*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

On April 22, 2010, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators.

kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

Timeline

On April 22, 2010, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators.

:dance: :dance: :dance::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: That is AWESOME!!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello Yardies...

Just stopping in to say hello before I head home from work.

Congrats MRStee, looks like you guys won't have an interview.

Congrats to all of the expecting moms... I know Always Blessed, but I forgot who else was preggo....

I surely miss being around here, but work has got be going and going and going like the energizer bunny.

Those with RFE's don't worry yourself. Just do what is requested and your case will keep on moving.

Have a great weekend everyone.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Hooray! That is great News

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

:rofl: i could not be selling no sticky icky...i wouldn't make any money cuz i'd smoke it all!! :bonk::bonk: just kidding...i dont even smoke..

i do some bookkeeping for a few old ladies that i know as my side thing. and they keep referring me to their friends. so this one old lady doesn't even want me to do her bookkeeping, she wants me to do her grocery shopping...and pay me in cookies!!! its crazy but i felt bad so i just couldn't say no..

Awwe Finesse well that was kind of you to do this for her, LOL @ the cookies though that really is precios you will be blessed for your kindness!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Congratulations, MrsTee!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

:dance::dance::dance: Congrats!!!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Whooooo Hooooooo MrsT.....I am doing the cabbage_patch_kids.jpg:dance:

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

Thanks Philly. The services are in VA this Saturday. It's going to be tuff. He was a good kid, so sweet and loving and so popular. There are going to be so many young people there his mom had to get the college for the service in order to hold everyone. I know it's going to be hard when we actually get there. But in the meantime my son's 16th b-day is today and we're still having his party at Dave & Busters. We didn't want to cancel it because we didn't want the death to overshadow his birthday and have him remembering that as what he did for his sweet 16. But now we have the party tonight and we'll be driving to VA right after. Actually I'll be driving past the route that Shrewdie/Rosa was on. I hope I don't break down from that. And also one of my mentors passed. She was so inspiring, sure I'll still have the books that she has written and her legacy to remember her by, but just being in her presence always made me just want to be the best woman that I could. She had so much wisdom that I just enjoyed so much listening to her and learning from her. I will truly miss her, mentors are rare these days. Then A's mom is in the hospital. She has been there for almost a week now and she's not doing much better. A is a wreck because he loves his mom so much. And she really is the sweetest woman, I adore her too. I feel so bad I can't be there with him, but I was just there in March. I am praying whole heartily that she soon recovers, so your prayers for me and my family really are appreciated, it's been a rough week. sad.gif

Sorry for all your lost.. may god bless you. I hope your son enjoys himself even though I know things are hard right now rose.gif

Timeline

rofl.gif

Awwww, I hope it doesn't last long.

I tried replying to yesterday's posts and after I typed all my replies I got a message "too much emoticons" so I erased some then I got a message"too many posts" so I said ** it and went to bed so I'll try to remember and hopefully I won't forget anyone.

DW sorry about the RFE and I hope it's something real simple that you can do and send off asap.

Uh...... Oh yea, JQ you always know the right thing to say to cheer us up star_smile.gif

Sorry to hear about your sister sad.gif I see you finally released the smiley secret, I can imagine how many of us bookmarked it! I leave that to you though, that's what your special for star_smile.gif

Tee, whatever happened to your pinky?

As for myself, I got a call from my gyn yesterday that she needs to see me on tuesday and I so HATE it when they call and tell you "oh by the way, got your results. it's serious, but come in NEXT week!" #######???

The last time I got a call like that I was on disability for 3 weeks so hopefully it won't be no shyt like that coz I'm just about tiyad a health problems. Honey seh mi ol' before mi young!

Dara nice pics and I'm glad you had fun momma, also glad you taking it slow.

Dills no word on Mikel's job hunting?

Nat how is Steven doing at work sis?

Have a great day everyone biggrin.gif

Hey KJ.. They gave me a cortisone shot but it's not helping mad.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl: i could not be selling no sticky icky...i wouldn't make any money cuz i'd smoke it all!! :bonk::bonk: just kidding...i dont even smoke..

i do some bookkeeping for a few old ladies that i know as my side thing. and they keep referring me to their friends. so this one old lady doesn't even want me to do her bookkeeping, she wants me to do her grocery shopping...and pay me in cookies!!! its crazy but i felt bad so i just couldn't say no..

So basically she wants you to go get her some cookies and she’ll give you a few of them?

Timeline

I could just picture u slipping and sliding all over the place...and yours toes hang over your shoe I know the feeling....LOL @ the side eye... unsure.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

That hill is going to kill me..rofl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I took the benadryl because I was sneezing & had a scratchy throat. I think I'm allergic to cleaning supplies because I notice that whenever I'm home while the housekeeper cleans, I sneeze n stuff.

You’ll think of any reason not to clean…LOL

Congratulations, MrsTee!

I second that congrats!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am gonna have to bid forewell for the day untitled.jpg

preparing jerk chicken for my daughters school "international night" tonight and then off to school for my lovely all weekend long seminar/training :whistle:

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.