*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ this isn’t funny but it did make me laugh I can see now your hubby lying back like yeah I put my thing down and then you bust out crying. A real ego blower I’m sure…

:bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: I know that so bad of me, but emotionally I was hurt. Good thing it was 10minutes after we were done, jyst layign there almost falling asleep. :bonk: :bonk:

I know my daughter was with me yesterday and she got on my darn nerves!!!

Ditto :thumbs:

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Good Afternoon All. I hope everyone is having a great start to their Friday...I'm here on the grind with all this work...ughhhh! So does anyone have any exciting weekend plans? :unsure:

Always!!!! I tried PMing you 2 times & it states something like you don't get messages. Anyhow, I have a question for you about RFEs.

Girl you and me both with the RFEs :crying: no worries though girl we going to handle it for sure...lol! :blush::thumbs::wacko:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

unless you hit her chile in the grocery store....she is a preacher alright ages.jpg...images.jpg......

now I gotta hide from her...PerfectLegend41-1.jpg she gonna get me!

Jamerican this pic of the dog and cat is too cute it made my day!!! :lol:

Good Morning Ladies,

Yeah I guess it was just a glich at work with the computer because I tried today and here I am, I will just try and limit my time incase they are monitoring. Hope all is well with everyone and I hope you all have a great weekend.

Today I am not feeling so well I guess morning sickness is starting to set in, I am so nausea I have crackers and water but right now neither is helping any.

Glad to hear you werent blocked at work Always :thumbs: but sorry bout the morning sickness, have you tried ginger beer that works great, give it a try :yes:

:yes:

LOL, aww man Philly you got me reminiscing myself on a hill like that at my auntie’s house. I dread that hill. Her house is all the way on top and everything and everyone else is at the bottom. If you want something you have to go all the way down just to say hi to another person unless someone feels friendly enough to visit. Lucky though she’s well liked in the community so she gets a lot of visitors but the path is so narrow you barely can drive up it without a fear of tipping over the edge. And don’t even think about it on a rainy day. The first time we went there it was raining. Why did the van just roll right back down that hill and the driver tried three times to make it until we started to yell at him because we were already on the edge and now we were rolling backwards and he wanted to keep trying. Talk about scared out of my mind. We had to just get out and take that hike up that darn hill in the rain. And you know I love my heels too, I was mad at my auntie that day like why couldn’t she just stay in the city. :angry:

Girl I'm rolling cause yes you lov your heels I can see you now tipping through the bush up the hill holding on for deal life not for you but to save your heels :rofl:

Philly, the followers are really a perfect addition to your garden. That was so thoughtful of you especially since I know how much you value your babies.

Thanks Sis, it's little right now but by end of summer it will be huge and have fabulous blooms.

Yup you know my relationship with my flowers :energy: LOL

i know you are in pain remember i am here if you need me

that is so beautiful philly

Thanks My3 how you doing Sis?

As for myself, I got a call from my gyn yesterday that she needs to see me on tuesday and I so HATE it when they call and tell you "oh by the way, got your results. it's serious, but come in NEXT week!" #######???

The last time I got a call like that I was on disability for 3 weeks so hopefully it won't be no shyt like that coz I'm just about tiyad a health problems. Honey seh mi ol' before mi young!

Have a great day everyone :D

I hope everything is ok, why do Dr's do that???

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Jamerican you are about to get me fired I am laughing so damn loud!!!! laughing.gif This will make my day

Glad you enjoyed it....just trying to learn from the QUEEN!!!

I took Benadryl (for the first time. I'm usually a Tylenol PM person) last night around 9:15pm. I went to sleep by 11:15pm. Would you believe that when my alarm went off at 7:15, I couldn't get up! I slept another hour and STILL feel groggy. I think the Benadryl is stronger than Tylenol. Next time, I'll only take 1 tablet.

Let me go get some green tea. Maybe that'll perk me up.

I tried once to take 1 little pink pill (benadryl) at work cause my alergies were driving me mad and I couldnt keep my eyes open....Never again....

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

Good Afternoon All. I hope everyone is having a great start to their Friday...I'm here on the grind with all this work...ughhhh! So does anyone have any exciting weekend plans? :unsure:

This SQL-DataBase Mgmt class is whopping my azzz and so is this Sociology class so I will be doing homework this weekend

But I am going to my cousins t5502.gif tomorrow. My aunts are so messy talking about they aint going because they are TEAM CHARITY (who is his first wife) because they have 3 kids ages 17-10. They wont even give the girl girla try and my cuzzin has 2 kids with her also. 3 and 4. I'm not messy like that and dont care for being that way, so Im going to def show my supportt5509.gif/ I like the old wife also but my cuzzin specifically asked me to come. :thumbs:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

:yes:

Happy Friday Ladies!!!

Happy Friday!

I use both on occassion and I'd say the Tylenol PM is much stronger. Both knock me out within the hour.

What are you taking them for, Nat? Just to sleep? Cause they are definately made for different conditions.

I would like to know that as well :blink:

Hey ladies...it seems like its been a long time. How is everyone doing?

Hey Mrs P, whagwaan?

Hey Den's Happy Friday,

Well as far as weekend plans we want to go to the Penn Relays but now yuh must purchase the tickets online at not at the gate, and they want 25$-48$ per ticket :blink: What deh Bloodclaat???? Well we will see whagwaan this weekend there will be lots of events going on so we will find something to get into.

What you up to this weekend besides packing :D

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jamerican this pic of the dog and cat is too cute it made my day!!! :lol:

Glad to hear you werent blocked at work Always :thumbs: but sorry bout the morning sickness, have you tried ginger beer that works great, give it a try :yes:

Me too! no I havent but I will try it Thanks

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Hey Den's Happy Friday,

Well as far as weekend plans we want to go to the Penn Relays but now yuh must purchase the tickets online at not at the gate, and they want 25$-48$ per ticket :blink: What deh Bloodclaat???? Well we will see whagwaan this weekend there will be lots of events going on so we will find something to get into.

What you up to this weekend besides packing :D

Sounds like a fun weekend for you...for me...I will be packing and getting blinds up at the crib...fun times! :no:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

This SQL-DataBase Mgmt class is whopping my azzz and so is this Sociology class so I will be doing homework this weekend

But I am going to my cousins t5502.gif tomorrow. My aunts are so messy talking about they aint going because they are TEAM CHARITY (who is his first wife) because they have 3 kids ages 17-10. They wont even give the girl girla try and my cuzzin has 2 kids with her also. 3 and 4. I'm not messy like that and dont care for being that way, so Im going to def show my supportt5509.gif/ I like the old wife also but my cuzzin specifically asked me to come. :thumbs:

Alright Mrs. JQ Smiley Boom...handle your business Mama with that homework...you go girl.

:rofl: @ your family...girl we might be related...cause our families always got something going on! :bonk:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Philly....how do I find your ebay items??? I have been spending 04_28_50---US-Dollar-Bills_web.jpg like crazy but here are a couple of items I got....rastaearring.jpg and featherearring.jpg and I am gonna try these....swirl.jpg I am always looking for things I can sell at reggae fest's....looks like I will have a booth at one in august...

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

Aww chica what’s wrong yuh miss yuh hubby?

That is the one thing I’m afraid about with moving forward the I miss you blues… I memba I used to miss my X so bad it hurt and I’m so not looking forward to that again. Right now I’m cool. I reminisce over the things we did, it puts a smile on my face and I move on. I do miss the sexy parties thought cuz they were off the CHAIN!!! Whoo I used to try and get him to talk about it but he wouldn’t he would always say lets let nature take its course so I was bummed like man he isn’t going to know what to do but BABY!!!!! Nature came and took its mutha freaking course…(As I fan myself)

Oops my bad back to you any luck with the BC yet?

You have me laughing so hard over here Dada...thanks I really needed it too.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

"Clients" what kind of "clients"

Oh I get it welll...

Tell your "clients" for that payment of the sticky icky you only except, MONEY, FOODSTAMPS AND GOLD :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: i could not be selling no sticky icky...i wouldn't make any money cuz i'd smoke it all!! :bonk::bonk: just kidding...i dont even smoke..

i do some bookkeeping for a few old ladies that i know as my side thing. and they keep referring me to their friends. so this one old lady doesn't even want me to do her bookkeeping, she wants me to do her grocery shopping...and pay me in cookies!!! its crazy but i felt bad so i just couldn't say no..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl::rofl: Now that made me laugh haaaaaaaaa

OMG @ that squirell that is so freaking funny Ells, you know if he was over here in Philly him woulda got bullet! :lol:

:dance: Congrats Bessa that's great news!

I am sooo thrilled mami... thanks

h0308.gif :bonk::rofl:

Not like that like this p0212.gif :huh:

:(

I CAN SHARE t2321.gifhttp://yoursmiles.org/p-military.php

Just dont go crazy like I do because Im the Smiley Queent31172.gif :angry:

:rofl::rofl:

omg- no one is gonna vote u out lol

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Lawd the family drama never ends I swear! Why can't we all just get along :yes:

Sounds like a fun weekend for you...for me...I will be packing and getting blinds up at the crib...fun times! :no:

Girl Hell yeah thats fun times it's YOURS! LOL so have a blast!

Philly....how do I find your ebay items??? I have been spending 04_28_50---US-Dollar-Bills_web.jpg like crazy but here are a couple of items I got....rastaearring.jpg and featherearring.jpg and I am gonna try these....swirl.jpg I am always looking for things I can sell at reggae fest's....looks like I will have a booth at one in august...

Hey Mamma,

I sold 3 items last night mi sell off YAY! so going to list more tonight I normally sell clothing and shoes primarily Baby Phat, Dereon and Apple Bottoms and Rocawear depends on what I get my hands on. I'm *philly*fashionista* on there :yes: I have some peacock earings too LOL I love them! I am a retial therapynista haaa. That's whats up you got a booth, you can get some good deals on LOTS on here especially Rasta/ West Indian items. You go Jamerican!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

I took the benadryl because I was sneezing & had a scratchy throat. I think I'm allergic to cleaning supplies because I notice that whenever I'm home while the housekeeper cleans, I sneeze n stuff.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.