or nothin', it was kinda lame but we needed to do it, now we can relax and enjoy our day coming..

Edited by SpanglasGirl

EXACTLY MY POINT :yes:

Philly, where yuh at pon FB?? Mi nuh see yuh yet...

Hey sis mi just send yuh a link :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Hey Dada! Thanks, girl... My lips are SEALED... Nobody knows! Except Y'all Yardies! :star:

It wasn't anything anyway.. we walked into the Judge of the Court's office and he signed some papers.. that was it. No, "I now pronounce you" or nothin', it was kinda lame but we needed to do it, now we can relax and enjoy our day coming..

I can't wait to see pictures!!!

How's Dam adjusting?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.