*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

$10 is good because he wants to get his name out there. He should only do one day a week at certain times therefore that will save on gas. He can be like Wal-mart start out cheap to swoon everyone in and then raise his prices slowly after that. He should have Zee take a flyer to her school if its not far from you. He can do your job one day and Zees the other and maybe your sisters annodda depending on how many different locations you can muster up.

thanks chica, and chicas!! great advice. and he actually got mad at me for bringing it up.. these men :wacko:

sunny, nothing a gwan ova herso.. this weekend is chill weekend girl.. roger been wanting to go to the lake since its warmer.. we used to go every other day when he first got here.. he calls it lil jamaica LOL

what bout ya'll or did i miss it..

Timeline

I don't mind him doing as a part-time gig, but I don't want him to leave his current job altogether to try it. I'm all for doing your own thing, but be smart about it at the same time. You feel me?

oh noooo cyaan quit the full time . but maybe he could pull it off cuz he works in the nites, but like you said.. take ya time star.. all things will come in time..

Hey SunRay.. I'm still here.. Loving the Life! (Dane and I "secretly" got married February 8th just to be on the safe side with filing for AOS)- Nobody knows.. except you Yardies up in here!! :D So, we got the marriage certificate and sent it off with the rest.. We applied for EAD and AP as well- we want to get back to Jamaica as soon as we can for a litlle vacation, yuh zeen? Hope all is well with you.. mi hear yuh expecting??

had a friend that did the same thing.. congrats spanglas..

I had Direct TV and I really liked them. Had I continued to pay my bill on time :whistle: I would still have them.

Umm Philly how long mi ave ta wait :angry: ??

check yuh pm lady :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlYqqkz4LVU

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Sunny I am still catching up from yesterday and I feel you on the side gig. Hubby does his mechanic and contractor hustles but we spoke about selling platters in the summer time as well. I don't see an issue with it cause people in my family have always been hustlers I even have a side hustle :yes: He is a great cook and would be profitable cause the food needed is not dear but the summer time would be best cause that's when folks come out like roaches LOL. Here in Philly you can get platter from $6.00-12.00 and I think that the idea of delivery is great and people will love that and spread the word!

LOL @ selling the clothes out the back of the truck like Jody on baby Boy, look I feel this way get in where yuh fit in and don't know the hustle Fi real! :P

:girlwerewolf2xn: Dem look a way wha wrong wid deh hairstyles? mek mi guh post more haaaa

Where Bunz deh mi partner in crime LOL

alright for the yardie jamaican cuisine delivery.. BUP BUP BUP LOL

i know ya'll gonna be mad at me, but i don't see MUCH wrong w/ these pics so far..

go hard or go home at the club ALREADY.. EXCEPT for those lace front wigs.. :bonk::bonk:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thanks chica, and chicas!! great advice. and he actually got mad at me for bringing it up.. these men :wacko:

sunny, nothing a gwan ova herso.. this weekend is chill weekend girl.. roger been wanting to go to the lake since its warmer.. we used to go every other day when he first got here.. he calls it lil jamaica LOL

That sounds nice. It's cold here today. Burrrr.. I want to have a picnic one day when the weather gets back to normal. I don't have any plans either. Going with Shemmy tomorrow to get the menz some bun and cheese fi easter and go eat, but after that I'm going to sit it on down....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i know ya'll gonna be mad at me, but i don't see MUCH wrong w/ these pics so far..

go hard or go home at the club ALREADY.. EXCEPT for those lace front wigs.. :bonk::bonk:

I told Philly those are mild pics compared to what I've seen. She's on her best behavior today and doesn't want to post the real crazy pics. I can go to some of the R&B clubs and see craziness too though. I just can't pic dressing crazy like that. Those are the come F&^%$ me outfits.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

That sounds nice. It's cold here today. Burrrr.. I want to have a picnic one day when the weather gets back to normal. I don't have any plans either. Going with Shemmy tomorrow to get the menz some bun and cheese fi easter and go eat, but after that I'm going to sit it on down....

girl speaking of bun ?? roger picks up a loaf EVERY 2 weeks during the grocery run?? if its supposed to be eaten at easter.. why do u go thru it like its white bread or something LOL i mean maybe every once and a while but EVERY 2 weeks!its not even special no more LOL

Hey Quanna, now the lake sounds like fun! I wish we had places like that in the city, plenty of rivers but yuh betta not try and jump in or yuh get haulled off to jail :rofl:

There is a lake in Delaware I used to take the kids too when they were little it was really nice over there I wonder if they have a website now.

Everything sounds good in your neck of the woods, how is Rog liking the Depot I'm sure in this season he is really busy over there?

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Phew! Now I can wipe the sweat off my forehead. lol Several people have done that so it's all good. Good Luck to you guys.. I know the feeling of wanting to go back to JA. I'm ready now... Preggo?? Me?? Umm, nooooooooo :bonk: See what Dillon done started. lol

OHHHH!! Sorry SunRay... Dillon yuh up fi no good!! :devil::lol:

Timeline

I told Philly those are mild pics compared to what I've seen. She's on her best behavior today and doesn't want to post the real crazy pics. I can go to some of the R&B clubs and see craziness too though. I just can't pic dressing crazy like that. Those are the come F&^%$ me outfits.

or the "MEK HIM TINK HIM CAN F8%@ ME" outfits.. lol.. im not THAT bad, but i can get pretty wild.. cyaan do that no more now :whistle::whistle:

Timeline

Hey Spanglas (( waving))

Congrats on the wedding :star: and getting the AOS off :dance: Are you on FB?

Wah Gwaan Philly!! Thank you! Yup, I'm on FB.. Tina Marie Giorno.. that's me.. Link me up (if yuh want) :luv: Hope all is well for you too mi sista! Missed Y'all!

:rofl: Q I feel yuh Sis, the outfits are killing me softly and the face powder why yuh have to look like LIL Richard wid deh Pancake 31??? :rofl:

NO_26LITTLE_RICHARD.JPG

OOOH Bun and cheese yummy, speaking of Hubby ate all the ones we brought back and now we have to buy more for Easter :bonk::bonk:

Yuhzeeit, the clothes :shocked: oh yeah I'm on my best behavior make go find some phockery pics :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

We ordered a lobster pizza to go last night from Red Lobster. 8 (small) slices. I woke up & there were only 2 left! :angry: So I had it for breakfast, in case it might disappear by the time I come home for lunch. It was SOOOO good. :)

I love that pizza!!!

Timeline

oh noooo cyaan quit the full time . but maybe he could pull it off cuz he works in the nites, but like you said.. take ya time star.. all things will come in time..

had a friend that did the same thing.. congrats spanglas..

Thanks Dancehall.. nice hearing from you sista.. hope all is well :star:

or the "MEK HIM TINK HIM CAN F8%@ ME" outfits.. lol.. im not THAT bad, but i can get pretty wild.. cyaan do that no more now :whistle::whistle:

LOL @ Q mek mi see a picha :lol:

Wah Gwaan Philly!! Thank you! Yup, I'm on FB.. Tina Marie Giorno.. that's me.. Link me up (if yuh want) :luv: Hope all is well for you too mi sista! Missed Y'all!

Hey Splanglas, yes all is well less drama than last year which is a good thing :star: time sure does fly when yuh having fun though Hubby will be here a year next month!

ok mi guh link yuh now stand by

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.