*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

The one Mint Condition song I know is You Send Me Swinging. What does Ledesi sing?

We ordered a lobster pizza to go last night from Red Lobster. 8 (small) slices. I woke up & there were only 2 left! :angry:So I had it for breakfast, in case it might disappear by the time I come home for lunch. It was SOOOO good. :)

Nat that lobster pizza is the BOMB! LOL @ oly 2 peices left unfortunately I have known that feeling of Hubby eating up all the food way more times than I can count :help:

Lawd, wil I evr b abel to tpye somtehing wtihout typos. :rofl:

:lol: Hey Sunny (( waving))

Sus quit us. She was cheating on us for a while with FB and then she decided to be its GF instead....

:rofl:

Yuh see it Sus come back :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q you know you gotta kxexexpx txhxaxt xcaxbxlxee gxixrxlx because thats how we roll.

i work, hubby work, stil got xfxrxexexcxaxbxlxex. :bonk:

Q remeber when we use to talk like that last year. ol that was the time talking about our xfxrxexexcxaxbxlxex :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yes ma'am.. got bet, vh1, espn and disney channel,im straight

girl u know i ain't tripping bout my :whistle: "service" but hubby is missing his CHAMPION LEAGUE soccer..ur husband don't be nagging u bout that esp w/ world cup coming..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hahah gwan Steve..Girl me and G was not on good terms too and 2 nights ago I went to take my shower and got into my SEXY mood and I came in the romm and lotion my skin like if I was in a strip club..lol..I saw him trying not to look at me. I said to myself oh you think you bad just watch me. By the time I went to bed he was going crazy. I went to bed turned my back on him until I fell alseep. Well he woke me up at 5AM and tried to kill me but I won and he lost... devil.gif

thats right C WE got the power!good.gif

Timeline

How you just gonna come back asking that questionheadbonk.gifrofl.gif I miss you!

yesssssssssssssss I finally gave in twice yesterday... this fool tried to kill me!!!! Lol we had fun though.. luv.gif We are going to see Mint Condition and Ledisi tonight wooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo and Im home from work again.. lol.. not feeling it! but glad to have a job.

i LOOOVVVVVVEEEEE ledisi and mint condition..thats gonna be a great shoe!

Happy Friday Ladies,

I will say it again this name change is a pain in mi raas! :blink::angry: now I know why I waited so long!

OK Tee here is the rest of the movie, last night I was working on my Mom's PC so jacked up from myoldest son downloading some mess and trying to look pon blue movies :blink: Chile please she a try fi kill him :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEdrixQ-hsI

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

i don't blame ray ONE DANG BIT.. let alone i don't know how to cook i just am not an entreprenuer..i like being a worker bee LOL

roger has so many dreams of self employment, he wants to own a club and a restaurant but he see's saving is not easy here, and he don't have no SUGA MAMA!!! :rofl:

Go Rog I would love to have my own business too one day so Quana keep supporting him you neva knoa what might come of it. Maybe before you know it he will be delivering all over the place.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey i didn't notice Ryan Leslie was in that video hmmm... thanks sunny its our first concert together! heart.gif i might come home and make a baby!!!laughing.giflaughing.gifsike

I love that video. I'm sure you guys will have a great time.... Hmm... BABY :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Philly...

Lady C, you won the sexy party battle huh.. That was funny.

Quana, what you doing this weekend?

1luv, can I get a loan?

DaDa, what up girl? I haven't talked to you in a min. Link me when you get home.

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

okay so should it be $12 then since delivering?? or is that asking too much??

$10 is good because he wants to get his name out there. He should only do one day a week at certain times therefore that will save on gas. He can be like Wal-mart start out cheap to swoon everyone in and then raise his prices slowly after that. He should have Zee take a flyer to her school if its not far from you. He can do your job one day and Zees the other and maybe your sisters annodda depending on how many different locations you can muster up.

Timeline

Don't get me started with the self employment thing. We have discussions about that all the time, and each time I tell his but that can come in time, but not right away. He wanted to sell clothes from his trunk. LMAO :bonk:

What is so wrong with that? That is how a lot of people climb up the ropes.

Oh yeah Quana tell RG if he needs tips on how to deliver meals Sunny can help him....

LOL

(L)

Girl you fine, but I will let you know what he said tomorrow. :rofl:

My dependent pay just kicked in for Eric :wow: I'm lovin' it

We might be able to eat steak and shrimp now fo sho

YAY Mama Jeww dats waz up! :dance:

Hey Tee can I get the spread sheet for FB

I dont know who half these heffas is. J/K ladies I love you. :blink:

:bonk:

I have Comcast where I live now but I did hear that TMC services my new place of resident. After going over some packages I did feel like they were kind of high.

I have Direct TV and I luv it, I called earlier this week and asked them for a discount and they gave it to me no questions asked I (L) Direct TV!

Mawning all! Work is taking ova my VJ time :whistle:

I did my taxes and I am rich for a couple of days :blush:

Spanglasgal, congrats on the wedding :dance:

Lady C enjoy ur mini vacay! :dance:

Hey 1 Luv, Hood rich fi real! :dance:

hey i didn't notice Ryan Leslie was in that video hmmm... thanks sunny its our first concert together! heart.gif i might come home and make a baby!!!laughing.giflaughing.gifsike

Hey Tee, awwe yuh 1st concert together, does Steve like these artists or he no care LOL I know you will have a blast! :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Where is Bunz

Come get yuh cousins! :rofl: What deh raas is up wid deh ppl dem? Dis is why mi cyaa manage deh Yardie party scene in Philly :wow: My cousin who is a vido Man is having a party next month and him tell mi I mus come or else :help:

DSC_4970.jpg

DSC_4988.jpg

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.