*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ThanksMo!

I pray that your mom recovers soon after surgery.

Completing the wedding stuff, I'm so anxious blush.gif

Hey mama, I see. Congrats on the case transfer kicking.gif

JQ I see a battle of the pics & smileys is on between you and Jamerican, keep it up to keep us all entertained!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Mo Im sorry I missed the post about mom having surgery.. You know the Yardies are in full prayer mode for her! Thats right, be there for mommy and help her. I miss my mommy something terrible... Im praying for you because it can be stressful at times with everything you have going on...rose.gif

Thank you kJ heart.gif

YAY!!!! TEE good.gifgood.gifgood.gif

Thank you girl star_smile.gif

Jamerican cant challenge this!!!

Wait Jamerican do you want to challenge, because I dont only bring the smileys and the pictures but I can make them move.

Im done for this week and if she is up for the challenge yall let me know on Monday!!

rofl.gif

P.S. MsTee congratulations_07.gif on your journey progress

Thank you crazy lady heart.gif you make me laugh no matter what!laughing.gif

I think today is the day KJ is getting married? If so Congrats mama... Im very happy for you sis...heart.gifrose.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Which RGD office moves the quickest when it comes to the Non-Impediment Certificates? Thanks

09-21-2009 - Met for the first time

10-31-2009 - Visited for 5 days

12-30-2009 - visited for 11 days (informal engagement)

1-13-2010 - Mailed I129F Petition

1-15-2010 - Recieved NOA1

1-21-2010 - Touched

3-09-2010 - visiting for 6 days

3-12-2010 - Formal Engagement in Ochee

4-20-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (no previous touches)

4-22-2010 - NVC Recieved my Petition, Assigned New Case#

4-23-2010 - Case leaving NVC (have DHL tracking# so I can follow case to Kingston)

4-23-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (hard copy) in the mail

4-26-2010 - Kingston Embassy Recieved Petition (signed by Mr. Morgan)

4-25-2010 - visiting for 5 days

4-30-2010 - Kingston Embassy mailed out Packet# 3

5-3-2010 - E-Mailed Kingston Embassy DS-230

5-4-2010 - Embassy e-mailed interview date

5-26-2010 - Medical

6-6-2010 - Flying down for interview

6-8-2010 - INTERVIEW...APPROVED!!!!

6-23-2010 - VISA RECIEVED!!!

6-27-2010 - Flying down to Jamaica

06-30-2010 - POE (JFK)

09-25-2010 - WEDDING!!!

event.png

Timeline

Congrats MrsTee & Spanglas of the progressive movement of the AOS.

Thanks ladies for the prayers for mom. I'm confident things will be ok. But of course the anxiety is there for both of us.

It's a nice day & I don't even know how to spend it. We had went shopping yesterday so I guess we will just relax today. Anyhow, enjoy your weekend ladies!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Guys u would never believe. so the non impediment that took longer than we paid for to arrive and I was calling the people and cussing them out for it everday at the same time last week for..Finally arrived friday afternoon. so while my honey was in town they called and said the where on their way country to kellits to deliver it to this particular office.. My husband said to the guy i am in town doing my medical on hope road so the guy said perfect I will come and deliver yours to you there.. When the guys reach the looked at each other and start to laugh it was his cousin....Plus the place that he was dropping all the other forms of to was also his cousin I was in the cousin office printing out a the other documents that we would need...So being FAMILY my hubby delivered all the other BC and impediment forms country so that that they can be picked up in order to save his cousin a 2 hr drive country...WELL sah at least it did not take five months..

Timeline

SugarApple, isn't it a small world. That's great your man got to save a lot of time.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Congrats MrsTee & Spanglas of the progressive movement of the AOS.

Thanks ladies for the prayers for mom. I'm confident things will be ok. But of course the anxiety is there for both of us.

It's a nice day & I don't even know how to spend it. We had went shopping yesterday so I guess we will just relax today. Anyhow, enjoy your weekend ladies!!!

Hey Mo! Prayers going up for your mom!

Guys u would never believe. so the non impediment that took longer than we paid for to arrive and I was calling the people and cussing them out for it everday at the same time last week for..Finally arrived friday afternoon. so while my honey was in town they called and said the where on their way country to kellits to deliver it to this particular office.. My husband said to the guy i am in town doing my medical on hope road so the guy said perfect I will come and deliver yours to you there.. When the guys reach the looked at each other and start to laugh it was his cousin....Plus the place that he was dropping all the other forms of to was also his cousin I was in the cousin office printing out a the other documents that we would need...So being FAMILY my hubby delivered all the other BC and impediment forms country so that that they can be picked up in order to save his cousin a 2 hr drive country...WELL sah at least it did not take five months..

Wow, that is something! Glad it didn't take 5 months!

Which RGD office moves the quickest when it comes to the Non-Impediment Certificates? Thanks

My husband got his Non-Impediment in like a week from St. Ann's Bay.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

:rofl: i could not be selling no sticky icky...i wouldn't make any money cuz i'd smoke it all!! :bonk::bonk: just kidding...i dont even smoke..

i do some bookkeeping for a few old ladies that i know as my side thing. and they keep referring me to their friends. so this one old lady doesn't even want me to do her bookkeeping, she wants me to do her grocery shopping... :rofl:and pay me in cookies!!! its crazy but i felt bad so i just couldn't say no..

What kind of cookies? PLEASE sign me up?

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks ladies...I am just glad he got it...

So what is up this weekend ladies!!! seems very quite to me, well I am going to try and enjoy boat races tomorrow..Its CARNIVAL BABY!!!!

Its always quiet on the weekends this is a good time to catch up on what was missed. I'm bored out of my mind....

Timeline

See you so busy having sexy parties yuh not handling yuh busines... Tisk Tisk Tisk....LOL

LOL!! DaDa, you damn straight girl!! I'm having as many sexy parties as we can get in!!! No babies over here YET, yuh zimi??!!! I can handle TWO things at once!! that's about it!! :rofl:

Timeline

Morning, everyone!

SpanglasGirl, he might could try getting it now or just save the effort until he has his EAD or green card.

Hey Nat! Thanks girl, I posted this question and the answers were all the same- we're just going to have to wait until the EAD gets approved... I pray. I have to go to the SS office anyway and change my name, then to the DMV... what do the men have to do after they get married??? LOL

Timeline

Today when I was poring over next week's ads & coupons I realized that perhaps I'm going a bit overboard. :no:

I went & counted & we have about 4 unopened bottles of shampoo, 3 of conditioner, 5 of deodorant, several body washes, tons of toilet paper, a zillion tampons, and a freezer full of meat, veggies, and Voila Garlic Shrimp.

I should just take a break and stop buying things for a while, but there are still so many good deals! :energy:

Walgreens has Arm & Hammer laundry detergent on sale for $3.49. That's about half the price as it is elsewhere. PLUS there's a $1 off coupon from last week's paper. They also have tons of stuff FREE after register rewards: hair trimmer, flossers, sanitary napkins.

The Stayfree pads are on sale for $3.99 with $3.99 in register rewards, PLUS I have a $2 off coupon. I'll make $2 on that! :wow:

CVS doesn't have as many deals this week:

Irish Spring Body Wash on sale for $2.99, .50 coupon in Sunday paper, $2 Extra Bucks = $0.50

Scott Mega Roll select-a-size on sale for $4.99, $1 coupon in last Sunday's paper = $3.99

Cheerios on sale for $2.44, CVS coupon for $1 & MFR coupon for $0.75 = $0.69

Hershey's Bliss bars, buy 2 (@ 0.89) get 1 free, 2 coupons for .55 in Sunday paper = $0.68 for 3 bars

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

That is funny but thank God you got itgood.gifyes.gif

Hey Nat! Thanks girl, I posted this question and the answers were all the same- we're just going to have to wait until the EAD gets approved... I pray. I have to go to the SS office anyway and change my name, then to the DMV... what do the men have to do after they get married??? LOL

Wait, wait and wait some more.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I had a pg-4-subway_87500s.jpg for lunch

YES I dog walked it :rofl:Burger-stuff-mouth-t.jpg

cinco

cinco dolares

por un sub de un pie de largo

cinco

cinco dolares

por un sub de un pie de largo

co-co-co-cómetelo

five

five dollar

five dollar foot longgggggggg!

Yall are no fun

Everyone have a Blessed weekend

good_bye_02.gif

Yes Jamerican this is a challenge :angry: :angry:

Ohhhh I see how you are pointingfinger.jpgwanna challenge me on a weekend when I am in a seminar and no time for the computer ehhhh???

Today when I was poring over next week's ads & coupons I realized that perhaps I'm going a bit overboard. :no:

Ya think????coupon.jpg

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.