*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats girl, you guys are moving along!

You too, Dens!! I see your biometrics appointment is April 30th, Dane's is for April 27th, this Tuesday.. Do you know what the appointment entails other than fingerprinting?? What else do they do at that appointment?

Timeline

Kjenkins, in due time honey. Focus on the upcoming wedding & breathe easy.

Now as for me being missing. My mother is having a surgery. Of course she's a nervous wreck so I've been trying to calm her. I also have been accompanying her on the pre surgical testing. So basically, I'm being there for mom. The surgery is May 3rd.

Dens, after reading your post about the RFE, we decided to check our online status. WE TOO GOT AN RFE!! Outrageous. I can't wait to get the reasoning behind this. Anyhow, today we have the biometrics appt.

Last week Cory got his drivers permit. Now we're looking to schedule road test. Might as well get that out of way while we have the time.

Take care all & enjoy the day!!

ThanksMo!

I pray that your mom recovers soon after surgery.

Good Afternoon All. I hope everyone is having a great start to their Friday...I'm here on the grind with all this work...ughhhh! So does anyone have any exciting weekend plans? :unsure:

Completing the wedding stuff, I'm so anxious :blush:

Hey KJ.. They gave me a cortisone shot but it's not helping mad.gif

Hey mama, I see. Congrats on the case transfer :dance:

JQ I see a battle of the pics & smileys is on between you and Jamerican, keep it up to keep us all entertained!

Have a great weekend everyone!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

ThanksMo!

I pray that your mom recovers soon after surgery.

Hey mama, I see. Congrats on the case transfer :dance:

JQ I see a battle of the pics & smileys is on between you and Jamerican, keep it up to keep us all entertained!

Hey KJenkins! How's everything mi sista? You and your honey must be enjoying your time together- and how exciting, your wedding is coming up SOON!!! Congrats! You ready girl? :D I wish you both a joyous & beautiful day and a lifetime of love & happiness!!

You too, Dens!! I see your biometrics appointment is April 30th, Dane's is for April 27th, this Tuesday.. Do you know what the appointment entails other than fingerprinting?? What else do they do at that appointment?

Hey Beautiful!I think that's all they do is the fingerprinting! We got an RFE for something but we hope to be moving right back along as soon as we get it straight. Hope you have a smooth journey from here on out...hugs!

I know girl your special day soon come. I'm so excited for you! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Hey Beautiful!I think that's all they do is the fingerprinting! We got an RFE for something but we hope to be moving right back along as soon as we get it straight. Hope you have a smooth journey from here on out...hugs!

I know girl your special day soon come. I'm so excited for you! :dance:

Thanks Dens! Hugs to you too baby girl! and No worries, that AOS gonna get approved no doubt! (We all KNOW that AOS filing fee $$$$ counts for something!!!!!) Good Luck and God Bless Always! :luv:

Good Night ladies.. Have a great weekend! Likkle Mo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

On April 22, 2010, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators.

kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

YAY!!!! TEE good.gifgood.gifgood.gif

Timeline

What! Ginger beer is the stuff! Christmas 2008, I made a punch with ginger beer, pineapple juice, and Malibu coconut rum. It was quite well-received.

I want some now.

Tell Ms.Tee Ginger beer is the bomb.

Timeline

O DAMN K Jamerican

I did not notice that we had the same name so for a year I was Jamerican Queen, so I changed my name to JQ Smiley BOOM for my pics and your trying to challenge my crown crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

Now your going to change you name to Jamerican Smiley picture gyal crying.gif

rofl.gif MsTee is a fool heart.gif

Dont cry JQ, dont cry your crown can never be challenged.

Timeline

I had a pg-4-subway_87500s.jpg for lunch

YES I dog walked it rofl.gifBurger-stuff-mouth-t.jpg

cinco

cinco dolares

por un sub de un pie de largo

cinco

cinco dolares

por un sub de un pie de largo

co-co-co-cómetelo

five

five dollar

five dollar foot longgggggggg!

Yall are no fun

Everyone have a Blessed weekend

good_bye_02.gif

Yes Jamerican this is a challenge mad.gifmad.gif

Yes, that is why we need you to keep things going...Come on Jamerican come test!!!heart.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

funny_08.gif Jamerican cant challenge this!!!

Wait Jamerican do you want to challenge, because I dont only bring the smileys and the pictures but I can make them move.

Im done for this week and if she is up for the challenge yall let me know on Monday!!good_night_08.gif

:rofl:

P.S. MsTee congratulations_07.gif on your journey progress

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello fellow Yardies! Just checking in.. Hope all is well for everyone.

Ok, I have a dilemma- I was just on the USCIS website and it states that Dane should have applied for a social security card at least 2 weeks prior to his I-94 expiring... well... it EXPIRED ON APRIL 7TH!!!!! UUUGGGHHHH! We are currently in the AOS process, his Biometrics appointment is at the end of this month.. What can we do? Please help!!!!!

See you so busy having sexy parties yuh not handling yuh busines... Tisk Tisk Tisk....LOL

Timeline

Morning, everyone!

SpanglasGirl, he might could try getting it now or just save the effort until he has his EAD or green card.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

What! Ginger beer is the stuff! Christmas 2008, I made a punch with ginger beer, pineapple juice, and Malibu coconut rum. It was quite well-received.

I want some now.

Well it could be because i dont like gingerale either, it makes me vomit

Im soooooo excited.....

Gracias mi amor!

congrats

Thanks mama... I got my picture in the mail. Thank you. Its beautiful!

Timeline

Yay MrsTee! I am over here all the way turned up! This is great news! Girl I'm so glad!!!

Thank you girl. Im feeling it for you though because we filed the same day!!! You will get yours too though.... Im going to pm you.

Hello fellow Yardies! Just checking in.. Hope all is well for everyone.

Ok, I have a dilemma- I was just on the USCIS website and it states that Dane should have applied for a social security card at least 2 weeks prior to his I-94 expiring... well... it EXPIRED ON APRIL 7TH!!!!! UUUGGGHHHH! We are currently in the AOS process, his Biometrics appointment is at the end of this month.. What can we do? Please help!!!!!

You should have actually applied 2 weeks after he arrived in the states. We applied 2 weeks and 2 days after his arrival. The SS is one of the first things you have to do when they arrive. Now you have to wait for the EAD before you can apply.

and Congrats to MRStee! Dane's AOS got transferred on the 19th! kicking.gif We're getting there!

Thank you Congrats to you as well...

Edited by MRStee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.