*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Hays... lol

Breed wah? A joke dem a mek.... They are trying to send the baby dust my way, but nothing in the oven yet. I'm still cokking on top of the stove boo rofl.gif

rofl.gifrofl.gif Well my oven is condemned... forever broke down! hahahahahaha

Timeline

We are going to see Mint Condition and Ledisi tonight wooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo and Im home from work again.. lol.. not feeling it! but glad to have a job.

The one Mint Condition song I know is You Send Me Swinging. What does Ledesi sing?

We ordered a lobster pizza to go last night from Red Lobster. 8 (small) slices. I woke up & there were only 2 left! :angry: So I had it for breakfast, in case it might disappear by the time I come home for lunch. It was SOOOO good. :)

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Morning! Friday!

Congratulations, SpanglasGirl for sending out the AOS. I'm guessing you already are married & are having a second ceremony in 8 days. Otherwise, unsure.gif

Finesse, my husband eats them the next day all the time & doesn't get sick. He rarely gets sick though; I think he's built up a huge tolerance for bacteria. And yes, American Idol is most disappointing this year.

LadyC, enjoy your mini vacation!

The dramatitians (like you) don't hang out as much any more. sad.gif

rofl.gif

nat is it steven thats allergic to ackee?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That looks like finesse in 6 weeks lol

That's going to be Finesse and Shemmy... :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

The one Mint Condition song I know is You Send Me Swinging. What does Ledesi sing?

We ordered a lobster pizza to go last night from Red Lobster. 8 (small) slices. I woke up & there were only 2 left! mad.gif So I had it for breakfast, in case it might disappear by the time I come home for lunch. It was SOOOO good. smile.gif

We had pizza too although we had a cheese steak pizza and buffalo chicken from this new place.. yummy Steve ate 4 slices headbonk.gif Sooooooooo not like him at all. His limit is usually one. lol

ledisi sings "In the morning" and "Alright" she is neo soul

mint condition has a lot of hit, pretty brown eyes, so fine, you don't have to cry no more

Edited by MRStee

Timeline

Lawd, wil I evr b abel to tpye somtehing wtihout typos. :rofl:

ROC

Timeline

That's going to be Finesse and Shemmy... rofl.gif

right, i can see shem being all reserved lol

where she at (finesse) i wanted to know how her son is adjusting to his sisters

Lawd, wil I evr b abel to tpye somtehing wtihout typos. rofl.gif

Thats cause you type as fast as you talk headbonk.gif lol

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

okay..now that hubby got a J O B.. now i will agree to some REAL C A B L E..our uhhh "service" is just basic and he need the soccer channel, since the world cup is bout to commence..

taking a poll, whats better satellite or cable?? any good company's?? i really don't like TWC..will be back for some opinions.

I have Comcast where I live now but I did hear that TMC services my new place of resident. After going over some packages I did feel like they were kind of high.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Quana do you have a digital tv? I am not sure in your area how the cable works but I have been told and tried it here in Lauderdale with Comcast basically I pay for one cable box and the other TV in the house as long as they are digital if I went back into the main setup screen and click find channels I was able to pick up alot of the other channels other then basic cable just not HBO, Showtime, Stars

I was just thinking that and Sus too

Sus quit us. She was cheating on us for a while with FB and then she decided to be its GF instead....

:rofl:

Timeline

We ordered a lobster pizza to go last night from Red Lobster. 8 (small) slices. I woke up & there were only 2 left! :angry: So I had it for breakfast, in case it might disappear by the time I come home for lunch. It was SOOOO good. :)

Have fun at the show Tee, it should be nice. I like Ledisi..

Here is one of her songs..

right, i can see shem being all reserved lol

where she at (finesse) i wanted to know how her son is adjusting to his sisters

Thats cause you type as fast as you talk headbonk.gif lol

Tell me about it.. I don't think I let people get a word in when I'm talking to them. Did I do that to you... Especially if I get excited about something. :blush:

rofl.gifrofl.gif Well my oven is condemned... forever broke down! hahahahahaha

:bonk: Tee...

ROC

Timeline

Have fun at the show Tee, it should be nice. I like Ledisi..

Here is one of her songs..

Tell me about it.. I don't think I let people get a word in when I'm talking to them. Did I do that to you... Especially if I get excited about something. blush.gif

Well being as though im the same way girl we on the same page lol its like you gotta get it out! lol.. Thanks for posting ledisi video

Timeline

i wonder if myjam wife arrived safely? hmm

1luv congrats on your taxes! woooo hoooo

okay ladies im off to run a few errands, shouldn't take too long... see you in a likkle more...

Timeline

How you just gonna come back asking that questionheadbonk.gifrofl.gif I miss you!

yesssssssssssssss I finally gave in twice yesterday... this fool tried to kill me!!!! Lol we had fun though.. luv.gif We are going to see Mint Condition and Ledisi tonight wooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo and Im home from work again.. lol.. not feeling it! but glad to have a job.

hahah gwan Steve..Girl me and G was not on good terms too and 2 nights ago I went to take my shower and got into my SEXY mood and I came in the romm and lotion my skin like if I was in a strip club..lol..I saw him trying not to look at me. I said to myself oh you think you bad just watch me. By the time I went to bed he was going crazy. I went to bed turned my back on him until I fell alseep. Well he woke me up at 5AM and tried to kill me but I won and he lost... :devil:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.