*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What is so wrong with that? That is how a lot of people climb up the ropes.

Oh yeah Quana tell RG if he needs tips on how to deliver meals Sunny can help him....

LOL

I don't mind him doing as a part-time gig, but I don't want him to leave his current job altogether to try it. I'm all for doing your own thing, but be smart about it at the same time. You feel me?

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Where is Bunz

Come get yuh cousins! :rofl: What deh raas is up wid deh ppl dem? Dis is why mi cyaa manage deh Yardie party scene in Philly :wow: My cousin who is a vido Man is having a party next month and him tell mi I mus come or else :help:

DSC_4988.jpg

Girl, they dress like that and worst here at the caribbean parties. Are those small stars all over her legs or chicken pox markings. :rofl:

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Timeline

Sunray sure I would give you a loan :lol:

Aww... your the bomb? I don't need it right now though. lol

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey SpanglasGirl... I was wondering what happened to you. Dane got you bogged down huh.. lol

How you send off your AOS package before your wedding??????????? You need to include a copy of your marriage certificate.

Hey SunRay.. I'm still here.. Loving the Life! (Dane and I "secretly" got married February 8th just to be on the safe side with filing for AOS)- Nobody knows.. except you Yardies up in here!! :D So, we got the marriage certificate and sent it off with the rest.. We applied for EAD and AP as well- we want to get back to Jamaica as soon as we can for a litlle vacation, yuh zeen? Hope all is well with you.. mi hear yuh expecting??

Timeline

Hi Spanglas its been a long time. Congrats on your Wedding & AOS.

Morning Yardies

I cam in to work at 7am (LAWD) but im leaving at 2pm today. Me and the family are going to Williamsburg, VA for the weekend. I hope everyone have a blessed day.

Hello LadyC- thank you.. Congrats to you as well... and Bless you and yours Always! I missed y'all up in here!!

Timeline

Hey SunRay.. I'm still here.. Loving the Life! (Dane and I "secretly" got married February 8th just to be on the safe side with filing for AOS)- Nobody knows.. except you Yardies up in here!! :D So, we got the marriage certificate and sent it off with the rest.. We applied for EAD and AP as well- we want to get back to Jamaica as soon as we can for a litlle vacation, yuh zeen? Hope all is well with you.. mi hear yuh expecting??

Phew! Now I can wipe the sweat off my forehead. lol Several people have done that so it's all good. Good Luck to you guys.. I know the feeling of wanting to go back to JA. I'm ready now... Preggo?? Me?? Umm, nooooooooo :bonk: See what Dillon done started. lol

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Timeline

Mawnin Ladies....SunRay I'm glad its friday too.....in a few hours i can unwind...but wait is C right, u a breed?

Have fun C...wish I was havin a mini vacay

tek it easy finesse cool offa di sexy parties..lol

Spanglas I understand its like when hubby gets here it cuts into VJ time well it did for me.......Congrats on the wedding and AOS......but like Sunny said how u send off di package and u no married yet?

MrsTee r u still holdin out didnt have time to read back....

Mi know mi late but JQ ur hubby did a great job for ur anniversary....maybe I gotta try it in the parkwhistling.gif

Mornin' Hays.. Thank you sista.. Yes, we secretly got married February 8th... nothing fancy.. just to be safe with filing. Our ceremony is next weekend.. hee hee.. Hope all is well with you baby doll.. Blessings to you and yours

I don't mind him doing as a part-time gig, but I don't want him to leave his current job altogether to try it. I'm all for doing your own thing, but be smart about it at the same time. You feel me?

Sunny I am still catching up from yesterday and I feel you on the side gig. Hubby does his mechanic and contractor hustles but we spoke about selling platters in the summer time as well. I don't see an issue with it cause people in my family have always been hustlers I even have a side hustle :yes: He is a great cook and would be profitable cause the food needed is not dear but the summer time would be best cause that's when folks come out like roaches LOL. Here in Philly you can get platter from $6.00-12.00 and I think that the idea of delivery is great and people will love that and spread the word!

LOL @ selling the clothes out the back of the truck like Jody on baby Boy, look I feel this way get in where yuh fit in and don't know the hustle Fi real! :P

Girl, they dress like that and worst here at the caribbean parties. Are those small stars all over her legs or chicken pox markings. :rofl:

:girlwerewolf2xn: Dem look a way wha wrong wid deh hairstyles? mek mi guh post more haaaa

Where Bunz deh mi partner in crime LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Well look what the cat dragged in what the....blink.gif Congrats to you as well...

Hey MRStee.. :P I know, I know... I've been.. well.. Busy.. ya know :whistle:

Hope all is well mi sista (F)

Good morning Yards..

That sounds like fun Corliss, we will meet you there! lol sike have a great weekend mi sista!

Hey Spanglas (( waving))

Congrats on the wedding :star: and getting the AOS off :dance: Are you on FB?

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Sunny I am still catching up from yesterday and I feel you on the side gig. Hubby does his mechanic and contractor hustles but we spoke about selling platters in the summer time as well. I don't see an issue with it cause people in my family have always been hustlers I even have a side hustle :yes: He is a great cook and would be profitable cause the food needed is not dear but the summer time would be best cause that's when folks come out like roaches LOL. Here in Philly you can get platter from $6.00-12.00 and I think that the idea of delivery is great and people will love that and spread the word!

LOL @ selling the clothes out the back of the truck like Jody on baby Boy, look I feel this way get in where yuh fit in and don't know the hustle Fi real! :P

:girlwerewolf2xn: Dem look a way wha wrong wid deh hairstyles? mek mi guh post more haaaa

Where Bunz deh mi partner in crime LOL

The food is a good idea. People always have to eat that's for sure. I wish you guys the best with it. Ray can cook, but don't like to, so I'm trying to get better at cooking Jamaican dishes.

Those pics don't look as bad as some of the stuff I've seen here. Where's Lady C? She can tell you... lol

ROC

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Quana--I have DirecTV. Been with them for about 6 yrs now. Eric wants me to call and say I am thinking of switching, to see if they will give us the soccer channel for free. I have yet to make the call. But I love their service. I have basic DirecTV no movie channels at all. but it is like 200+ channels, plus XM music channels

I had Direct TV and I really liked them. Had I continued to pay my bill on time :whistle: I would still have them.

Umm Philly how long mi ave ta wait :angry: ??

Timeline

Spang's looking for an RFE... They may send the whole package back because you have to be married first... I hope she comes back to read this. :help:

RELAX LADIES!!! Spanglas wasn't born yesterday!! Although I do sometimes fantasize about being in my 20's again.. :lol: Dane and I got married (family doesn't know) on February 8th.. and the marriage certificate was included... ok.. pheeewww! But pray that I don't get an RFE anyway, for anything else!!!!

Morning! Friday!

Congratulations, SpanglasGirl for sending out the AOS. I'm guessing you already are married & are having a second ceremony in 8 days. Otherwise, :unsure:

Yup, you would be correct!! Thanks Nat.. nice to be back.. Hope all is well sista :luv:

Finesse, my husband eats them the next day all the time & doesn't get sick. He rarely gets sick though; I think he's built up a huge tolerance for bacteria. And yes, American Idol is most disappointing this year.

LadyC, enjoy your mini vacation!

The dramatitians (like you) don't hang out as much any more. :(

:rofl:

DSC_5206.jpg

why?

DSC_5228.jpg

Is dat a man?

DSC_5246.jpg

these were taken last week? really batty riders???

****ROC VSC****

The food is a good idea. People always have to eat that's for sure. I wish you guys the best with it. Ray can cook, but don't like to, so I'm trying to get better at cooking Jamaican dishes.

Those pics don't look as bad as some of the stuff I've seen here. Where's Lady C? She can tell you... lol

Yeah we will see how it goes that can be $ for our Haiti trip this summer!

Yes these are tame I can find some real bad ones fi yuh haaa they get down crazy ova ya so. My cousin is deh video man so he send me all deh links LOL

DSC_5276.jpg

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.