*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I took the benadryl because I was sneezing & had a scratchy throat. I think I'm allergic to cleaning supplies because I notice that whenever I'm home while the housekeeper cleans, I sneeze n stuff.

Or just dust!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

What kind of cookies? PLEASE sign me up?

Ha.....I was thinking the same thing. I'd do just about anything for cookies!

Today when I was poring over next week's ads & coupons I realized that perhaps I'm going a bit overboard. no0pb.gif

I went & counted & we have about 4 unopened bottles of shampoo, 3 of conditioner, 5 of deodorant, several body washes, tons of toilet paper, a zillion tampons, and a freezer full of meat, veggies, and Voila Garlic Shrimp.

I should just take a break and stop buying things for a while, but there are still so many good deals! energy.gif

Walgreens has Arm & Hammer laundry detergent on sale for $3.49. That's about half the price as it is elsewhere. PLUS there's a $1 off coupon from last week's paper. They also have tons of stuff FREE after register rewards: hair trimmer, flossers, sanitary napkins.

The Stayfree pads are on sale for $3.99 with $3.99 in register rewards, PLUS I have a $2 off coupon. I'll make $2 on that! wow.gif

CVS doesn't have as many deals this week:

Irish Spring Body Wash on sale for $2.99, .50 coupon in Sunday paper, $2 Extra Bucks = $0.50

Scott Mega Roll select-a-size on sale for $4.99, $1 coupon in last Sunday's paper = $3.99

Cheerios on sale for $2.44, CVS coupon for $1 & MFR coupon for $0.75 = $0.69

Hershey's Bliss bars, buy 2 (@ 0.89) get 1 free, 2 coupons for .55 in Sunday paper = $0.68 for 3 bars

Well...........if you are a friends with Reva Ann Procter on FB, she just posted about barrels she is sending to JA to help out some school kids for Christmas. Collecting soap and shampoo and all that.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Good Morning Ladies! Happy Monday.

I was on vacation all last week, did alot of packing and running around w/ Tierra and Louis. We had some good weather. I put over 1000 miles on my car already!!! :)

Only a 4 day week this week, Moving at the end of the week! YAY!!

SO.... who can recap the week for me?

I see a couple RFEs were had.. hope those get smoothed out soon.

How did the closing go Den?

Tee... good luck on the studying. You got it this time!!

I saw alot of Sexy Parties going on as well!! LOL

..and of course the sad news. Shrewdie has been on my mind constantly. I find myself crying over this, and I didn't even know her. I guess it hits close to home.

Hope you all have a great day. I have so much work to catch up on. YUCK!!!!

Morning Yardies! Hope everyone is having a great morning.

Hi Irie! I know you guys are excited to be moving into the new place. The closing went well. We're loving the new place...it feels good to be home!

morning peeps! what's new? who's feeling sexy? and who had a sexy party this weekend?

Morning Finessee, nothing new over here! Just getting adjusted in the new place. We always getting it in over at the Douglas' house :devil::rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning peeps! what's new? who's feeling sexy? and who had a sexy party this weekend?

ar120763076476258.jpg

students-raise-hand.jpg

raise-your-hand.jpg:rofl::rofl:

Finesse when your 6 weeks up momma coming up soon huh?

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Morning yardies, hope veryone had a great weekend.

Dens: I sent you a PM

*JG*: I accepted your friend request you sent me on FB.

Thank you Mama, I got it! Smooches to you (F)

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning, All!

ROFL @ JQ for all the hands raised. What? Y'all had an orgy in there? (I kid)

JG, I am allergic to dust. As far as donating the extras to people in JA, I was just thinking that over the weekend. We already had bought a bunch of notebooks n stuff for Steven's trip, but he forgot them. I doubt I'd ship them to the woman you mentioned... we'll just include a suitcase of stuff for when we go in November.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Good morning, All!

ROFL @ JQ for all the hands raised. What? Y'all had an orgy in there? (I kid)

JG, I am allergic to dust. As far as donating the extras to people in JA, I was just thinking that over the weekend. We already had bought a bunch of notebooks n stuff for Steven's trip, but he forgot them. I doubt I'd ship them to the woman you mentioned... we'll just include a suitcase of stuff for when we go in November.

I only mentioned it cause she is trying to work through Kimmy's charity.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Good Morning Ladies! Happy Monday.

I was on vacation all last week, did alot of packing and running around w/ Tierra and Louis. We had some good weather. I put over 1000 miles on my car already!!! smile.gif

Only a 4 day week this week, Moving at the end of the week! YAY!!

SO.... who can recap the week for me?

I see a couple RFEs were had.. hope those get smoothed out soon.

How did the closing go Den?

Tee... good luck on the studying. You got it this time!!

I saw alot of Sexy Parties going on as well!! LOL

..and of course the sad news. Shrewdie has been on my mind constantly. I find myself crying over this, and I didn't even know her. I guess it hits close to home.

Hope you all have a great day. I have so much work to catch up on. YUCK!!!!

Thank you Irie....

I snuck on while everyone is at the monday meeting.. I hope everyone is doing well...My3 good thing you said that because I will start Part 26.. gonna email charles the mod.

Timeline

Good Morning hope everyone had a great week.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

I had a hell of a sexy party!devil.gif One of those slow winds... it was so dayum good I got up and made breakfast rofl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.